View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 05:59 PM   #3089
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Blackzenki82,

This is my setup on the rear when I was on coilovers.(well, I still have same wheel/tire setup, just no longer on coilovers)
18x10+38 0 camber, the rear fender is pulled 3/4 inch from stock.

The big problem I was having was that the wheel inner barrel would hit the front of Rear LCA due to the amount of..more like lack there of, camber I had. I was toying with ideas on notching the LCA with some left over DOM tubes and what not..but never got around it because I am no longer on coilovers.

^That's my current state of the car(Tein lowering springs)

I had 0 rubbing with my 0camber, so your new wheel being 18mm more aggressive than mine with same size tire(Mine are 275/35/18 RE050A RFT ) you are either going to have to pull 18mm more than what mine is, or run 265/35/18's to keep the camber within the spec you want.(it'll be better match up with 235/40/18 if you use 265/35/18 rather than 275/35/18)

hope that helps!