Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-25-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
*Post your favorite shots thread*

Went out drinking with my friends last night before the movies and thought I'd share some fun shots for you guys to try out. Feel free to add some good ones yourself.

My favorite (But bartenders hate layering it): Sex with an alligator
Most bartenders usually do 1 layer Jager, 1 layer midori, 1 layer chambord

Next is a really sweet one that goes good if your drinking Mudslides or something sweet. Called the B52

A classic "chick shot" but I still have a craving for it sometimes .
Lemon Drop.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:50 PM   #3
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
And for anyone throwing a party this summer I suggest a few ice cold shots of this:

Guaranteed to loosen up even the stiffest chick, and put hair on any metrosexual's chest! Also makes good "Hunch Punch" with Hawaiian punch.

I could only take 4 shots and I was good for the whole night!
Old 05-25-2007, 03:13 PM   #4
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB

Jager Bomb FTW!!!! Always a good time.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:30 PM   #5
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
chocolate cake shot (smells just like chocolate, but its clear,weird...but good)
scooby snack (bananna flavor...i could drink those all night)
Four Horsemen (this will sneak up on u quick)
Liquid Cocaine (3-4 of these, and ur SET for the night)

ive had others that taste GREAT and hit u hard...but however, they have left me absent minded

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:36 PM   #6
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
any vodka will do. don't be a pussy.
BustedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:45 PM   #7
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
Liquid Cocaine (3-4 of these, and ur SET for the night)
never heard of that one before... what's in that?
Old 05-25-2007, 04:48 PM   #8
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
gorilla fart.... if you dont like the guy your buying the shot for.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:48 PM   #9
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

^ ^Death!

"Taste like... burning!" lol
Old 05-25-2007, 04:49 PM   #10
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I do the Jager bomb thing. It's tasty and effective.

After that, it's white russians for the rest of the night.

The dude abides.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:58 PM   #11
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Liquid Cocaine = Jager, Bacardi, Goldschlager = nasty!

For the hardcore drinkers try Three Wisemen:
Johnny Walker, Jim Beam and Jack Daniels
Old 05-25-2007, 05:03 PM   #12
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
4 Horsemen (Jager, Goldschlager, Rumplemintz peppermint liqueur,
and 151 or Everclear)
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 06:40 PM   #13
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Surfer on acid ftw.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:32 PM   #14
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i'm a plain kinda guy.... no lemon needed

always classic

or if the party is a little bigger

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:34 PM   #15
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
^Looks dangerious
TipStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:49 PM   #16
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Isn't this the shot thread?

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:50 PM   #17
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Im a fan of the old school irish car bomb.
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 08:52 PM   #18
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Nismornr, I believe shots of beer are called "Magic Shots" and are usually done by underaged school girls and strippers lol
Old 05-26-2007, 03:13 AM   #19
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
yeah, keep it simple. No need to piss off the bartenders with fancy shot orders.

Give me a double shot of something straight. If its not busy then mixed drinks with no more than 3 ingredients, 2 preferred. If you're in a busy bar and you order something blended, then all I can say (and I think I speak for everybody else in the bar) is "Fuck you."
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 03:19 AM   #20
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
i like this thread....Im a big jager drinker so a straight shot of jager is always good....I also do jager bombs...but none of that one shot of jager bullshit, fill a regular size glass up 1/4 or more of the way with jager and then redbull or monster

kamikazes
liquid cocaine is pretty intense
red headed slut
rumplemintz
ice 101
skyy vodka

also had some shot in a bar in montreal....I think it was gasoline, burned like nothing ive ever had in my life....no clue what it was tho...but i wanna kno

craziest shit is vap shots....you take 151 swirl it around in a shot glass so it coats the whole thing but so theres really almost none sitting in the shot glass then you light it on fire and cover it with your hand...it will suction to your hand but wont burn you...then you lift up your hand once it stops burning and suck the fumes out...fucks you up if you do em right

as for drinks...jager and redbull, vodka and redbull, gin and tonic, rum and coke, long island ice teas if theyre made right,

for the most part i just stick with beer or jager tho
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 09:16 AM   #21
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
yeah, keep it simple. No need to piss off the bartenders with fancy shot orders.

Give me a double shot of something straight. If its not busy then mixed drinks with no more than 3 ingredients, 2 preferred. If you're in a busy bar and you order something blended, then all I can say (and I think I speak for everybody else in the bar) is "Fuck you."
Nah, I use to be a bartender at TGI Fridays, and I would get tired of making the same old drinks over and over. As long as it wasnt too busy I didnt mind. Just use a cherry and it takes like a fews extra seconds. Plus, if they mess up on the layering it comes out all black and nasty and they usually give you that plus another call shot of your choice for messing up.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:32 AM   #22
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
QFT. nothing is more annoying than waiting at a bar for some pussy to get his fancy chick shot made.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #23
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
good thread... bartending is my source of income!
http://www.mstreetbar.com/

Any other bartenders on zilvia?

Quote:
Liquid Cocaine = Jager, Bacardi, Goldschlager = nasty!
Incorrect, Liquid Cocaine is Jager, Bacardi 151, and Goldschlager.
I usually serve my liquid cocaines with Rumplemintz instead of 151 though, tastes much better.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:51 AM   #24
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
The Masturbating Butterfly:
3/4 oz Absolut vodka
3/4 oz Midori melon liqueur
3/4 oz Jagermeister herbal liqueur
3/4 oz Sprite soda
3/4 oz sweet and sour mix

Pour Midori, Absolut and sour mix into a glass on the rocks. Splash with the Sprite. With a spoon turned scoop side down, float your shot of Jager on top.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:11 PM   #25
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiatsu
Incorrect, Liquid Cocaine is Jager, Bacardi 151, and Goldschlager.
That just depends on how much their tiping.

The ever so popluar girl shot, the BowJob
1 oz. Kahlua
1/2 oz. Amaretto
Topped with wip cream

Your not suppose to use your hands but..
Old 05-26-2007, 12:26 PM   #26
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anyone ever tried some shot called "The Hulk" I think its mixed with hennesy and some thing else it turns all green or something like that.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:47 PM   #27
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks15 View Post
Anyone ever tried some shot called "The Hulk" I think its mixed with hennesy and some thing else it turns all green or something like that.
That'd be Hpnotiq and Hennessey (or whatever Cognac you personally fancy)

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:38 PM   #28
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx View Post
gorilla fart.... if you dont like the guy your buying the shot for.
lol thats the shot you get on your bday in my circle of friends. It is always the last shot of the night. We refer to it as the "Night Ender"

Ill shoot anything. No chasers allowed though, those are for pu$$ies.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:42 AM   #29
ImporteXBUILT
Leaky Injector

ImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enoughImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enoughImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enoughImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enough
Incredible Hulk's, Surfer on Acid, and Adios Muthafuckers= fun night with variety.
ImporteXBUILT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:26 AM   #30
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks15 View Post
It's called an "Incredible Hulk," and yes it is Hypnotiq and Hennessey.