Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 11-26-2005, 08:59 AM   #1
Y3llowS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Y3llowS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Slidin240Wayz

Carlos is a great guy to do business with. Shipped my item quick and keep me updated. Overall, transaction went very smoothly
Y3llowS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2005, 06:14 PM   #2
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
^^Done and Done.
-Jeff
Old 12-25-2005, 01:50 PM   #3
shiftnslide
Zilvia Member

shiftnslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz
What is this all about?
carlos.. don't post in your own reviews thread.. as shown here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=83802

p.s. come pick up the fender roller when you have a deposit ready.
shiftnslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 01:05 PM   #4
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

RoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura about
carlos is a good guy, kept me updated and shipped quickly, just like yellows14 said it went very smoothly
RoyalFlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:28 PM   #5
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
+ Great Guy. Fast shipping and kept me informed on my package.

Thanks again..

Anthony*

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:31 PM   #6
sean350z
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
sean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
excellent seller, mad props on the R33 cables
Old 12-17-2006, 04:54 PM   #7
GSTracer05
Leaky Injector

GSTracer05 will become famous soon enoughGSTracer05 will become famous soon enoughGSTracer05 will become famous soon enough
Slidin240Wayz Part 2

Just wanted to give feedback on the above member.

I purchased a guage cluster from him about a week ago for a 96 240sx. Carlos, shipped the cluster on time with fedex tracking. He even gave me a call to make sure he had all of my info correct.

The cluster came as scheduled. One of the small bulbs and a small wire on the back was missing but I was able to use the parts from my broken cluster. He even gave me a 10 day warranty on the part. I installed it today in my 240 and so far the speedometer problem is resolved (Fingers crossed).

Overall, I had an excellent experience purchasing from Carlos. I'd highly recommend him.
GSTracer05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:59 AM   #8
mmeedd26
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mmeedd26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
He is a A+ seller.. got some rear valences from him and they were exactly as stated.

Matt
mmeedd26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:56 AM   #9
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Search for a user in the forum and post in that thread. Don't start a new one.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:59 AM   #10
somethingmikew

somethingmikew is making a name for him/her selfsomethingmikew is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to somethingmikew Send a message via Yahoo to somethingmikew
good seller

good seller and good shipping time. no problems here.

mike
Old 01-13-2007, 09:36 AM   #11
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
outstanding seller, when I pm'd him a concern he replied with a honest answer and his phone number right off the bat. I don't know of any online stores that even do that. I got an OUTSTANDING deal and I cant wait to get my product.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:00 PM   #12
CZ_240SX_RHD
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

CZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-known
Hey there everyone. I just wanted to say that I picked up the zebra print seats from carlos the other night the man is a great person to deal with very honest , a real straight shooter. The seats are better condition than I expected and he gave me a hell of a deal. I would recommend this man to anyone looking for parts he is very trust worthy and i will deffinitely be doing business with him in the future.

- Charlie
CZ_240SX_RHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 05:00 PM   #13
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to drifts135
Same great buying experiene as all the others. He didnt have one of the parts, so he simply substituted a better/more needed similar part. Great job! More than happy to buy from this guy again!
drifts135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:26 PM   #14
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
hooray for Carlos!
super fast shipping, swangin deal!

+1, will do business again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Team Rootbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:11 AM   #15
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
I just got the S14 RUCA's I purchased from him just last week. EVERYTHING LOOKS OUTSTANDING! The package was well wrapped and was in better condition than I have ever imagined! I Can not wait to install these next weekend after I roll my fenders!
Old 02-17-2007, 06:04 PM   #16
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
i bought taillights and rear strut bar from Carlos...he is a great seller and sent me A+ parts and went above and beyond to package everything very well!! And he gave me an awesome price!! THanks!

-dave
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:07 PM   #17
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Jefferson is making a name for him/her selfJefferson is making a name for him/her self
Carlos is a great seller and provided a very smooth transaction and shipped my bumper in a timely manner, (I just wished FEDEX took care of my package like carlos did then I wouldn't have a beat bumper), either way everyone buy from Carlos he gives good prices and is a top notch seller
Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:38 AM   #18
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
great seller, sent my manifold out fast, and made the transaction super easy, +1 for Carlos
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:20 AM   #19
taiqtran

taiqtran is an unknown quantity at this point
carlos a great seller!! shipped out the sideskirts and rear valences when he said he did. need more people like carlos. good doing business with ya.
taiqtran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:16 AM   #20
Cashizslick
Zilvia Junkie

Cashizslick can only hope to improve
Carlos ftw!

Seriously tho. He offered to help me install a Kaaz 2 way LSD i purchased. For all intensive purposes, I am completely useless behind a wrench, so it was a relief that a fellow Zilvian offered to help me out.

He originally quoted me a fair price based on the amount of time he estimated it would take him to complete the work - and even though things took longer than expected, he insisted I pay him no more than the originally stated amount.

He EVEN drove my car for half the break-in period . . . good luck finding help this good elsewhere. Highly recommended. A++++++
Cashizslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:19 PM   #21
dxs080jpgex
Zilvia Addict

dxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to dxs080jpgex
great seller.got my intercooler from him today and its perfect. i love it. VMOUNT FTW
Old 05-26-2007, 08:24 AM   #22
matixx

matixx is a well-known jackass
GREAT GUY TO WORK WITH!

part came perfect and fast. great guy to do business with.
matixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:27 AM   #23
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Parts got to the destination and in great shape! Kept up good relations and had great service! Will buy from again...if he has something I need!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 01:12 PM   #24
Cashizslick
Zilvia Junkie

Cashizslick can only hope to improve
Highly recommended A+++ Zilvian

Carlos helped install my Koyo Radiator and Breather tank over this past week.

Since he already has these parts on his car, it was no problem for him to help a n00b like myself get the job done both quickly and correctly.

His prices are fair and he is an awesome person to contact for technical issues like installs (very knowledgeable).
Cashizslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #25
silvia-junkie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
silvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
another +1 for carlos. answered all my questions and shiped fast.
silvia-junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:48 AM   #26
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (36)
SoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Plus 1 for Carlos! Got some brand new R33 cables off him, cant wait to actualy use my ebrake now!
Old 12-21-2007, 09:43 AM   #27
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
+1 on Carlos. He is a good receiver of gifts also.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:48 AM   #28
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
I bought a Cusco 6point cage from him, even im in Norway this worked out great!! Carlos is a great guy, i recommend dealing with him
Old 12-27-2007, 12:09 AM   #29
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
got my cables in. Prompt shipping.

Last edited by mmdb; 12-27-2007 at 08:46 AM..
mmdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #30
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Carlos is an awesome seller to deal with. He is very honest and helpful in the items that he is selling. I would highly recommend buying from him. Fast shipping and keeps you up to date on everything that is taking place. Thanx alot man. Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote