View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 07:40 AM   #4025
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depou View Post
Well, I paid 1200 CDN for all (front and rears). Including free shipping in a container my friend got me. To me, it's well worth it :P I know exactly how much you paid for them overfenders, they aint cheap either!

18x11.5 -21 will fit, but probably not with a 295. I mesured up and at -26 offset, it sticks out like 1.5". You'll have to run some stretch and camber to make a 295 fit under there.

On the 18x11.5 -8 i took, i still have the ~6" lip and it clears 300zx calipers, so i'm happy
yep that way u ordered its def worth it . i was going to go with the -8 but guy at SSR told me they tried the SL with a 300ZX at rear and didnt clear ..so he told me go NR . maybe urs clear who knows. and im putting the wheels then fenders jusst in case i need to make them a bit wider.

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote