Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 07-01-2005, 11:25 AM   #1
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Tygma

I saw this thead:Wheels for Sale

Contacted him and he quickly responded and even catered to my request of a meeting time and place. Even offered me a great price on the other pair of alloys he had for sale.

Exactly as described and he showed up on time for the transaction. It was a good experience and would be happy to do business with him again.

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Agent_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2005, 02:06 AM   #2
DRFT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Great guy to deal business with. bought a seat from him, drove 2hrs for it and it was exactly as it was dexcribed. if i had another chance, i'd do business with him again.

thanks man.
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 02:10 AM   #3
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Bought wheel studs from him, awesome. I wanted to buy the second set from him..kept asking him time to time..and then he sold them to someone else. :/
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 12:12 PM   #4
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khoadogg
this guys big pimpin. Comes through every time with prompt and courtesy. I still think he needs to have at least ONE patch of primer on his clean ass coupe
Old 08-21-2005, 12:26 PM   #5
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
definatly goes down as a A+ seller for me. Brought my seat down. spent 2 hours of his time helping me modify the brackets and im paying him in installments... pheww what else could u ask for? A+++++ for this COOL honkey

brandon
sLiDewAys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 09:19 PM   #6
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
friendly guy, i cudnt buy his rims but he was very polite about it instead of the usual "DIE FLAKER" response.

haha
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:08 PM   #7
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Jacob shipped me a pair of Hayashi Perrier Meshes. He was prompt and courteous when it came to PMs and he shipped the wheels promptly, made more impressive by the fact that I told him there was no rush.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 11:33 AM   #8
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
Good guy to deal with
got me some wheels, just as described
TokyoNights is offline   Reply With Quote