Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:25 PM   #1
zerogravity
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
zerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Street Legals This Sat! CAl Speedway!

The street legals are $20 for drivers and $10 for spectators.

Tech inspection begins at 7:00a.m. Be there around 5:00-5:30 so u can run with the first group. I would suggest to all who don't wanna wait until around noon to run your cars, get there early too! I know 4:30-5:00a.m. is early so i won't suggest riding out together as most will probably wanna meet up at the track anyway. I hope some of you can make it! I'll be there for sure and I believe Norm said he'd go! It would be nice to see some fast SRs run (and slow ones too!)

Here's the Address: 9300 Cherry Avenue Fontana, CA 92335 If you're reading this I don't think i need to post directions; I'm sure you can figure out how to get there... (google maps, mapquest, etc...)

Lets get a headcount of who's going for sure! I'll update the main post with the list:

1.93sr20
2.zerogravity
3.GreenJDMSR20
4.91sentragti-r
5.SR20 91 SE-R
6.SER96VPEC
zerogravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2007, 10:54 PM   #2
jsuh s14
Leaky Injector

jsuh s14 has a spectacular aura aboutjsuh s14 has a spectacular aura aboutjsuh s14 has a spectacular aura aboutjsuh s14 has a spectacular aura aboutjsuh s14 has a spectacular aura aboutjsuh s14 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jsuh s14
what is this exactly.. 1/4 mile?
jsuh s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:34 PM   #3
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
cough snort choke*
Old 10-23-2007, 12:11 AM   #4
zerogravity
Leaky Injector

zerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsuh s14 View Post
what is this exactly.. 1/4 mile?
yeah..its 1/4 mile. Lets have a big ass Nissan Pit area! im bringing my canopy and generator.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:45 AM   #5
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I will be spectating. Wish I had my car.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:26 AM   #6
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
they used to do this at pomona in the late 90's, it was pretty damn fun.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:20 PM   #7
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Sup Charlie so is that Frankie, Adam and T-money going also, all the FWD SR20DE guys from sr20deforum well imma try and make it see maybe if frankie can swoop me up because my car is down right now im doing the 5 spped conversion and turbo swap (KA24DET).
UNISA JECS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:22 PM   #8
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Shit im there...!!! If i run 13 i would be happy...

xpl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:30 PM   #9
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
I believe me and INdolent will be going. Hopefully my DSM is tunned by then =) he he 4G63 with 20G and supporting mods, VS. RB26 @ 14 Psi dumdumdum!!!

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:18 PM   #10
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
I believe me and INdolent will be going. Hopefully my DSM is tunned by then =) he he 4G63 with 20G and supporting mods, VS. RB26 @ 14 Psi dumdumdum!!!
sure lets see if any can keep up with a stock block sr?
Old 10-23-2007, 11:51 PM   #11
zerogravity
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNISA JECS View Post
Sup Charlie so is that Frankie, Adam and T-money going also, all the FWD SR20DE guys from sr20deforum well imma try and make it see maybe if frankie can swoop me up because my car is down right now im doing the 5 spped conversion and turbo swap (KA24DET).
i will most likely have a banner up in our pits so you all can find us. Either Socal Nissans or Socal SR20...either way...that will be us repping the Nissan family. There are only 2 car manufacturers in this world. Nissan and everyone else.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:43 AM   #12
zerogravity
Leaky Injector

so....any NA 240's wanna run me? lets post timeselips when we are done. Hell..ill race a swapped 240..why not. I wonder how an NA B13 will do against a stock S13Det. SHould be interesting. I think twice i got revved on my a 2 tone gold Silvia S13 at the Monday Night meets...now im curius how i'd do. This should be a FUN day!
Old 10-24-2007, 02:29 AM   #13
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
why did you have to post this up..

now Im soo fuckin pissed that my car still isnt done!!
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:11 PM   #14
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Im going to run 12s on street stealies...lol J/K...

Old 10-24-2007, 02:36 PM   #15
zerogravity
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl2007 View Post
Im going to run 12s on street stealies...lol J/K...
LOL...come on bye! I think we should ahve at least 10 of us in our pits.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:20 PM   #16
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoknightska-t View Post
why did you have to post this up..

now Im soo fuckin pissed that my car still isnt done!!
awww man a perfect chance to run your ENTIRE CREW

muwahahahahahahah

(hair on fire with cock in hand)

muwhahahahahhahaha

cough adjusts tie puts cock away *

it should be a blasty blast if the track is not engulfed in flames

Ill be there at like 5 am

we were there in July-Aug

the car behind me should be coming too

Luke likes to blast his subs while he runs low 12s

seriously though if its 100 degrees and smoke is everywhere I might back out
Old 10-24-2007, 07:35 PM   #17
zerogravity
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
awww man a perfect chance to run your ENTIRE CREW

muwahahahahahahah

(hair on fire with cock in hand)

muwhahahahahhahaha

cough adjusts tie puts cock away *

it should be a blasty blast if the track is not engulfed in flames

Ill be there at like 5 am

we were there in July-Aug

the car behind me should be coming too

Luke likes to blast his subs while he runs low 12s

seriously though if its 100 degrees and smoke is everywhere I might back out
Steve,
Is your crew gonna caravan there? Maybe i can meet up with you guys.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:05 PM   #18
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah if it gets hot and the smoke comes im out... Ill watch.. But so far im running. Trying to get my friends BMW 760 LI V12 to run but hes out of action right now.... TO busy.. I will bring some people with me i hope..

Old 10-25-2007, 02:20 PM   #19
zerogravity
Leaky Injector

it will be fine on Sat. Quit deciding and go! See you on Sat!
Old 10-25-2007, 03:24 PM   #20
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
ill see you guys there. i ran a 14.2 last time and i am still trying to break 13's at stock boost

just gotta fix my starter and change my oil before i go. ill be there around 5 and see you all there.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:59 AM   #21
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

I want 13 flat or less on 15psi s15 turbo 100 octane with water sprayer going on the ic... Already broke a seat with the torque!!

Old 10-26-2007, 08:14 AM   #22
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl2007 View Post
I want 13 flat or less on 15psi s15 turbo 100 octane with water sprayer going on the ic... Already broke a seat with the torque!!
Am sure you will get lower than a 13 flat. My s15 sr ran a 12.8 at 15psi with just an exhaust and intake and of course a front mount and a boost controller.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:19 AM   #23
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Its all about 60 foot guys
Old 10-26-2007, 11:01 AM   #24
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Quote:
sure lets see if any can keep up with a stock block sr?
shit DSM won;t be tuned. well Indolent is still running For sure. I'll be there too. but sadly I won't even have a stock KA to dick arround with.....

Review Thread
Old 10-26-2007, 11:07 AM   #25
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
shit DSM won;t be tuned. well Indolent is still running For sure. I'll be there too. but sadly I won't even have a stock KA to dick arround with.....
bring a helmet

I cant remeber if they are allowing ride alongs or not?

they used to back in the day.

ps: tell the dsm to let me tune his car.

Only 2wd dyno access right now though
Old 10-26-2007, 03:26 PM   #26
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
I'm going to try and make it also!

but wow... 4:30-5:00am ?? Really?

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:57 PM   #27
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Yeah Im going for sure unless astroids start falling haha.

Paul call me up man.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:06 PM   #28
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Talk about timing , was just about to say I can't make it b/c of a company thing I forgot about but it got canceled today b/c of the dam fires....but that means I'll be at the strip. =)

Also just singed up for the El toro drift day =)

Anyone else from Irvine headed to the strip ?

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 04:53 PM   #29
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Maybe fires are bad out here?

Old 10-27-2007, 01:34 AM   #30
bardabe
Post Whore!

Quote:
bring a helmet

I cant remeber if they are allowing ride alongs or not?

they used to back in the day.

ps: tell the dsm to let me tune his car.

Only 2wd dyno access right now though
ha ha yeah I'll tell the guy but when we traded cars *kick myself in the balls* he agreed to Have the SAFC, HKS EVC, Fuel pump, and Injectors installed + have car tuned. I'll tell him abt u but seems he has a guy that has tuned cars before. but non the less U'll see me out there tomorrow =) Look out for the R32 that's My Buddy mark

Review Thread