Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-26-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
626/323/818 SoCal Meets

OK, I figured we should maybe start doing like a monthly meet or something. Similar to what we had this past weekend at Miles Square Park. Everyone seemed to have a good time.

My idea is this, to do something different every month so that its not monotonous. In other words, have something like a BBQ/Basketball at a park on month, then the next do something at Dromo1 or Speedzone, etc. I will help organize with the help of a couple other people, we just need to figure out locations and dates. Personally Id prefer to keep event days away from those that fall on days with other motorsports events (i.e. DriftDays, D1, FormulaD, etc). I know that Im planning on attending these and a lot of people will be doing the same.

So... we should come up with some possible locations and dates for the next meet. Post up dates you know that events are already happening and any ideas you might have for location and activities. Ill try and update the calendar on this post.

April Events

April 2nd Formula D Streets of Long Beach
April 15th Just Drift - open track @ the Balcony
Old 03-26-2006, 06:37 PM   #2
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
you should come tell the ppl who come on friday nights. Cuz we are pretty much here every friday nights.

Recently alot of 626 ppl been dropping by. Havent seen you come by yet
Old 03-26-2006, 06:48 PM   #3
oridostyle
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
oridostyle is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i vote pool party when weather gets better and for people who cant swim Texas Hold'em
oridostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 06:50 PM   #4
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup
you should come tell the ppl who come on friday nights. Cuz we are pretty much here every friday nights.

Recently alot of 626 ppl been dropping by. Havent seen you come by yet
I keep meaning to come by, Im usually in Torrance late on Fri nights, otherwise I would have been by already. Im going to try to make it this Fri if I can get out of the office.
Old 03-26-2006, 06:52 PM   #5
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oridostyle
i vote pool party when weather gets better and for people who cant swim Texas Hold'em
As long as everyone brings girls and its not a huge sausage fest that sounds like a good idea.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:47 PM   #6
creAtive
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
creAtive is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
rofl some drifting pretty chicks would be nice.
creAtive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 07:59 PM   #7
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
2 or 3 weeks ago, some chick came with a S14.5 with Rb25.

on the same night, nardine and benson came to the friday night thing.

Chix are always a +
Old 03-26-2006, 08:49 PM   #8
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by creAtive
rofl some drifting pretty chicks would be nice.
Maybe I should have specified "hot" girls.
Old 03-26-2006, 09:25 PM   #9
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I'm in! Yay for meets.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 10:24 PM   #10
nismo-S14
Zilvia Member

nismo-S14 is a well-known jackass
haha me too, count me in

*edit* Simoun sucks at Basketball
nismo-S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 12:35 AM   #11
zenkistylez

zenkistylez is an unknown quantity at this point
Dromo1 is the shiznit...we should have a meet over there...
zenkistylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 12:49 AM   #12
xtheenderx
Zilvia Member

xtheenderx is an unknown quantity at this point
I know there is a drift meet here in the valley 818 area. havent been der in a while but i'm pretty sure its on every thursday nights in front of starbucks. correct me if i'm wrong but i'm sure that most of the people who shop at Takumi Project attend those meets. if u guys are interested they're on the intersection of devonshire and reseda in the city of northridge. look it up on google
Old 03-27-2006, 02:00 AM   #13
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Let's do it at Dromo!
Old 03-27-2006, 09:50 AM   #14
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I went to the meet in northridge sometime last year, but I haven't been to it lately. Does that still go on? I'm down for meets!
Old 03-27-2006, 10:17 AM   #15
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Let's do it at Dromo!
OK, Ill call Dromo in a week or so to see if we can get some kind of group rate. What I need to know is approximately how many people we will have. Keep in mind that at Dromo you have to be there 45 min prior to your scheduled reservation and its imperative that people show up on time. Also, once we do book we have to prepay in advance. These are things to keep in mind when we plan dates and times. Regular price is $25/person per race and its like 12 laps IIRC. Its a decent amount of time and the karts do like 20-30mph. Well worth it.

That being said, those that are interested email me [email protected]. Im thinking a Saturday or Sunday is best maybe mid afternoon since many of us drink on the weekends and are not awake and concious before then.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:04 PM   #16
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I'm in. Justin, if you need help, let me know.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:33 PM   #17
nismo-S14
Zilvia Member

I'm in too. let me know
Old 03-27-2006, 09:44 PM   #18
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
speedzone is pretty chill they have a pretty big parking lot and fun stuff like arcades, golf, food and drinks ect.. im like 10 mins away from that place it'll be nice to see other 240's for once instead of the same rice civics that i see everyday hahaha
Old 03-28-2006, 08:34 AM   #19
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Dromo! Me, downshift180, and RPS13FREAK are all going there this Thursday.

Justin, let's set up a Zilvia Dromo1 meet!

Old 03-28-2006, 07:19 PM   #20
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
I'm down to go too. I'll post it up our our site (knight-stalkers.com) when the information has been finalized to see if anyone else is interested.
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 07:57 PM   #21
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Dromo! Me, downshift180, and RPS13FREAK are all going there this Thursday.

Justin, let's set up a Zilvia Dromo1 meet!

Im not sure how late Ill be at work on Thurs. But Ill contact them and see how many and how much group discount will be. BTW, I ran that layout last weekend, it rocks.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:01 PM   #22
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I got to hand it too the ones who made last saturday meet possible I had a good time. I could have been a little more organized if someone brought a B-ball so I could have taken some of you to school!!! LOL But that park meet is something that should be done more often but experiment around and have new meets at other parks near 323 area or 626. But ehh its just a suggestion.
Ricks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 11:05 PM   #23
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks15
I got to hand it too the ones who made last saturday meet possible I had a good time.
Why thank you.

lol

Oh yea, you need to get your quarter panel and front end fixed, lol. We did play ball though. We played pick-up games at the courts.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:25 PM   #24
zenkistylez

zenkistylez is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah the pick up games were koo .... for sure im down for dromo1...
Old 03-30-2006, 01:49 PM   #25
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
sooo is anything gonna crack??
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 03:17 PM   #26
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Any word yet Justin?
Old 03-31-2006, 04:23 PM   #27
Feds14

Feds14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Feds14
Quote:
I'm in. Justin, if you need help, let me know.
Lets hope you dont get tired quickly there too. "I'm tired after the first lap" Im interested.
Feds14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 05:03 PM   #28
nismo-S14
Zilvia Member

Soooooooooooooo Whats the plan gents?
Old 03-31-2006, 06:30 PM   #30
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Here you go Alan, lol.

These pics were taken after the meet though, after we played ball.