Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sleepyS14 is making a name for him/her selfsleepyS14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
NY: 1997 Nissan 240SX w/2JZGTE Twin Turbo Swap!!! FS/FT

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITEM:
1997 Nissan 240SX w/2JZGTE Twin Turbo Swap
PRICE DROP!!!:=> $15000 OR BEST OFFER First $14,500 TAKES IT Interested in trades!! Read Below! MOTIVATED TO SELL!!!!
SHIPPING: Will ship at buyers expense.. but buyer must arrange for it
DESCRIPTION: Description Below
  • VIN:JN1A844DXVW101248
  • MILEAGE: 124xxx on body . 65xxx on engine. 300miles on freshly rebuilt tranny
  • TRANSMISSION:5spd manual
  • DOORS: 2 door coupe
  • COLOR: Deep Fuschia (Purple)
  • RUNNING/NOT RUNNING: Running
  • CONDITION: Great!
PICTURES: pictures below
hey everybody... it is with a heavy heart that i announce that i must part with my dearest S14. times are a changin and i need something reliable and comfortable for long commutes between home and hospital and school.
primarily since i have no money.. after the spending season and paying back all my debts.. sad to say.. im back at square none. .
in any case.. ive invested over $17,000 alone into this car after saving up for years and with my own hard-earned moneys. the car itself..when i bought it was $7200 with 82k after i picked it up in Norfolk, VA. 2 years ago. Figure in total. thats upwards of about $25000 already. which is a lot of money.
getting to the point.. i would like something fast in stock form but maintaining reliablility and class and sexy looks of course..
so up for grabs is my daily driver.. heres the specs of my one and only..
Mauve Avenger

PICTURES!!

1997 Nissan 240SX SE ($7200)
-Nissan LS1 Paint Code: Deep Fuschia
-OEM 5spd from factory.. not converted.
-82k when i bought it. 120k when i swapped. 5k on swap since.
-Working Air Conditioning and Power Steering
Exterior:
-S14 Kouki Grille ($120)
-S14 Kouki Wing ($150)
-USDM 97-98 240SX Lip (FRP) ($200)
-OLLO HID KIT 8000k. (kind of a light blue-green color) ($200)
-Factory Kouki Sideskirts

Interior: (Electronics)
-All Stock SE Gray Interior. Great Condition!
-Alpine CDA-7995 Head Unit ($300 at the time)
-Profile Amp.
-GReddy Counterweight Shift Knob ($40)
-Defi Blue Racer Boost Gauge ($250)
-AEM UEGO Wideband ($350)
-NISMO R33 Gauge Cluster with 320km Speedo and 11000RPM Tachometer, Oil Pressure , Fuel, Temp (Paid $700 BRAND NEW 0km from NISMO Japan!!!)
-A'PEXi AFC Neo ($300)
-GReddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller ($100)
-GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer (both hidden in arm rest box) ($100)
-HKS Fuel Cut Defenser ($100)
-GReddy Speed Cut Defender ($100)
-GReddy Boost Cut Controller ($100)
-Keyless Entry . alarm doesnt work
-MSD shift window light. ($200) ("ALSD" light on tachometer lights up yellow at 6k RPMs to signal shift... inspired by the STi shift light =) )
-

Footworks:
-TEIN Flex Coilovers brand new from Kuruma Motoring at 110,xxx miles ($1600 at the time)
-OEM 19" G35 Rims with some curb rash. Tires have 80% Tread . Plenty of grip on staggered setup ($650)
-88 Rotors.. Cross Drilled / Slotted All Around ($200)
-Front Pads are PepBoys ProStop Ceramics
-Rear Pads are PBR Semi-Metallics

Power:
-Toyota 2JZ-GTE Twin Turbo from an Aristo (total swap with labor: upwards of $15,000)
-R154 5spd Transmission from MKIII Supra with 1JZ Bellhousing
-Transmission JUST REBUILT LAST WEEK for $2300 at AAMCO. comes with nationwide 12,000mile / 12 month warranty. Have receipts
-Competition 6 Puck Clutch and Lightened Flywheel Combo ($900)
- Numbers are 330HP To the Wheels.
- Custom Front Mount Intercooler ($500)
-TiaL 50mm Blow Off Valve ($250
-4 in KOYO aluminum racing radiator with GReddy 1.3kg/cm3 Radiator Cap ($400)
-Switched from normal green coolant to Orange Dex-Cool
- 3 Electric Fans: 2 Pullers in the back .. 1 Pusher in the front. ($150)
- Changed oil at 5000km (3000miles) 10w30 Mobil 1 Synthetic
-Full 3in Stainless Steel Turbo Back exhaust with custom downpipe all the way to the back. No Cat! N1 Style Tip ($950)
-Has outrun every G35 coupe/ WRX / STi that has pulled up to it so far! (Priceless)

The Bad:
-Leaks some oil from the Oil Filter
-Leaks some coolant from Thermostat housing and a little behind the engine.
-Burns oil . (Blue Smoke)
-Fuel Gauge is not so accurate. Full tank = 1/4 on gauge
-Oil Pressure Gauge on cluster went out after tranny swap
-Runs a little hot. Definitely recommend a vented hood.
-Need to hold throttle for 2 min on a cold startup or will die out.
-Air Conditioner works well.. but since it's soo hot under the hood. it will tend to overheat a little. This can be solved by moving the condenser or switching it out to a smaller condenser . and again the vented hood.
-Power steering line has a leak
-one of the puller fans fell off last week god damn cheap pepboys fan.

in any case.. this is all i can think of for now. im open to offers. i would really like to trade for something nice and quick in stock form or with some bolt-ons

Trades Interested In (MANUAL ONLY!!):
-'03+ G35 coupe or Sedan
-'02+ WRX with mods.. actually prefer Wagon if anything.
-'03+ STi stock..
- '03+ Evo stock
- '95 GC8 with WRX or STi Swap and good body. Sedan preferred (trade + cash )
- '05+ Legacy GT Sedan
- '96+ Lexus LX450
- '99+ Lexus IS300
-among others!!

cash on either my side or yours.. cash depending i mean on your side depending if you have certain mods and what not
just looking for something fast from the factory. cant really afford maintenance anymore . Oh and they have to be paid in full.. no transferring of payments. like i said.. i cant afford any more bills. just car for car

CONTACT INFO REMOVED BECAUSE 3 YEARS LATER PEOPLE ARE STILL CALLING MY ABOUT THIS CAR. IT IS SOLD!!!!

im very trustworthy and i wont screw you over.

well thanks for looking. =)

im entertaining all trades etc etc. feel free to IM me or just to talk about how you can drive in the snow and i cant =x

All engine swap work was done by Southern Car Customs in Savannah , GA.

getswapped.com

go to gallery.. under Nick 97 240SX 2JZGTE
http://www.southerncarcustoms....7.htm

or $17000 if you want to just buy it. =p.. keep in mind.. this is just my sell it - sell it price.. the car itself with all the custom work done to it is worth well over 20k. and i have the receipts to prove it!! sheesh!
the price is however NEGOTIABLE!!! so please do not hesitate to offer

i reallie REALLY want an Evo 8/9 or STi.. and would be willing to put a little cash on top for it if need be. so please. if you feel your out of the grip scene and need some RWD shoes to fill in. lets do business =)

realistically i will willingly settle for the following (manual only of course with the exception of the SUV's)
-1995+ Subaru Impreza (GC8 Sedan Preferred) w/WRX Swap & Working OBDII Port
-2004+ Subaru WRX (WAGON PREFERRED!!)
-2001+ Lexus IS300
-1997+ Lexus LX450/LX470
-Evo / Sti of course

im also willing to put cash on top if necessary

VIDEOS added 03/03/08
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2299.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2300.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2301.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2302.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2304.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2305.flv">

Last edited by sleepyS14; 06-04-2012 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: SOLD
sleepyS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2008, 11:01 AM   #2
The_Reaper
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
The_Reaper is making a name for him/her selfThe_Reaper is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
you got a dyno in your backyard. wow. bump for you
The_Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:29 AM   #3
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
bump for a sick car.
good luck with sale.
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:02 PM   #4
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

sleepyS14 is making a name for him/her selfsleepyS14 is making a name for him/her self
haha thanks.. an no thats not a dyno in my backyard (i wish).. its the dyno in the outdoor car pen over at Southern Car Customs in Savannah GA..where the swap was done.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:07 PM   #5
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
oh god... makes me happy time...

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #6
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
oh god... makes me happy time...
quoted for truth..
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:42 PM   #7
IJDMDRIFTI
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
IJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IJDMDRIFTI
very nice car my friend!

those G35 wheels look agressive on your car.

good stuff!
IJDMDRIFTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:54 AM   #8
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

hey thanks!! for all the comments!!

reduced price.. $16,500.. lets get this baby sold!! =)

i want my wrx wagon hopefully by march!! or at least spring time

btw.. heres a cheap way to get my car.. go out and buy a bone stock '04 WRX Wagon for maybe 13-14k.. and i will gladly do a straight up trade.. INSTANT 3-4k savings!! you get a baby supra for the price of a wrx wagon. and those wagons go even cheaper. sheesh!!
Old 02-19-2008, 02:41 PM   #9
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
sick car glws
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:55 PM   #10
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

hey thanks..appreciate the comments ..a lotta hard work went into this thing. everyday i drive it .. i dont wanna sell it.. but ahhh i need AWD.. and something roomier =p
Old 02-20-2008, 04:29 PM   #11
95240s14
Leaky Injector

95240s14 is on the path to ruin95240s14 is on the path to ruin95240s14 is on the path to ruin
Dude! Do you have a dyno in your $*%$ing Backyard?!.........You are my Hero. I bet my homowners association would love one in my backyard.LOL
Old 02-20-2008, 05:00 PM   #12
Donesyboy
Zilvia Junkie

Donesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the rough
oh my god im in l0ve !!!

now i gotta go out and start working the concrete to earn the funds = [
Old 02-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #13
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95240s14 View Post
Dude! Do you have a dyno in your $*% Backyard?!.........You are my Hero. I bet my homowners association would love one in my backyard.LOL
haha no no no... like i said before that's the dyno at Southern Car Customs in Savannah GA where the swap was done. They have it setup in an outdoor carpen in front of their shop. which is pretty badass IMO.

but thanks anyway!! dont worry..someday i will have a dyno in my backyard =p . and a rotary lift in my garage too!! =D

and thanks to everyone for the comments!! it reallie did cost an assload of money to do this.. damn hybrid swaps arent cheapp .. sheeesh.. but was it worth it?...

HELL FREAKIN YEAH BABY!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 10:06 AM   #14
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
oh man beautiful car man glws. i just played the lotto last night ill buy if if i win
Old 02-21-2008, 07:32 PM   #15
scottleone
Zilvia Member

scottleone is making a name for him/her selfscottleone is making a name for him/her selfscottleone is making a name for him/her self
any interest in a 99 Lexus GS300?
scottleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:41 PM   #16
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

perhaps... send pix/info etc to [email protected]

clear title? stick? miles? a/c? heat? etc .

thanks!!
Old 02-21-2008, 09:36 PM   #17
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
Good luck on your sale. I seen your post on RS25.com This is Trix btw. Let me know if your willing to part out with the kouki jdm wing. i really want it cause its the same color as my S14.
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 10:30 PM   #18
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

haha thanks maan.. will do.. i might.. if i get to jump on this deal that im looking into right now.. i might just start parting certain things out and sell the car for a bit cheaper.. thanks for the support!! hopefully ill be the scooby community soon!! =)
Old 02-22-2008, 04:26 AM   #19
scottleone
Zilvia Member

scottleone is making a name for him/her selfscottleone is making a name for him/her selfscottleone is making a name for him/her self
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s%20Lexus/

those are some photos of it, let me know if you want more, has 95,xxx but has absolutely no problems (it is a lexus after all), it's an AT but all GS series cars are (the only manual lexus line is the IS). A/C blows ICE cold, ask jared (burnsauto), heat works great, few minor scratches in the paint but other than that it's clean (you can see that in the pics).
scottleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:04 AM   #20
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottleone View Post
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s%20Lexus/

those are some photos of it, let me know if you want more, has 95,xxx but has absolutely no problems (it is a lexus after all), it's an AT but all GS series cars are (the only manual lexus line is the IS). A/C blows ICE cold, ask jared (burnsauto), heat works great, few minor scratches in the paint but other than that it's clean (you can see that in the pics).
yeah i'll back up the gs. scott, a few other guys, and myself all cruised down to nj last summer for formulaD in it, car was great. and had plenty of room with a bunch of big guys in it.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:47 PM   #21
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

sounds interesting.. but i need a Guest Password to view the picss =p
Old 02-25-2008, 07:09 PM   #22
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

offers? anyone? anyone? bueller? bueller?

=) .. i may have a prospect car in sight!! .. hopefully this one wont get away.. like the last one =/ . wish me luck!!
Old 02-29-2008, 12:54 PM   #23
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

poo.. prospect car got away... AGAIN!! boo to whoever bought it!! .. buy this!! or trade this!! =p.

i want my pig sti. hehe
Old 02-29-2008, 07:11 PM   #24
BoostnS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (30)
BoostnS13 will become famous soon enoughBoostnS13 will become famous soon enoughBoostnS13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
too bad your on the other side of the country or i would offer you my s13 240 with silvia front end sr with basic bolt ons. Realy reliable swap was done professionaly at sr20 store. I would throw some cash on top too...
BoostnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:09 PM   #25
sloganish
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
sloganish is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i have an 05 sti but id want cash on top of your car
sloganish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:24 PM   #26
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

UPDATE!!

just found out, I'm able to get financing on vehicles years 2005+...

so if you have a 2005+ Subaru STi or 2005+ Mitubishi Evolution (MR if possible or IX GSR) .. i offer you a straight trade + up to $10,000 CASH on my part!!

2005+ cars only though

=)

thanks all!!!
Old 03-01-2008, 08:01 AM   #27
apexis13sx
Zilvia Member

apexis13sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Dyno in Back Yard Badasssssssss BUmpppp!!
Old 03-01-2008, 08:16 AM   #28
inertiadrft
Zilvia Junkie

Location: Straight Repp'n the FIVE-SIX-TWO and now The NINE-5-ONE
Trader Rating: (15)
inertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to inertiadrft
Oh wow!! Dyno in your back yard?? Incredible!! Haha J/K I know I know..

Your car is BadAss, Im sure someone will buy or trade soon..GLWS..
inertiadrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 07:22 PM   #29
sleepyS14
Leaky Injector

VIDEOS added 03/03/08
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2299.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2300.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2301.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2302.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2304.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i227.photobucket.com/player.s...8/DSCF2305.flv">

Old 03-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #30
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
very nice rosary. I'm proud to see another catholic who are not afraid of showing their belief. nice
4bangers is offline   Reply With Quote