Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-28-2008, 12:20 AM   #1
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stolen GT-R Thieves get CAUGHT!! great read...

hope this hasnt been posted yet... this is going on right now.. some guy up in canada got his skyline stolen.. and they found it with some douche driving it.. just cruising around.. there at his house right now!

hehehe vengence is great somtimes.
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...=&pagenumber=1

TEAM SUS*PECT

Last edited by jeffsm3; 03-28-2008 at 12:43 AM..
jeffsm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2008, 12:24 AM   #2
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

jeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond repute

pic of said thief! hhehehe

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-28-2008, 12:31 AM   #3
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Fuckin screwed! Dumbasses. Justice is gonna be served. I love these endings.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:34 AM   #4
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

im telling you... this is the best thread i have ever read.. dudes at his house right now with cops all over the place.. fuctards gonna be screwed

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-28-2008, 12:35 AM   #5
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Hahahaha. I love it. It serves them right!!!!

I hope they are able to track them down!
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:37 AM   #6
codunc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
codunc is making a name for him/her selfcodunc is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i would shoot someone in the forehead if they stole my car
makes me sick to think about it
codunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:41 AM   #7
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

yea they found the car.. and the guy who stole it.. got his addy and his pic.. funny shit.. some guy just ran into him on the street and the cops are all over the place.. this tread has grown like 3 pages since i posted it. So nice to see somone get caught after all the cars that have been stolen recently!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-28-2008, 12:47 AM   #8
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Old 03-28-2008, 01:09 AM   #9
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
fuck informing the cops. Straight stake out in a random car with a machete in your lap.... wait for the mofo and go 28 days later on that crab...FUCK this kind of shit pisses me off, i hope they fucking murder him and all his friends!Ihoue;ghe
916S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:13 AM   #10
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

i love the last post about how they want to go down there but not without a few guys cuz a killer was there about a month ago..!!! classic canada!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-28-2008, 01:20 AM   #11
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
im kinda confused reading that thread
so cops know where the exact location of the thief or no?

why are there so many forum members goin to his house...lol

find evidence?

but that guy will definitely get owned
Old 03-28-2008, 01:21 AM   #12
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Lol, that shit is priceless.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:22 AM   #13
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
im reading the thread.. glad most of teh details are on the first page.. i hate these "look at this thread" posts.. but this one is interesting
Old 03-28-2008, 01:26 AM   #14
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

^ im the same way but i read the whole thing.. and yes supposedly the guy took off in it, the cops were called and there in the area i guess some forum members are out driving around to try and find him and somone ran into him not to long ago..

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-28-2008, 01:30 AM   #15
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I love that shit! Fucking Epic thread!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:35 AM   #16
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Lol nice find
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:39 AM   #17
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

they just linked a scanner station in calgary so you can listen to see if they catch him.. HAHAH

lobster boi is f*cked

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-28-2008, 01:41 AM   #18
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
dam this thread is good.. they like "found is facebook".. then they like "abort, full set of fingers" hahahaq

edit..
his facebook pic

the pic in teh stolen car - same hat

this guy is fucked
Old 03-28-2008, 01:48 AM   #19
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

scanner is bunk i think its only fire and EMS.. dam..

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-28-2008, 01:58 AM   #20
P_856
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
P_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
haha wow hes gonna get whats coming to him hopefully they record it lol
P_856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:04 AM   #21
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
I hope they do get pics or videos of this shit.

I'm refreshing that page every 15mins lol!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 03-28-2008, 02:10 AM   #22
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

hahah yea me too.. i even had the scanner on!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-28-2008, 02:11 AM   #23
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

tried to post up also but couldnt with my email addy..

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-28-2008, 02:14 AM   #24
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
i still cant believe no one got arrested yet.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:16 AM   #25
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
If the circumstances were the same, and this was in America. I think this shit would be resolved by now.

Those Canadians either need:

A) better police
B) more vigilante justice

Shit is classic.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:17 AM   #26
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I checked our forum in on that thread guys

This kid is fucking retarded!! hahaha

Old 03-28-2008, 02:18 AM   #27
HyperTek
Post Whore!

its great though that they where able to spot it.. out here in socal.. no one would bother or care... since their are soo many car forums out here, your 240sx might get stolen, adn a bunch of subaru guys might see it and not know..
Old 03-28-2008, 02:33 AM   #28
HyperTek
Post Whore!

how can they confirm its the kids house.. could be his girls place who knows..

kid probably knows, his shits all over the net now.. he probably logged onto his facebook or something and saw a bulletin about it lol
Old 03-28-2008, 02:38 AM   #29
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

yea i bet he ditchin that car right bout now.. but he could be just that stupid... like worlds wildest most stupid idiotic retarded criminals! i wouldnt doubt it

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-28-2008, 02:39 AM   #30
HyperTek
Post Whore!

no doubt this will get some news coverage once its solved.. prolly a mention on jay leno or something lol

if only our community thefts where easily solvable like this.. but it has to be a rare car like that gtr