Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-27-2004, 10:05 PM   #31
DRO916
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
DRO916 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DRO916 Send a message via Yahoo to DRO916
like others said, nardi wheels are of goood quality. heres mine:
Old 12-27-2004, 10:07 PM   #32
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
momo all the way BABY!!!!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 10:33 PM   #33
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by twong85
So if someone buys you a mod as a birthday gift or christmas present you would refuse to put it on your car because its your hobby and no one else should be involved in it? Wow your logic is just horrible and your attempt at dragging this thread off topic is commendable -_-. People are talking about freebies here and most people don't mind help every now and then. I also bought my car myself when I was in High school but I don't go around bitching just cause I'm mostly stock since I'm a broke college student.
riiight like parents know to get their son taka oil lines for xmas rather a shirt. does your mom/dad know about Grant steering wheels or taka oil lines?? hell does your parents know what a SAFC is? most likely not. im sure these people gave hints to their parents to buy it for them. all in all, in the end you are still getting your parents to buy you seomthing. i made it super clear that nobody is to help me fix up my car, even my own gf, this is my hobby and mine to complete.

i dont care if your 16 or even 25, getting parents to help out your hobby is gay.

hell im in college, 3rd year, with a gf n bills to pay, so why am i able to fund my own project and not have my parents do it for me, and also i am currently unemployed.
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 12:18 AM   #34
zanos
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
zanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how did we get here???isnt this topic about steering wheels???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock-S13
Last post i will ever make on this forum. Be it condesending or not. Sales are still debateble though..

First, I would just like to commend RDMII (russ) on his perdictions. You are right this new slew of 240 owner is fucking repulsive.

Second, Far be it from em to call anyone out on what is right or wrong. I am not the ideal candidate for that. But When i hear ranting bitching becuase you can not mod your car. GUess what DUMBFUCK, leave it stock! So you don't have cash for those new ROTA wheels on EBAY, so be it. Or what ever fucking tawdry piece you deem acceptable to take your parents hard earned money. Seriously, if you had any respect for yourself or your parents you would look to them and look for money, rather earn it and mod you car accordingly?

Lastly, Do not ever throw age as a factor or variable. That just fucking demeans us all. I personnaly bought my car when i was 16 well over 3 years ago with my own hard earned cash. Guess what kid, i didn't mod it... Did i bitch and look to mom and dad for cash? Absoletly not, why? Becuae its MY hobby, not theres. In all honestly, i would be disgusted if i looked to my car and knew my parents had bought my mods for me. What's the point? And well, ill level with you. You suck at life! I havent had a job since i was 17 and have a decent amount of money invested into my car, last i checke it was around 5k-6k or so.. So if you can't pull of your APC bumper, by flipping burgers all day well, yeah just DIE now...

So to reiterate; go fuck yourselves. Yes my car does have its share of battke scars, but i love that way.

Cliff notes; Darwinism has yet to bestow you...
Old 12-28-2004, 12:22 AM   #35
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver

i dont care if your 16 or even 25, getting parents to help out your hobby is gay.
......says the guy who had daddy paint his car for him.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=54142

Someone AIM'ed me this, I thought it was kinda funny.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 12:26 AM   #36
zanos
Zilvia Junkie

zanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura aboutzanos has a spectacular aura about
lol,now that makes him pretty gay huh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom
......says the guy who had daddy paint his car for him.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=54142

Someone AIM'ed me this, I thought it was kinda funny.
Old 12-28-2004, 12:34 AM   #37
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
i got taka oil lines for xmas...lol

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 02:56 AM   #38
twong85
Zilvia Member

twong85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to twong85
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
riiight like parents know to get their son taka oil lines for xmas rather a shirt. does your mom/dad know about Grant steering wheels or taka oil lines?? hell does your parents know what a SAFC is? most likely not. im sure these people gave hints to their parents to buy it for them. all in all, in the end you are still getting your parents to buy you seomthing. i made it super clear that nobody is to help me fix up my car, even my own gf, this is my hobby and mine to complete.
I'm sorry if my hypothetical situation offended your way of life in some way. If you didn't understand from my post, it was an example. In fact for xmas I recieve cash because basically my parents understand they have no idea what I like. Now don't get me wrong, I don't ask for cash, they just really don't have time to buy gifts. Also I'd like to ask how you fund your project without an income and no help from others? I'm sure all the college students would like to know.

BTW the thread is WAYYY off topic lol
twong85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 03:04 AM   #39
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
hahaha this is funny! I know this has gotten off topic, but i had to say something! The way i see it, if you dont ask and someone WANTS to help then by all means accept it!

I never ask my parents to buy me anything for my car, but the thing is, i have a really close relationship with them and they're genuinely interested in what i do. They see me working on my car all the time and know that im into motorsports in general. Matter of fact, on my birthday a few years ago, they surprised me with drift showoff tickets! I hadnt asked for them at all, but they knew i was into drifting. Did i turn the tickets down? HECK NO!! The three of us went and had a blast! My mom had more souveniers (sp?) than me and my dad together! And when it comes to parts, sometimes i think they're more into than me, especially my mom. I remember back when i had my usdm front bumper and i had just bought the lip for it and i asked her to come check it out. Her words were. "yeah it looks nice, but your car looks like a vacuum cleaner now. you need sideskirts." I was like WTF? "ummmm ok. well its gonna be a while for those cuz i gotta save up a little more." Her response is, "well, why dont i make a deal with you, i pay half and you help me out at school with my class and our school play. I need some body to run stage crew and costumes" . "Are you serious?" (im still shocked at this point) Her response - "ummmm YEAH (making fun of my first statement). You're a good kid. you deserve it" Me - "Sweet! You've got yourself a deal!"

I didnt ask for them, i wasnt even hinting at asking. But i'd be stupid to turn that offer down!

Anyways, what im saying is, yeah its not cool to ask your parents to spend their hard earned money on your hobby, but if they offer without you hinting around then whats the shame in accepting the gift?

Oh and to SilviaDriver, my parents actually know their parts. I had a conversation about diffs with my mom the other day and she knew what i was talking about. But not all parents are the same. I think i was just blessed with a weird set. But i love em' to death!
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 03:23 AM   #40
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
momo??...show me a nice momo wheel plz..
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 08:12 AM   #41
zanos
Zilvia Junkie

simple,nice,cheap and momo had this design for years,so its pretty oldschool

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
momo??...show me a nice momo wheel plz..
Old 12-28-2004, 10:08 AM   #42
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
i havent quite figuered out how to post pics or links so im just gonna type it out and you guys can just copy and past and then go look at the momo steering wheels on your own!!

www.momo.it
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 05:09 PM   #43
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanos
simple,nice,cheap and momo had this design for years,so its pretty oldschool

what is that momo wheel called??
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 09:44 PM   #44
zanos
Zilvia Junkie

thats montecarlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
what is that momo wheel called??
Old 12-28-2004, 11:37 PM   #45
d4vech3n
Zilvia Member

d4vech3n is an unknown quantity at this point
www.nardi-usa.com It may be trendy and hoping on the bandwagon but I'd go with a nardi classic. I had the 330 for a while and am now using a 360. The 330mm has a nicer response and sporty feel but its harder to turn the wheel, especially with no power steering. 360 is just as nice
d4vech3n is offline   Reply With Quote