Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2010, 02:03 AM   #15
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
carefull...the mitsuwa that we had here in DT L.A. got taken over by Koreans, its no longer the same in anyway...no more JDM candy...horrible horrible change...
Yeah, I was disappointed by that, but they do carry some interesting Korean stuff and upstairs has some cool household goods from Korea and Japan. At least there is still the Marukai (for downtown/jtown).

I think those strawberrys in the original post are sparkling strawberry (that leaves with with a fizzy feeling on your tongue). The regular strawberry ones came out a long time ago, but the sparkling one was fairly recent.

I got some of those raspberry passion fruit ones. They're good, but they're a promo item from valentines day. On the back of them, you'll see a little spot where you can write a note "Dear:" and "From:" so you can hand them out as gifts to your co-workers or school friends (girls to guys on Valentine's day in Japan)

For current special edition Kit Kats currently onsale in Japan, you can check out KIT KAT BREAKTOWN -??? ?????? ???????- (Nestle's Japanese kitkat site). I was able to order some soy sauce kit kats from that site last year (but not delivered to the US, I still had to have someone bring it over)