View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 07:42 PM   #780
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Hanz, what was the exhaust side flow numbers on that head? If anywhere needs work, it would be on the exit side of the head to increase velocity through the head. That would aid in spool up tremendously.

Just so people are aware, this is a 90mm bore drawing these numbers. A smaller cylinder is going to effect overall numbers. Any chance you have a standard bore to produce numbers on? I understand you've probably CNC'd the combustion chamber for this head. However, it would be beneficial to have numbers on a head that doesn't go "balls to the wall".

Keep me posted on the development of your "product" you contacted me about. I will need some lead time to get the car to you and square some things away with you guys.