Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Shift Knobs (yes, plural)

See this?

Looks like a few pool balls, huh?
Well let's phlip them over and see what the other side shows:

Yes, they're drilled and tapped to be used as shift knobs. The beauty of them is the size and weight as they fall to the hand.
Here is the one I am using myself in my car:

The reason the box looks so picked over is because I allowed the premium members first crack at them, they picked out the ones they wanted, paid and I shipped, most of them have them in hand already, a couple already in their cars, even.
Here is the 6 mounted in user "fromxtor's" Titan (his 240SX was not at his home for the duty, yet):

"tknbkthrsdy4anfg" provided a photo of the blue 2 in his S13:

Cost? $35.00 shipped to the US, $45.00 shipped to Canadia.
... the 4 remaining in the photo are what I have left after the premium members ravaged the set, but this WILL be an ongoing thing, with some new ideas hidden under the table to come later.
PM me for remaining availability and paypal/payment information.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2007, 05:33 PM   #2
youngmanvr4
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
youngmanvr4 is making a name for him/her selfyoungmanvr4 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That would be cool for a team or something. Member 1, member 2, member 3, ect.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:53 PM   #3
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Dibs on #12.

Where is the paypal sent?

http://www.norcaldrift.org
Old 04-12-2007, 05:59 PM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO
Dibs on #12.

Where is the paypal sent?
The 12 is available, you expressed first interest, you have a PM, sir.

And I write too!
Old 04-12-2007, 07:10 PM   #5
Ikant
Zilvia Member

Ikant is making a name for him/her selfIkant is making a name for him/her selfIkant is making a name for him/her self
man, thats sacriligeous
Old 04-12-2007, 07:17 PM   #6
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikant
man, thats sacriligeous
I didn't know Jesus was into playing pool.

Dibs on ball #69

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 04-12-2007, 07:17 PM   #7
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Thats like saying Flavor Flav is sacriligeous for wearing fucking clocks around his neck. :shakes head: I also heard Jesus was into strip clubs, not poolhalls.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:17 PM   #8
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikant
man, thats sacriligeous
What the Hell are you talking about?
Old 04-12-2007, 07:20 PM   #9
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
I didn't know Jesus was into playing pool.
Duh.. the 12 Apostles are 1-7, 9-12 & 14. Cueball is Jesus, 8ball is god and 13 is the DEBO! 15 ball is Michael.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:24 PM   #10
joewantstodrift
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
joewantstodrift is on the path to ruinjoewantstodrift is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joewantstodrift
edited.

good luck.

jfdkasdkfjkasdlf
Old 04-12-2007, 07:30 PM   #11
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewantstodrift
what the fuck?!?! who wants a pool ball for a shift knob? that shit looks tacky as hell. but i guess if youre white trash then its cool.
Nice attempt at editing, I can see a WHOLE lot more than you thought I could...
I suggest you check your tone with me, I am neither white or trash... I named my specific reasoning for having what I have, and apparently your opinion is in the minority on the subject, so I suggest your keeping it to yourself if you don't have something productive to say.

And I write too!
Old 04-12-2007, 08:09 PM   #12
Ikant
Zilvia Member

Ikant is making a name for him/her selfIkant is making a name for him/her selfIkant is making a name for him/her self
i meant because i worship pool, not to mention, is Christianity the only religion? sounds a little religiocentric up in here.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:47 PM   #13
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Well DUH. All muslims and jews and whatever are dumb!

Ok enough derailing.
Shut up unless you want a billiard ball for a shiftknob.
If you want to talk to me about religion, PM me.
I don't like to classify myself in terms of religion, but the closest thing to what I am is agnostic. My remark at the beginning of this post is meant in humor (as evidenced by the )
Old 04-12-2007, 09:22 PM   #14
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Buy one!

[IMG][/IMG]

NOW!
Old 04-12-2007, 09:49 PM   #15
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
dope product, do they feel natural in your palm?
Old 04-12-2007, 09:51 PM   #16
youngmanvr4
Zilvia Junkie

youngmanvr4 is making a name for him/her selfyoungmanvr4 is making a name for him/her self
I thought this thread was about pool ball shift knobs Good luck my friend.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:52 PM   #17
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
^^ Bump for a really solid shifter feel, I really wish I could have got one of these for my B15. The carbon Nismo knob weighs like half an ounce. Wow Alec our cars look pretty close to the same in the console area, except I don't have carpet.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:55 PM   #18
Bryants95240sx
Zilvia Addict

Bryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the rough
Yeah it fits in my hand nice, but i have big hands.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #19
'90RPS13
BANNED

I scraped my Nismo Ball for it. I love the feel and weight throw.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:54 PM   #20
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

*UPDATE*
I have been paid for the purple-striped 12 ball, it is now wrapped in plastic and boxed up and labeled, will ship tomorrow at noon EST...
Remaining available are 1, 11 and 14

And I write too!
Old 04-12-2007, 10:59 PM   #21
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarou
dope product, do they feel natural in your palm?
You will love it. Don't believe me? Find me at drift battle and check it out. Fits hella more flush then most everyone's wheels.

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
Old 04-12-2007, 11:23 PM   #22
zugoi
Zilvia Junkie

zugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to behold
Wow the material inside the pool ball is strong enough to tapp? When i first saw the picture i thought you would just drill a hole and slip in an adaptor that most universal shift knobs use.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:51 PM   #23
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by zugoi
Wow the material inside the pool ball is strong enough to tapp? When i first saw the picture i thought you would just drill a hole and slip in an adaptor that most universal shift knobs use.
Yes, it is. Drilling a hole and sticking an insert in would greatly cheapen it and increase the chances of ripping it off and hurting yourself.
... this has been a month in the making in premium members, I been riding around with one the whole time personally.

... everyone else:
I am going to bed now, to work tomorrow and out of town immediately after work... I am not ignoring any PM I should so happen to receive if I don't get near a computer between now and Sunday afternoon.
"pr0ject TRUENO," you are packaged and ready to roll, I work a mile and a half from a post office, so you're good.

And I write too!
Old 04-13-2007, 12:13 AM   #24
'90RPS13
BANNED

Zugoi: The one Phlip talks about on his car, yeah, I saw it/shifted it before any of them were even finished. So figure about 3-4 weeks now since I have seen it and its still holding up as of tonight when I went over there. So figure in DDing them for 3-4 weeks. Seems sturdy enough for me to have bought one. I have had several dealings with Phlip, trust me when I can say, you have no worries about recieving anything other then pure satisfaction with your purchase, when/if you buy one.

Now leave the man's thread alone. If you want one, buy one. If you have no feedback or real interest, then dont bother posting and move to the next thread.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:52 PM   #25
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
works perfect. just used it today at irwindale speedway for a drift day event!
os giken twin plate+l.v. shift boot+"philip" shifter= great drift day.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 04-15-2007, 08:53 PM   #26
mikey976
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
mikey976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mikey976
how is it installed, just screw on like factory ? if so can i get a # 2 when one becomes available? thanx
Old 04-15-2007, 08:56 PM   #27
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey976
how is it installed, just screw on like factory ? if so can i get a # 2 when one becomes available? thanx
Screws on right in the place of the factory, and you see the 2 I had from the set just above your post there... You're the first one to ask since then, so I will PM you first when I run the next full wave, cool?

And I write too!
Old 04-15-2007, 08:58 PM   #28
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Drilled and Tapped means that a hole is drilled in the ball, and then a tap is used to match the threads of the stock Nissan shifter. So... YES, it screws on just like a factory knob.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:00 PM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Drilled and Tapped means that a hole is drilled in the ball, and then a tap is used to match the threads of the stock Nissan shifter. So... YES, it screws on just like a factory knob.
And to make people aware, they've been used on C's/Nismo and B&M/Deluboz (ebay seller) short shifters as well as the stocker.

And I write too!
Old 04-15-2007, 09:12 PM   #30
mikey976
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
mikey976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mikey976
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
sorry missed that small caption, but yea definitly really intrested lmk
Closed Thread