Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 12:11 PM   #541
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion240sx View Post
email sent!

sdgfaerkjfsgf
Email answered. Thanks!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2007, 06:56 PM   #542
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
are 20mm 5X114.3 spacers still not in stock yet? are there plenty of 30mm and 25mm spacers left in stock?? please pm me a price for two 25mm and two 30mm 5X114.3 spacers shipped to 38017. let me know if there are any other spacers in stock. thanks in advance.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:52 PM   #543
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman8527 View Post
are 20mm 5X114.3 spacers still not in stock yet? are there plenty of 30mm and 25mm spacers left in stock?? please pm me a price for two 25mm and two 30mm 5X114.3 spacers shipped to 38017. let me know if there are any other spacers in stock. thanks in advance.
Correct we just have 25's and 30's right now, When I ordered inventory, I just thought people would get more gangster with the fitment on they're 240's but everyone sold me out of 15's and 20's. The price is $200 shipped for both sets (25&30mm).
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:39 PM   #544
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Correct we just have 25's and 30's right now, When I ordered inventory, I just thought people would get more gangster with the fitment on they're 240's but everyone sold me out of 15's and 20's. The price is $200 shipped for both sets (25&30mm).
sounds good. actually the 25's and 30's will work perfect for me. i'll order wednesday when i get payed.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:13 PM   #545
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Can I order a pair of the 30mm spacers?
Old 08-22-2007, 06:38 PM   #546
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
Can I order a pair of the 30mm spacers?
Sure they are $90 plus shipping, so whats your Zip?
Old 08-22-2007, 09:00 PM   #547
Ghostdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Ghostdrifter is making a name for him/her selfGhostdrifter is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hey are y'all gonna sell the powerbymax vented hoods? If so whens the ETA
Old 08-23-2007, 08:05 AM   #548
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:

TUBE FIN (not cheap bar plate) FMIC kit for SR equipped S13, S14 $380
Specs on the tube and fin fmic please. Is the piping aluminum? How much power is it good for?

Old 08-23-2007, 04:17 PM   #549
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia View Post
Specs on the tube and fin fmic please. Is the piping aluminum? How much power is it good for?
Core measures 600x300x76 mm. Overall size is
780x330x76 mm. Features 3 inch inlet/outlet.
Intercooler only is $250 With aluminum pipes and silicone couplers $380
This can flow past the HP threshold of what most SR builds are able to produce.

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 08-23-2007 at 06:38 PM..
Old 08-23-2007, 04:20 PM   #550
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostdrifter View Post
Hey are y'all gonna sell the powerbymax vented hoods? If so whens the ETA
Hoods are prioritized after the bucket seat release. No ETA right now.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:06 PM   #551
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

*****ALL WHEEL SPACER SIZES FOR 5x114.5 ARE IN STOCK*****
*****NEW ISSUE OF D2D MAGAZINE AND DVD IS IN STOCK*****
*****S13 OIL PAN GUARD PANEL IN STOCK NOW*****

...all after sitting in customs for 1 MONTH

sorry for the wait.

VOL 5 DtoD

S13 only:

5x114.5 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm All in Stock.

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 08-23-2007 at 06:36 PM..
Old 08-23-2007, 06:55 PM   #552
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

#1 Seated Drift Buffet Competitor Matt "Hitman" Powers gives up his silkroads in favor of MAX coilovers! Heres a side by side view:

Old 08-23-2007, 07:28 PM   #553
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
these go CRAZY low. the ones next to eachother you can see the silk road has a collar removed, and the part shop max ones not only have all collars still i place, but have almost an inch lower you can go before having to remove collars. the rear is the same, i can go atleast an inch lower than silk roads can, and those go really low. they felt good driving around im excited to try these and the part shop max tension rods at the track soon. ill post up how they are. one think i liked already was that you adjust dampening through the top, where on front silk roads you have to lay on the ground to change the dampening which sucks. woooooooooot for psm
Old 08-23-2007, 11:36 PM   #554
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
hell yeah !! +1 for max coilovers..havent driven on them alot but they rock
Old 08-23-2007, 11:57 PM   #555
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
these go CRAZY low. the ones next to eachother you can see the silk road has a collar removed, and the part shop max ones not only have all collars still i place, but have almost an inch lower you can go before having to remove collars. the rear is the same, i can go atleast an inch lower than silk roads can, and those go really low. they felt good driving around im excited to try these and the part shop max tension rods at the track soon. ill post up how they are. one think i liked already was that you adjust dampening through the top, where on front silk roads you have to lay on the ground to change the dampening which sucks. woooooooooot for psm
Man i really cant wait for an unbiased straight up comparison of these. Im kinda considering new coilovers, and right now im in the air between the Silks, Stance, and these (PBM).

Looking forward to a solid thorough review man!!
Old 08-24-2007, 07:46 AM   #556
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
How much for the oil pan protector?

Carlos
Old 08-24-2007, 02:55 PM   #557
rbpowered_240
Leaky Injector

rbpowered_240 is making a name for him/her selfrbpowered_240 is making a name for him/her self
how much for the S14 rad with RB25DET installed shipped to 22060, also any FMIC kits for the RB25DET. If so how much shipped for that as well.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #558
240on430
Zilvia Member

240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Quote:
*****S13 OIL PAN GUARD PANEL IN STOCK NOW*****
do SRs and KA's have the drain plug at the same area? how thick is it?

how much shipped to 94014?
Old 08-27-2007, 03:07 PM   #559
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
Man i really cant wait for an unbiased straight up comparison of these. Im kinda considering new coilovers, and right now im in the air between the Silks, Stance, and these (PBM).

Looking forward to a solid thorough review man!!
So far it looks like everyone who has bought these likes them. The only people who have anything to say besides a great review is the people who dont own them. Since we don't give away product to get good reviews, everyone is unbiased. As far as a further comparison, we'll have to wait for Matt to give his track review. It seems that it is well understood that these are competition coilovers so usually requests for review revolve around streetability.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:09 PM   #560
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
How much for the oil pan protector?

Carlos
$125 shipped to you.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:15 PM   #561
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpowered_240 View Post
how much for the S14 rad with RB25DET installed shipped to 22060, also any FMIC kits for the RB25DET. If so how much shipped for that as well.
There is no radiator or IC kit for S14 with RB, But instead you should ge the R33 radiator because the inlet and outlet are on the correct side and you will just have to move the brackets. It's $230 shipped. The RB intercooler kit is $425 shipped, and you will likely have to mod the piping.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:49 PM   #562
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240on430 View Post
do SRs and KA's have the drain plug at the same area? how thick is it?

how much shipped to 94014?
I really dont know, but I took some quick measurements if you want to compare to your car. The front side goes into the center hole on the radiator support and the rear mounts to the two holes on the cross member.

It is 2mm thick aluminum. $115 shipped to you.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:31 PM   #563
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s13 front tension rods - 30273

Thanks!
Old 08-28-2007, 04:42 AM   #564
Steve Lloyd
Zilvia Member

Steve Lloyd is an unknown quantity at this point
where can I order this stuff from???
Old 08-28-2007, 07:34 AM   #565
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
So that means it'll fit on the S13 but your not sure if the drain hole is good for both the SR and the KA? And how much shipped to 11226? I'm gonna order the coils at the end of the week and with NY streets I need some oil pan protection.

Quote:
I really dont know, but I took some quick measurements if you want to compare to your car. The front side goes into the center hole on the radiator support and the rear mounts to the two holes on the cross member.

It is 2mm thick aluminum. $115 shipped to you.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:08 PM   #566
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
just for whatever it might be worth

i have a skid plate (NOT FROM HERE) that I got for my car.
It was basically this same exact design.
I have a KA and the drain is FINE.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:17 PM   #567
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
price for skid plate shipped to 90803. thanks
Old 08-28-2007, 07:16 PM   #568
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neejay View Post
s13 front tension rods - 30273

Thanks!
$200 shipped to you.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:24 PM   #569
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Lloyd View Post
where can I order this stuff from???
We only sell direct to end users, we do not sell wholesale to eliminate middlemen and get you the quality parts you need for a good price.

You can order from the website www.poweredbymax.net
or
If you give me a zip code and you get an exact quote for your parts with shipping here:
You can order by going direct to paypal.com and click send money, type in maxusa@poweredbymax as the recipient, enter amount, and item under notes section

Thanks!
Old 08-28-2007, 07:31 PM   #570
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
So that means it'll fit on the S13 but your not sure if the drain hole is good for both the SR and the KA? And how much shipped to 11226? I'm gonna order the coils at the end of the week and with NY streets I need some oil pan protection.
Yes it will fit the S13 (and even the S14 with some new holes) But no I was not sure about the oil plug hole location on KA's but if you want to measure or take brians word then you should be straight.

Oil pan guard is $120 shipped.
Closed Thread