Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-11-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
jiggs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
jiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
oem japan (navan)

for the s14 zenki (95-96) what else besides the front bumper, grill, and rear wing were navan?

navan is optional equipment for zenki model in japan?
jiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2007, 03:41 PM   #2
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
um......shift knob, and some other random shit

i think navan looks like ass. but thats me
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:41 PM   #3
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Steering wheel and shift knob... Think thats it.

Peace
Drew
Old 01-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #4
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i think there's floor mats, too. there's a guy selling a navan shift knob in the for sale section.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:01 PM   #5
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
floormats are long gone... tired to order some a while back and got a notification of no go
Old 01-11-2007, 04:02 PM   #6
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
fog lights ???????
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:28 PM   #7
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
fogs are a no go as well... second hand only.... thats just my experience

a lot of the stuff from the brand is already discontinued... it was a 90's lifetime brand
Old 01-11-2007, 10:20 PM   #8
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Think the lit door sills and them rear quater windows.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:25 AM   #9
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
I have a pair of fogs for the zenki navan kit. pm me if interested

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:26 AM   #10
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Dude, G Speed here in SoCal had a full Navan S14 last time I was there.
If I remember correctly it had different seats and shit.
There is also a huge Navan sticker thing that goes on the back window.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:27 PM   #11
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
um......shift knob, and some other random shit

i think navan looks like ass. but thats me

your car looks like ass.

navan winnn
Old 01-13-2007, 12:44 PM   #12
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
my buddy had a navan shift knob in his Z32. looked strait out of a robocop movie.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:46 PM   #13
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift into a curb
your car looks like ass.

navan winnn
Navan wing isnt there. Ohhhhhhh i have a front bumper wow.. and i still think it looks like ass. too curvy
but i dont liek 14s anwyays really. unless they have alot of hard angles with overfenders and shit
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:49 PM   #14
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Looks clean and in taste, besides we already have to many snowplows scaring kids on the streets.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:51 PM   #15
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Looks like Norm's.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:11 PM   #16
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Bumper, sides, rear valances, wing, grill, 1/4 window louvers, steering wheel, shift knob, carpet, door sills...

Louvers

Aluminum or with carbon vinyl

Carpets (there is an actual one that says navan on it though)

The steering wheel in in the car at the moment, but here is one from jspec...

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:11 PM   #17
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
yup, robocop looking shift knob i was talking about.

up close pic of your headlights?? more info? i dig your car, amber corners make it. contrast = good.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:37 PM   #18
ChicagoS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
ChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her selfChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChicagoS14
NAVAN is nice, but waaaay tooo pricey for what it is.... is nice if someone does a full factory conversion as a tribute to an icon, but not really worth it.... aero in general is a waste of money if you do track events, most of the time it will get owned....I mean if you have loads of funds go for it, otherwise you might as well invest in some suspension or engine parts, hell even a good tune up, but thats my 2 cents. Dont get me wrong I love some of the cars I seen out here and on the forum and would like to add a bit to my car as well but id be pissed if my hard work and money would just end up in a wall lol. I havent even made it to a track and my OEM lip is garbage
ChicagoS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:40 PM   #19
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
i want those door sils in anyone has em' pm me
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:39 PM   #20
jiggs
Zilvia Junkie

jiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choices
Who Sells A Full Factory Conversion To Navan?

I Really Like The Oem Japan Look.
jiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:43 PM   #21
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
No one, you have to piece it all together over time.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:34 PM   #22
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Here is the catalog to serve as concrete evidence of this subject.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:10 AM   #23
jared123

jared123 is an unknown quantity at this point
thank you and sorry about that im new to the foums thing i was just trying to find the navan shift knob
jared123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:21 PM   #24
dawagarage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dawagarage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
navan bumpers are wack

ratsun: dawa (73 datsun 620)
clublexus: properD (97 sc300)
dawagarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #25
cabesitas713
Leaky Injector

cabesitas713 is an unknown quantity at this point
there all right in some colors
cabesitas713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:57 PM   #26
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
The rear wiper is going to be the most I've had two windows break in shipping and they do t cover glass so it's ship and your own risk
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #27
dawagarage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dawagarage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
when i lived up in WA i always wondered if there was a rear window wiper option, never got any leads.

i (now) feel like a window/glass shop should be able to cut a hole in an existing (U.S.) rear window instead of trying to ship a japanese/navan rear window.

p.s.- i got a perfect set of naVan meshes (w/o foglight option) if anyone's interesed

ratsun: dawa (73 datsun 620)
clublexus: properD (97 sc300)
dawagarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:57 PM   #28
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboiblaze View Post
when i lived up in WA i always wondered if there was a rear window wiper option, never got any leads.

i (now) feel like a window/glass shop should be able to cut a hole in an existing (U.S.) rear window instead of trying to ship a japanese/navan rear window.

p.s.- i got a perfect set of naVan meshes (w/o foglight option) if anyone's interesed
uk s14s all come with the wiper i think?
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:01 PM   #29
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared123 View Post
thank you and sorry about that im new to the foums thing i was just trying to find the navan shift knob
No , thank you.

For bumping a 5 yo thread
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #30
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
uk s14s all come with the wiper i think?
Most do I did a full uk s14a conversion and bother windows broke in shipping I'm already out over a grand not worth it to get another or try
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote