View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #22
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I was all like WTF when I heard about Rocket Raccoon too. I mean, like Blade, most ppl have never heard of that Marvel franchise until they got the movie treatment. I saw this on youtube and it had me laughing soooo, maybe the raccoon won't be so bad...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrKE04yUDtY

On another note... Who's been watching the Marvel's Agent's SHIELD? I hear next week's episode is supposed to tie in with the events that happened in Thor 2... I'm enjoying the show, but the agents Fitz and Simmons aren't really growing on me like I'd expect them to from a Joss Whedon project not like Topher from Dollhouse, Xander & Willow from Buffy or Wes & Fred from Angel...

Only thing interesting I know about Antman is that he beats his wife.

I've been hearing rumors that he won't even be in a film... I'm hearing that Ultron won't be Hank Pym's creation, but possibly, a form of Tony's armor that gained sentient life... That makes sense to me with all direction Tony has been going with his tech in the movies. Seems like they're effectively writing out Hank Pym. Good thing, if they do, since the only thing he does is lives in Tony's shadow anyway.
You heard wrong
Ant-Man (2015) - IMDb
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote