Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Looking for SICK 240 in SOCAL to Rep Jimmy Up at Formula D Finals

Alright guys, its time to represent in my home town (well next door)

Come this October 11th, the formula D finals are being held in Irwindale as most of you probably know. Well Jimmy Up is doing it proper and I am trying to do it BIG.

I dont know if you would consider this a sponsorship but I know there are a lot of sick cars here in SoCal (or that are traveling to the event) and being that Zilvia is the main reason that Jimmy Up was born and is alive, I am offering to one individual one of EACH shirt I have produced (by that time it should be a total of 6) and 4 of each sticker on top of what we will deck out your car with for the event (you can rip them off when the event is over) Also, your admission cost to the event will be covered. Owner will eat with me I will have a pretty rad BBQ selection to chose from and the car will have the best damn parking in the house.

While this is just a hopeful thought and I may not find a car to use at all, I am hoping to find a car that suits the company well and an owner that wants to help me out and get some free stuff among some other things

IF I do find a car that I would like to use and it all works out with the owner I will be putting a large Jimmy Up gold flake decal on the side of the car as well as a large Umbrella girl decal- Many sponsored cars go through stickers without F-ing up the paint, but if this is a problem let me know and we will figure something out (i.e. Windshield, rear window, etc.)

This event is not until October but being that it is the finals and I grew up in Irwindale's backyard I want to do it right and get everything going right as early as possible.

I want a classy car guys.

Feel free to pm me and post up in here with any car pics that you want to see if we can work something out, or if you have any questions or concerns. I know it says 240, but I am open to anything that is sexy, I want Jimmy Up to be represented well and I will be viewing all entries until about a month before and then make a choice on what I will do.

Thank you guys and girls so much for everything that you have contributed to this and in making Jimmy Up something respectable and well-liked, you have no idea how much I appreciate it all.

ALSO: If this proposal seems COMPLETELY ludacris, let me know and I will close the thread. Haha

I wish I could offer you guys more but this is still very fresh and trying to come up, thats why I WOULD LOVE to have a sick car there, but if not- Dont worry, the party will go on. And trust... it's gonna be a party.

Thanks once again,
Mike Mancuso
Jimmy Up
Old 06-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #2
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
what about your own car son??

I AM LEGIT.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
haha, looking for more than a stock Z- if I could sell the Z and build one I would. But thats not an option... Let's just see what happens with this I guess.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #4
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
Yeah Mike, why not use your Z?

EDIT: oh.. well mod it so its not stock!
Old 06-02-2008, 10:39 PM   #5
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Ill rep you here with a giant ass window banner, lmao.

Hope you find a badass car (BH ) to put it on.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #6
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

haha- Thats what Im saying, so many people are rocking Jimmy Up, here is your chance to get a little of EVERYTHING for FREE
Old 06-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #7
Phatz
Leaky Injector

Phatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond repute
good luck bro... I wouldn't let anybody beat up my car for some t shirts and free lunch.. no offense
Old 06-02-2008, 10:43 PM   #8
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

I wouldnt beat it up, like I said- Windshield banner would work.

But, honest feedback is what I need brotha.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #9
RanciD
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
RanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RanciD Send a message via MSN to RanciD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatz View Post
good luck bro... I wouldn't let anybody beat up my car for some t shirts and free lunch.. no offense
You must not be a college student, I'd let him cover every inch of my car for free food.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #10
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Oh yea, forgot to mention- the Umbrella Girls will be out taking pics with the gentlemen and I will make a Jimmy Up poster with the two girls and the car for the person who owns it... SUPER official, something to show the kids you know?
Old 06-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #11
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
if i had a nicer condition car i would be so down lol good luck bro
Old 06-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #12
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Man I wish my car was close to done, then maybe it'll be worthy.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:58 PM   #13
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
lets see some cars folks!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #14
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
omfg, I wish I live in cali and had my kouki built, errrrrrr !
Old 06-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #15
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Hey guys, it doesnt hurt to throw up some pics, it would actually make me feel better about this haha.

If you dont want to make them public, pm me

Thanks again,
Mike Mancuso
Old 06-02-2008, 11:08 PM   #16
DRFTWHORE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

yo, wudup i met u on friday at da meet i bought the sticker from u, man if i get my rhd painted in time (black with purple flakes) im down for da cause!
Old 06-02-2008, 11:09 PM   #17
Drift_Magik
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Drift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drift_Magik
are u lookin for a all out crazily modded car...or just a decent one?
Old 06-02-2008, 11:09 PM   #18
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Here's the most recent pic of my car... but I know it fails.

Old 06-02-2008, 11:11 PM   #19
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Not to mention whoever does decide to do this should know how to drive...
Old 06-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #20
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
this shouldn't be to hard most of all baller ass 240's reside in SOcal...
Old 06-02-2008, 11:13 PM   #21
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

yea no random rich idiot kid who just bought the car off some guys, and can't drive it for shit.....that would be real embarrassing.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:20 PM   #22
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
A ballin Datsun 510 would be SICKKKKKK.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:23 PM   #23
da1ndonly
Leaky Injector

da1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choices
s14

Heres a pic of my s14 not too good (cell phone picture)
Old 06-02-2008, 11:24 PM   #24
Z33dori
Post Whore!

you can't even click it.... FAIL
Old 06-02-2008, 11:27 PM   #25
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTWHORE View Post
yo, wudup i met u on friday at da meet i bought the sticker from u, man if i get my rhd painted in time (black with purple flakes) im down for da cause!
That sounds great, just send me a pic if it does get done man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift_Magik View Post
are u lookin for a all out crazily modded car...or just a decent one?
Just something CLASSY- dropped on some wheels, a kit, same color throughout unless purposely done othrwise or 2-tone. The hood will not be open so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
Here's the most recent pic of my car... but I know it fails.

1. It does not fail
2. thank you for the pic, I am saving it into my FDFinals folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
So should I make them run Willow Springs before acceptance haha. Lets just see what gets thrown out here and I will be talking to the final few to make my decision. Most guys on here know whats up, and the ones who dont- it usually shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
this shouldn't be to hard most of all baller ass 240's reside in SOcal...
HOPEFULLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
yea no random rich idiot kid who just bought the car off some guys, and can't drive it for shit.....that would be real embarrassing.
Everybody has an opp at this guys, I am not going to refuse a bad driver, EVERYBODY learned at some point in time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by touge monster View Post
Yea, it would haha
Old 06-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #26
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by da1ndonly View Post
Heres a pic of my s14 not too good (cell phone picture)
Lets get a better pic of that brotha
Old 06-02-2008, 11:33 PM   #27
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

*cough* BH *cough*

I figured he wouldnt mind adding a few more badass stickers to his ballin s14.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:34 PM   #28
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Quote:
Originally Posted by touge monster View Post
If only I could make it out to SoCal... More JimmyUP vinyl never hurt anybody!

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
Old 06-02-2008, 11:36 PM   #29
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

I would love to- I actually just saw a baby clip of his driving for the first time in the Heavy Traction 2 trailer. I love the car, and it was being driven hard for damn sure haha.

I'm sure he'll see this and if he is interested he can get ahold of me, I dont want to run someone down being that the offer is not all that and a bag of chips yo haha.

Plus I want to keep this open to everybody.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:36 PM   #30
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
lets get the ball rolling, i dont really think my car qualifies cuz its not classy and its on spring/shock combo..and all show cars are on coils and slammed.. but hopefully this gets more guys to post up!

and covered in flake!!!