Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-24-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Shine Auto Project BBQ - Sun Nov 18th

Expected Date: November 18th. 12-6pm Sunday

Alright guys. Here's the scoop on the Shine Meet. This is our very first meet period. We are finishing up on our website (www.shineautoproject.com) and we're taking this opportunity to get a bunch of cars together for some quality pictures. We'll take care of business while you guys can have all the fun.

There will definitely be FOOD. I know some of you guys are really motivated to come when you know there's FOOD. It's all good. I'll try to my best to offer good food.

Now.... to make it even more exciting, OTHER cars ( VIP cars, S2000's, 350z's Mr2's, Supras, Subies, Evos, Corollas, 240's, Rx7's, Rx8's etc.. ) will be here as well. We cater to a variety of cars, so please make it a priority to represent your ride.

If you guys want to do a caravan type thing to our place of business, that would be exciting as well.

If anyone has ever been to our business complex, they will tell you it's a very amazing and unique complex. It's called the Safari Business Center and looks like a Museum or a Resort from far away. The owner of the complex is very into hunting, hence the Safari theme. He's the guy who started LYNX golf clubs, which is why our street is name "LYNX," if anyone was curious. We're right next to a HUGE statue of an elephant. Can't miss it.

There will be a TON of room for cars. There is definitely no shortage of parking here. It's a very nice and relaxing spot to have a car meet. Perfect actually. The streets are huge so I don't want to see any drag racing BS going on either. This is a very expensive and well maintained complex, so please try to keep the peace.

So what's the objective of this meet?

1. If you want nice pics of your car on our website, get it ready. We need pics
2. Motivate you to get your car done.(or at least wash it. you know who you are)
3. Motivate you to motivate others to get their cars done.
4. Represent your shit.
5. Give you an opportunity to meet our staff. This will be a great opportunity for me to get feedback both positive and negative. If want to bitch at me about something, this would be the perfect time . The difference between us and our competitors is that we pay much more attention to what our customers have to say. It can be overwhelming indeed, but I do take feedback seriously. I think most of you will find that I am very easy to talk to. I am comfortable speaking with anyone on any level. No ego here.
6. Admire cars
7. Take pics and post them so others who can't be here can drool over.
8. Eat some FOOD.
9. Have a good time.

Here are some pics of the spot.

I will post links to various forums regarding the meet so you guys can get an idea of how many cars are expected to show up.

350z's

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307385

Supras

http://socalsupras.com/phpBB/viewtop...?p=52925#52925

S2000's

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...ic=534117&st=0

NSX's

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95396

Mr2's

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?...38#post2848938

Corollas

http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=13764

RX8's

http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.ph...92#post2112292

Important Rules:

1. No Racing
2. No Revving
3. No burnouts
4. No loud music
5. No loitering
6. No drugs or alcohol

Those who we feel are violating the rules will be asked to leave. Don't ruin it for others. I'm sure you guys have been to plenty of meets so you know the deal. It's Ontario guys. OPD is no joke.

1916 S. Lynx
Ontario, California 91761
(909) 773 0820

Last edited by crazyikimasho; 10-25-2007 at 10:51 AM..
crazyikimasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 08:21 PM   #2
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
I know exactly where this is I use to work 3 blocks away.
Nice spot for sure.
Ill come out to this.
Hopefully on new wheels
Old 10-24-2007, 08:50 PM   #3
DARKEST_HOUR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
DARKEST_HOUR can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
foods . .im down !
DARKEST_HOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:22 PM   #4
zerogravity
Leaky Injector

zerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enough
I will bring the boys n gals over as well.
zerogravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:32 PM   #5
red89rps13
Zilvia Member

red89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to red89rps13
ooo ill most likely swing by.
red89rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:24 AM   #6
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
GODDDDDDDDDDDD if I am in SoCal I'm sSOoosooooSOO going.

I had to type like a douche to place the emphasis on how much I want to go.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:53 AM   #7
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Ontario? correct me if I'm wrong... but I heard cops give out ref tickets and tows like crazy there...
Old 10-25-2007, 09:52 AM   #8
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
you had me at FOOD
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:50 PM   #9
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Yeah they do stay away!!! Only if you drift, race and such so dont worry about most here dont!! lol More food for me..

xpl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:43 PM   #10
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Ill be there in the truck so no worries
Old 11-16-2007, 04:14 PM   #11
ShineAutoProject

ShineAutoProject is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright guys. Just a bit of updated info.

www.shineautoproject.com is where you can find the address.

You guys can come around 12-1. I believe most caravans will be going 60 east bound between 11 and 12, so if you guys CRUISE it, you might run into each other .

Sunday is forecasted to have perfect weather in the high 70's.

We never planned to sell any of our products during the meet. The reasons for the meet are specified, however, we can always take down contact info or give a little product teaser upon special request. No facility tour either :/. Sorry guys... it will be too hectic. A meet is a meet and let's just have some fun, share ideas, and show the rest of the world how we do it here in Cali.

Keep the restrooms clean guys. I'm actually going to be the one cleaning it . And don't forget to wash your cars (you know who you are). There's a car wash 2 blocks away by the way...

Tacos start serving at 1! Open BBQ grille, so if you got sumthin' to grille, bring it!

Ken
ShineAutoProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:40 PM   #12
griplimited
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
griplimited is making a name for him/her selfgriplimited is making a name for him/her selfgriplimited is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Woo Hoo TACOS!
griplimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:54 PM   #13
ShineAutoProject

Wow. Griplimited is all over the place..
Old 11-16-2007, 06:08 PM   #14
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
Ontario? correct me if I'm wrong... but I heard cops give out ref tickets and tows like crazy there...
they DO!!!!!!STAY AWAY!!!!!yesterday i got pulled cuz my car was " too bouncy " then i got my hood popped and my headlights measured..... this was around 2 pm.be carefull. luckily,my car is bone stock hehehe
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #15
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
NICE I'll try to make it up there with the homies.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 06:24 PM   #16
ShineAutoProject

Well. This is a private property area and the city as well as the police department are well aware of this car meet BBQ. All the permits have been obtained and we will be making a courtesy call to them on Sunday to remind. Our facility is right next to the freeway.

As long as we're not actin like fools, we should be fine.

Ken
Old 11-18-2007, 12:00 AM   #17
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
bump for tomorrow.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:51 PM   #18
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yea, TheSquidd, myself, and company will be rollin

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:58 PM   #19
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
wish i could go. but i have things to do. maybe ill show up late.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:04 PM   #20
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'll be there as well!
vinhnumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #21
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
good turn out. shit load of people.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:44 PM   #22
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
i was there, it was cool .. i actually just got back from there .. saw the ferrari scrape his front bumper (ouch!)
he took off , sounded sexy as hell but that thing was slow!!!!!!!
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:24 PM   #23
red89rps13
Zilvia Member

red89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to red89rps13
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13sr20dettttt View Post
i was there, it was cool .. i actually just got back from there .. saw the ferrari scrape his front bumper (ouch!)
seen your car there, looks really good but please slam the shit out it!!!! i was the guy with the red fastback black top on work xd9. i would have said whats up but i didn't know what you looked like!
red89rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:29 PM   #24
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
i wanna slam it .. but im scared of fucking up the paint so soon ...
Old 11-18-2007, 07:34 PM   #25
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13sr20dettttt View Post
I wanted to say whats up but we were leaving when you showed up, glad to see you lowered your car!

Obligatory photos:

My car looking real sweeee....

...Oh wait never mind.

Zipties are the new Zipties.

Violent Running Tribe was there. Everyone else was gay! Hahah jk... kinda.

Sweet color.

Can you spot the Corolla in this picture?

There were about 1000 of Z's there that looked basically the same as this with different colors and wheels. Same effect.

But only ONE S13 that looked like this!

Mad Max!

Real Fresh Cressida.

Yay. Tackiness!

Really the only Z there that gave me a hardon.

THE SHINE AUTO ELEPHANT IS ANGERED BY YOUR RIDE HEIGHT! DIE!

RWD Fitment on a EP??

Awesome!

This guy got a standing, clapping ovation when he arrived.

NO ONE WILL BE SPARED WHEN THE SHINE AUTO ELEPHANT IS FREE! Sunk wheels and stock Z's were tossed about and crushed with reckless abandon!

Until this RX-7 showed up and quelled the beast.

There was free foods!

This security guard bumped sick trance in his little security truck.

I underestimated how cool he is.

Zenkiton

Mmm

I do love me some dew.

Cool meet shine auto! Lots of really boring S2k's, SRT-4's, Z's. But everyone was cool.

Lots of really nifty rotaries showed up. Free food is always awesome.

VRT rules you all. Lower, louder and beater than everything there.
Bow to us.
Welcome your new, poor, dirty, ugly overlords.

Can we all ban together and make Shine Auto knock off some BN Sport Silvia Coupe Aero? Okay USA let's go!
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 08:52 PM   #26
tanman8181
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
tanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Really the only Z there that gave me a hardon.

glad to be of service
tanman8181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:38 PM   #27
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192

Did you see the work on the fenders? They are stock under there. No cutting at all from what I saw on Saturday. It looks decently low because the flares are places really low on the body. Meh...

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:33 PM   #28
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

By the time I got there most of you were gone, @8p I was still recovering from last nights drinking binge. There was no way in hell I was waking up early enough to make it at the beginning

Sorry I missed you guys
Old 11-18-2007, 11:58 PM   #29
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

^ ^ ^ ^ were u the guy i met inside the shop? near the restroom?
Old 11-19-2007, 01:13 AM   #30
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Haha.

I love how your car looks dope in the first picture, then looks...ugh in the second.

Ripping aero off ftw!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote