Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-18-2006, 01:17 AM   #1
TAMTANIUM
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
TAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thumbs up Silvia conversions [2] sets. Low prices!!

I want to start a new thread on this sale..so yeah! I just got 2 more as of today! Two complete silvia conversions for S13 for sale. They come with everything you need to complete the front end.

Let me know which set you're interested in and I will sell it to you. I'm very firm on the prices and will not take any other offers. I won't part out or ship these out. These conversions come with everything you need to do the whole nine yard conversion.

The following parts are included..

Brackets, signal lights, corner lights, silvia grill, fenders, bumper and headlights.

One complete set with tripple projectors for $650

One complete set with dual halogen lights for $750

I will knock $20 off to whoever want to take the bumper with a slight crack on it. That bumper has a jdm license plate holder to cover for the crack. Also have a zenki lip (come cracks here and there but nothing bondo can't fix) to go with the bumper if you're interested. I'm asking $40 for it.

Everything is in good condition and the headlights are in near perfect condition.

my email is [email protected] or PM me for fastest response.

Thanks,

Tam
TAMTANIUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2006, 03:42 AM   #2
ViZion Zs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ViZion Zs is making his/her stupidity well-knownViZion Zs is making his/her stupidity well-knownViZion Zs is making his/her stupidity well-knownViZion Zs is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
gimme dual halogen clip for 650 like the other and ill snap it up!
ViZion Zs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:21 AM   #3
georgesal
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
georgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
when can i come look at them im extremely interested. call me (323) 347-8823
georgesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:19 PM   #4
TAMTANIUM
Zilvia FREAK!

TAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the rough
Vizion Zs - No..can't do.

georgesal - See you later on today.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:02 PM   #5
TAMTANIUM
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump for Socal