Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-16-2008, 10:48 AM   #1
thatloserkidquinn

Trader Rating: (0)
thatloserkidquinn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
92 240sx se rb20 NC

I don't have a garage at my new apartment so I need to sell my project and get a reliable 5 speed daily driver. Very interested in trades for pretty much any other car as long as it's 5 speed. If the value is below 5k then trade plus cash.

It's primered now. I got too many tickets. The engine was dropped this past summer with 67k miles on it. Carl H did the harness. It runs great. I've put about 5000 miles on it since the swap. Starts every time. Only problem is a squeaky belt when it's cold out. Other than that she runs like a dream. 2 spots of rust on the entire car. One on the inner wheel well and one behind the passenger seat in the floorboards. Not bad for a jersey car. No AC no PS Title is clean 143k miles on chassis. Will include AFPR and 300zx MAF. Can also include a bunch of KA parts from the old engine. Has a 3in intercooler with 3in piping. 3in exhaust all the way back. No emissions. Boost gauge. No radio or speakers. 3 puck clutch. Might be able to include new spec stage one clutch with it as well. I am looking to get 5k for this. I will consider all offers and trades but please don't lowball. Located in Asheville NC and buyer must come pick it up.

thatloserkidquinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
629RWHPstang
Leaky Injector

629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices
lol ok why was the car painted super gay like that lol
629RWHPstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 04:36 PM   #3
swpdwgn
Leaky Injector

swpdwgn is making a name for him/her selfswpdwgn is making a name for him/her selfswpdwgn is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to swpdwgn
damn never knew there was another rb20 s13 around here man haha. if i were you i would paint the car 1 color and then try to sell it. glws anyways man.
swpdwgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:32 PM   #4
Dominic Axelson
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Dominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dominic Axelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by 629RWHPstang View Post
lol ok why was the car painted super gay like that lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpdwgn View Post
damn never knew there was another rb20 s13 around here man haha. if i were you i would paint the car 1 color and then try to sell it. glws anyways man.
+ 1 is it like that now?
Dominic Axelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:36 PM   #5
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
maybe it got vanalized?
Old 02-17-2008, 10:11 AM   #6
629RWHPstang
Leaky Injector

629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
maybe it got vanalized?

lmao idk thats to funny
629RWHPstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:25 AM   #7
thatloserkidquinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatloserkidquinn View Post
I don't have a garage at my new apartment so I need to sell my project and get a reliable 5 speed daily driver. Very interested in trades for pretty much any other car as long as it's 5 speed. If the value is below 5k then trade plus cash.

It's primered now. I got too many tickets.
The engine was dropped this past summer with 67k miles on it. Carl H did the harness. It runs great. I've put about 5000 miles on it since the swap. Starts every time. Only problem is a squeaky belt when it's cold out. Other than that she runs like a dream. 2 spots of rust on the entire car. One on the inner wheel well and one behind the passenger seat in the floorboards. Not bad for a jersey car. No AC no PS Title is clean 143k miles on chassis. Will include AFPR and 300zx MAF. Can also include a bunch of KA parts from the old engine. Has a 3in intercooler with 3in piping. 3in exhaust all the way back. No emissions. Boost gauge. No radio or speakers. 3 puck clutch. Might be able to include new spec stage one clutch with it as well. I am looking to get 5k for this. I will consider all offers and trades but please don't lowball. Located in Asheville NC and buyer must come pick it up.
msglngth....
Old 02-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #8
thatloserkidquinn

Looking for any trade options....throw them my way
Old 02-19-2008, 08:39 AM   #9
thatloserkidquinn

Bump...I should be able to get current pictures today
Old 02-19-2008, 10:40 AM   #10
NinjaHobo

NinjaHobo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NinjaHobo Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaHobo
Might be interested. What emissions stuff does it need?? I live in a gay county in GA...
NinjaHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:57 AM   #11
thatloserkidquinn

Emissions? None. No cat or anything. It MIGHT pass emissions but I doubt it. In NC obd1 has no sniffer

I am putting a plate on it this week so I will be able to travel to meet people half way for potential trades.

Updated pictures. Interior and engine bay will be throughly cleaned before sale and front bumper will go primer as soon as its not quite so windy. The bay is dirty as hell because of a dirt road I use to get down from the Blue Ridge Parkway. It's just dust.

Last edited by thatloserkidquinn; 02-19-2008 at 12:17 PM..