Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 11:40 PM   #751
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
my eastbear s13 silvia rear valeances. Perfect remakes of the oem ones, and my Bride Zeta I seat......
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2007, 12:03 AM   #752
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukikat180sx
I guess my wheels? They're the only ones in that size and off set in the US. :P

Racinghart CPFtuneR 18x8.5 +25/18x9.5 +17

becouse no one wants plus sizes in offset Bahahahaahahah
Old 01-22-2007, 01:08 AM   #753
foodawg

foodawg is an unknown quantity at this point
my rarest part has to be my old school nismo wheels in gunmetal
Old 01-22-2007, 01:34 AM   #754
DreamDesignParts

DreamDesignParts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DreamDesignParts
NRG coilovers
Old 01-22-2007, 01:37 AM   #755
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
My uncracked coolant overflow tank.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-22-2007, 02:07 AM   #756
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways
same here, haha

Old 01-22-2007, 02:53 AM   #757
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamDesignParts
NRG coilovers
i cant believe you posted that

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways

fuck, im in japan, and my shits broke lol
time for Circuit sports
Old 01-22-2007, 11:06 AM   #758
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
^^I dont like the fact that you cant see thru it and know how much is actually in there without sticking your finger in it.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:45 AM   #759
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89
^^I dont like the fact that you cant see thru it and know how much is actually in there without sticking your finger in it.
actually iirc theres a level line ( like a straw ) and you can tell your level through that similar to a catch can
Old 01-22-2007, 02:02 PM   #760
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
200 sx center piece from UK...Don't know how RARE it is but pretty cool.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:02 AM   #761
DreamDesignParts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
i cant believe you posted that
I don't know if you and me are thinking of the same coilovers. I'm not talking about these

I'm talking about theses

^^ Well those aren't the same ones these are actually Greddys just that I had to put some picture to show you what I mean because since NRG doesn't sell their REAL coilovers to the public it made it impossible for me to find a picture online.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:10 AM   #762
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Take it you havn't seen NRG coilovers or ever heard of them. ..I had to put some picture to show you what I mean because since NRG doesn't sell their REAL coilovers to the public it made it impossible for me to find a picture online.
HAHAHAHAH NRG is knockoff crap. Not rare.
Why is NRG quick release $50 when WorksBell (the ones they copied) over $250? Quality and originality.
That's like calling APC taillamps or Rota Slipstreams rare.
YOU SO FUNNY!!!

Want rare?
How about HEATED power folding mirrors for S13?!

Yeah, I picked some up this evening.
I didn't even know they fucking existed till today. THAT'S rare.
I knew S14s had them optionally... in Europe.

Also got the center console cupholder thing, but it's for RHD only. Dunno what I'm gonna do with it.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:27 AM   #763
DreamDesignParts

^^ its the same reason why my friends sells coilovers that are the exact same metal/shape/whatever as some of the "big named companys" (dont want to use names). Same exact coilover you can take it apart, cut it, do anything and you will find the same material used in both. BUT he sells them $500 cheaper because all you pay for is the name. same quality, no difference, even the warrenty is the same. Some people go for the expensive stuff because they think its better and gives them some reinsurance...until they find out from a friend who got the same quility but cheaper. most people learn from their own mistakes, the smart ones learn from others mistakes. Unless your going all show and I would say to get the name brands, but those are all show.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:35 AM   #764
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
^^ its the same reason why my friends sells coilovers that are the exact same metal/shape/whatever as some of the "big named companys" (dont want to use names). Same exact coilover you can take it apart, cut it, do anything and you will find the same material used in both. BUT he sells them $500 cheaper because all you pay for is the name. same quality, no difference, even the warrenty is the same. Some people go for the expensive stuff because they think its better and gives them some reinsurance...until they find out from a friend who got the same quility but cheaper. most people learn from their own mistakes, the smart ones learn from others mistakes. Unless your going all show and I would say to get the name brands, but those are all show.

um..... no. big companies have R&D behind their products. that's the difference in quality. that's the difference in price.

contribution: my set of GAB revostrokes that used to be on mr.meph's car.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:46 AM   #765
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
Also got the center console cupholder thing, but it's for RHD only. Dunno what I'm gonna do with it.
if you dont want the cup holder i will take it off you.

i have the nismo s13 gauge cluster and nismo s13 front strut bar.
and my honda overflow tank :P
Old 01-23-2007, 08:51 AM   #766
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
EndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
My custom made "eye hunt SILVIA" sticker

Old 01-23-2007, 05:47 PM   #767
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:

Actually, this is pretty much correct.
Not 100% of course.
But, a good deal true in many cases.
I'm just going to use coilovers as the example.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:38 PM   #768
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndLeSS8
My custom made "eye hunt SILVIA" sticker

are you kidding me? did you read the title for this thread?

PART

i vote to ban!!!
Old 01-25-2007, 01:45 AM   #769
olym
Leaky Injector

olym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really nice
i never see any one with this 3 link rear cusco bar........
Old 01-25-2007, 02:15 AM   #770
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by redman
Not VERY VERY rare but my ARC airbox on my ca18 ;-)

hah, i have one of those sitting in my garage on a shelf.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:34 AM   #771
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by olym
i never see any one with this 3 link rear cusco bar........
I've got one of those in my 240... since ~2002.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:43 AM   #772
vrooompssssht
Leaky Injector

vrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
I've got one of those in my 240... since ~2002.

Ive got a cookie for you, address?
Old 01-25-2007, 05:50 AM   #773
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
send me one too.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:01 AM   #774
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrooompssssht
Just send it to Jack Bauer c/o CTU Los Angeles. He brings me my mail.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:55 AM   #775
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by olym
i never see any one with this 3 link rear cusco bar.......
lol, if u can get on the internet, go to one of the many shops websites out there that stock it, and buy it, its not rare.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:21 AM   #776
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
kinda rare....

Old 01-25-2007, 09:43 AM   #777
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
1 of 2 (kind of 3, Bai's is slightly different/cooler), you destroy it and you are out of the family, but if you don't drive with it on, you are out of the family.

Speaking of family, some other stuff I got in J-Pan at Origin
Old 01-25-2007, 09:56 AM   #778
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrooompssssht
Welcome to a 1 month Ban. I'm tired of your attitude and won't allow you to remain on Zilvia if you are going to disrespect Administrators and other members the way you have. Hopefully a month break will allow you the time to learn some manners and tact.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:29 PM   #779
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce with a y
kinda rare....

The Devine Wave hood is rare but not as rare as the spread eagle. No I won't post pics cause I would have to ban myself. But, it is in the JDM D Drug ads...
Old 01-25-2007, 04:30 PM   #780
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

EndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder
are you kidding me? did you read the title for this thread?

PART

i vote to ban!!!
What are you, some sort of wannabe mod? Grow up man.

There are other people in this thread with rare stuff, including stickers.
Closed Thread