Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-24-2009, 03:01 AM   #1
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Drink Wine Out of Soda Cans

Bitches.

+

Old 10-24-2009, 03:19 AM   #2
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
that is some seriously peasant shit right there.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:29 AM   #3
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
bum status haha

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:34 AM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
BumWine.com

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:37 AM   #5
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
goooooooooooon
Old 10-24-2009, 05:05 AM   #6
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Must try Cisco!

Cisco is bottled by the nation's second largest wine company, Canandaigua Wine Co., in Canandaigua, NY and Naples, NY - the same company as Wild Irish Rose.

Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine. The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better. Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common. Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants. Nudity and violence may well be involved too. Everyone who drinks this feels great at first, and claims, "It's not bad at all, I like it." But, you really do not want to mess around with this one, because they all sing a different tune a few minutes later. And by tune, I mean the psychotic ramblings of a raging naked bum.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:27 AM   #7
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
It's for the party on the go.

The journeyi over.

I'mgoing to bed my dick hurts.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:23 AM   #8
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Someone watches always sunny...
Old 10-24-2009, 09:59 AM   #9
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Homer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Must try Cisco!

Cisco is bottled by the nation's second largest wine company, Canandaigua Wine Co., in Canandaigua, NY and Naples, NY - the same company as Wild Irish Rose.

Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine. The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better. Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common. Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants. Nudity and violence may well be involved too. Everyone who drinks this feels great at first, and claims, "It's not bad at all, I like it." But, you really do not want to mess around with this one, because they all sing a different tune a few minutes later. And by tune, I mean the psychotic ramblings of a raging naked bum.
I had Cisco when I was younger, got wasted so fast.
Homer_Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #10
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
so you watched sunny lol
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:57 AM   #11
fishyboi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
fishyboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
ha ha ha ha
fishyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:59 AM   #12
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
palmdale_mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
So classy .
palmdale_mob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #13
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
In Texas they stop selling alcohol after 9pm so if u didn't have the hook up u were screwed! My cousin put me on to Thunderbird when we were young teens! It taste like some cheap wine but with a hell of a kick! My fav is to mix it with kool aid or jolly ranchers! U can get fucked up for less than 5 DOLLARS! Now thats the recession drink of the year!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:20 AM   #14
sb253
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sb253
im more of a Night Train type of guy
sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:21 AM   #15
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
One of esmorz's hobbies is "Magnets"

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:26 AM   #16
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
yokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via MSN to yokotavia
your a few episodes behind on its always sunny.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:33 AM   #17
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Perfectly up to date. Just hadn't had a chance to try it out.

Besides the puke everywhere it's all good.

Quote:
One of esmorz's hobbies is "Magnets"
Nah, I'm more into ghouls.

For the record wine and especially cheap wine in volume is disgusting.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #18
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Don't forget Thunderbird.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #19
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hey ESmorz, why don't we ever play nightcrawlers anymore?
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:15 PM   #20
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I think we need to have an intervention.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:25 PM   #21
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
hey ESmorz, why don't we ever play nightcrawlers anymore?
We can play nightcrawlers again, no problem.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #22
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Last night the wine flowed like... wine, down into my stomach.

The night was going well until the garbage pail cousin made an arrival, Theres just not enough salt in the world for her.
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:36 PM   #23
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
It's the first thing I thought of when I first seen this thread....
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #24
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Must try Cisco!

Cisco is nasy as hell. Not like a nasty liquor way. But it tastes like alcoholic syrup. Beh. Cheap though. My friends sister loves this stuff. She can't seem to get enough of it.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #25
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
For the record wine and especially cheap wine in volume is disgusting.

You didn't just find this out did you?

Ah, so young.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #26
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
You didn't just find this out did you?

Ah, so young.
I hate wine, I always steer clear of it at all costs. We ran out of beer and were short on money so we made an executive decision.

The half and half spritzer deals weren't bad though.

Off to the store to buy fish sticks and another box.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #27
cleantune
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
cleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Not a big fan of wine either, but the honeys love it, so its pretty much necessary lolz
cleantune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #28
SR240DET
Zilvia FREAK!

SR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to SR240DET
That episode reminds me of, Maddog 20/20, the only alcoholic beverage that makes you puke and have the shits at the same time.
SR240DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:32 AM   #29
Tokona-x
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (140)
Tokona-x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 140 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Tokona-x
Thats some ghetto ass shi$t but the funny part is i actually want to try it
how do you mix it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
In Texas they stop selling alcohol after 9pm so if u didn't have the hook up u were screwed! My cousin put me on to Thunderbird when we were young teens! It taste like some cheap wine but with a hell of a kick! My fav is to mix it with kool aid or jolly ranchers! U can get fucked up for less than 5 DOLLARS! Now thats the recession drink of the year!

I have five speed bolts if you need any
Custom 2+2 E brake Cable brackets sold here!!!!!

Last edited by Tokona-x; 10-25-2009 at 02:29 PM..
Tokona-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:28 PM   #30
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolandslide View Post
Last night the wine flowed like... wine, down into my stomach.