Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
sil80forme
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
sil80forme can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sil80forme
Nothing forsale.....

i have nothing any more.... Delete delete delete

FIRST OFF I DID NOT COMMIT FRAUD AGAINST NISSAN.... AND I DID NOT ADMITT TO IT EITHER.... I SAID I HAD AN IDEA TO GET HIM ANOTHER MOTOR AND IT WORKED.... WHOS TO SAY I DIDNT FIND HIM A DAMN GOOD PRICE ON A RB25. AND WE DID A RB SWAP AND BY ME SAYING"IT WORKING" WAS CONVINCING HIM TO DO THE SWAP....AND IN DOIN SO HE GAVE ME HIS MOTOR IN RETURN....SOO INRETURN OF DOIN NOTHING WRONG I GOT INTROUBLE BECAUSE SOME IDIOT ASSUMED I COMMITTED FRAUD WHEN IN REALITY I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THE IDEA... AND IF U WERE SMART U WOULD REALIZE IF A MOTOR IS WARRENTIED IT COMES AS A BARE LONG BLOCK NO INTAKE MANIFOLD, NO EXTRA HARNESS, NO MAFS...SO TAKE UR SO CALLED FRAUD AND SHOVE IT.....

Last edited by sil80forme; 04-14-2010 at 11:20 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 12:57 AM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Ah first off you have just publicly admitted on the Internet to committing fraud against Nissan with your friend. Now the mods around here do not look kindly on those kind of things.

Second off your trying to sell it incomplete for sky high price after already admitting you obtained it fraudulently.

Third you posted your name email and phone . Wow you win in the brains department.

Serious fail going on here on your part as well as your friends.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 04-14-2010, 01:05 AM   #3
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
FAIL. a mod should report this guy.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:22 AM   #4
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
how is laura, the gf?
Old 04-14-2010, 02:33 AM   #5
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
I didn't see anywhere where he said IS STOLE THE ENGINE FROM NISSan. Or ANYWHERE DID HE SAID DID FRAUD AGAINST NISSAN. MAYBE HIS FRIEND DID ACTUALLY BUY A NEW MOTOR BUT AT A CHEAP DISCOUNT YOU NEVER KNOW. MAYBE IT WAS HIS OLD MOTOR AS PART OF THE DEAL FROM HIS WORK PLACE AND THEN HE BOUGHT THE OLD ENGINE FROM NISSAN.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:33 AM   #6
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
i gave him an idea to get a new motor and in return i get his, well it worked and i got his motor and he go a new one

seems pretty evident, but i could be wrong.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:59 AM   #7
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil80forme View Post
nick zenzer
warminster pa
text 2158820431
or email [email protected]
08 08 vq35hr almost complete.
2800 plus shipping

so i have an 08 vq35hr with 24k miles. so what is included is oil pans block and heads, valve covers, lower and upper intake manifolds, both throttle bodies, all sensors, coils and harness.
what is NOT included is a/c comp, alt, and p.s pump....
details... so i work for Nissan, i have a friend with a z.. i gave him an idea to get a new motor and in return i get his, well it worked and i got his motor and he go a new one... nothing wrong with it, i was going to put in my s14 but money is a problem so if someone wants this, it urs, if not it will eventually get installed in the s14 sooo it technically doesn't have to go... the pic i have is without the upper intake because i removed the harness to get it ready to send out to be rewired for my s14...which i haven't done yet...

Quoted just in case of an edit.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:42 AM   #8
sirfallsalot243
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
sirfallsalot243 will become famous soon enoughsirfallsalot243 will become famous soon enoughsirfallsalot243 will become famous soon enoughsirfallsalot243 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
You guys are a bunch of idiots.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:06 AM   #9
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirfallsalot243 View Post
You guys are a bunch of idiots.

We'll see who's the idiot
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Old 04-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #10
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
BUSTED!! lol

xquizitditz
Old 04-14-2010, 11:26 AM   #11
sil80forme
Zilvia Junkie

sil80forme can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to sil80forme
Edited u guys suck
Old 04-14-2010, 11:27 AM   #12
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad you can't edit the quote LMAO

Leave a review
Old 04-14-2010, 11:31 AM   #13
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
If you did nothing wrong, why did you delete your post?

I am just curious.

If you have nothing to hide, then you should have just left your advertisement up and explained the situation better in a new post. Deleting it, and then coming back later to attempt to explain it just makes you look guilty.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #14
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:

FIRST OFF I DID NOT COMMIT FRAUD AGAINST NISSAN.... AND I DID NOT ADMITT TO IT EITHER.... I SAID I HAD AN IDEA TO GET HIM ANOTHER MOTOR AND IT WORKED.... WHOS TO SAY I DIDNT FIND HIM A DAMN GOOD PRICE ON A RB25. AND WE DID A RB SWAP AND BY ME SAYING"IT WORKING" WAS CONVINCING HIM TO DO THE SWAP....AND IN DOIN SO HE GAVE ME HIS MOTOR IN RETURN....SOO INRETURN OF DOIN NOTHING WRONG I GOT INTROUBLE BECAUSE SOME IDIOT ASSUMED I COMMITTED FRAUD WHEN IN REALITY I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THE IDEA... AND IF U WERE SMART U WOULD REALIZE IF A MOTOR IS WARRENTIED IT COMES AS A BARE LONG BLOCK NO INTAKE MANIFOLD, NO EXTRA HARNESS, NO MAFS...SO TAKE UR SO CALLED FRAUD AND SHOVE IT.....
Ah excuse me your original words are quoted in a post above and its quite evident in your own words that you were up to shenanigans . You are trying to use semantics to get out of what your own post obviously points out.

Whether a engine is warranted or not ?Going for a replacement when nothing is wrong under warranty is equivalent to fraud. If you did that. Which your own words alluded to.

Now some of you may be morally challenged and trying to justify your actions.

It does not change the fact, in fact your post in all caps above actually shows you do not have control of yourself. Which shows agitation, which shows you probably know you scammed Nissan.

Now once again had you originally posted with a fact that he got a non U.S. factory engine it might not have looked as bad.

Your own words are what hung you up. You are the one who is an idiot, if your claim of the RB that you know have posted is true.

Don't blame anyone here for pointing out you made a post, indicating possible fraudulent activity, you managed to do that all on your own.

your post was suspicious by your own words.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #15
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Quote:

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
Old 04-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #16
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
why would you replace a VQ35 with an RB25 in a Z? less displacement, older, still 6 cylinder etc...

just curious.

xquizitditz
Old 04-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #17
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Soooooo, job opening at Nissan?

nice
Old 04-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #18
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Soooooo, job opening at Nissan?

nice

Bwahahahaha, I sure hope so.

Leave a review
Old 04-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #19
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
why would you replace a VQ35HR with an RB25 in a Z? less displacement, older, still 6 cylinder etc...

just curious.
there fixed it for you. LOL Seriously who the fuck takes out a stock 300+ HP new engine under warranty to put in a non legal turbocharged engine on their new car. If you can even believe a story like that to begin.

Oh wait call Signal Auto. They did it on their track car. TRACK CAR and it was a SR!

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 04-14-2010, 12:23 PM   #20
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I'm just going to look at it like this. IF you had nothing to hide then you would have simply explained the circumstances better and nobody would have been bent out of shape. Since you DID take so much offense and apparently actually DID get in trouble for doing what you did regarding the engine I'll make the educated guess that you DID actually do something wrong. You got caught because you're stupid. Live with it...
Old 04-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #21
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Old 04-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #22
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
im pretty sure he's possibly a tech or someone IN the warranty department, or knows someone in said department that fraudulantly reported that the motor was crap and got his buddy a new one...

you working for nissan means you could easyly steal little shit like sensors or order them for dirt cheap...after market manifolds and ur done...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 04-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #23
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
I love how half the people on here wouldn't admit that If they did work for nissan they wouldn't get parts here and there for free or dirt cheap.

I'll buy that vq off of you for $700
Old 04-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #24
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
I love how half the people on here wouldn't admit that If they did work for nissan they wouldn't get parts here and there for free or dirt cheap.

Please, You making general assumptions makes you look like an Idiot.

GTFO

Leave a review
Old 04-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #25
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Nazi View Post
Please, You making general assumptions makes you look like an Idiot.

GTFO
say you worked at nissan. you had your 240 or w.e nissan car. you were dead broke after spending last weeks pay check on house payments or some kinda payment or even had too much fun at the strip club or maybe vegas . your car only need one simple radiator hose or thermostat or coolant sensor. so that you could get It running to sell It or to go on a road trip you have been waiting on for a year! now would you blow off the trip or not sell the car? or would you just go get yor simple $10 coolant sensor or $10 rad hose? from nissan. of course your gonna say the awnser everyone wants to see you type.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #26
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Quote:
say you worked at nissan. you had your 240 or w.e nissan car. you were dead broke after spending last weeks pay check on house payments or some kinda payment or even had too much fun at the strip club or maybe vegas . your car only need one simple radiator hose or thermostat or coolant sensor. so that you could get It running to sell It or to go on a road trip you have been waiting on for a year! now would you blow off the trip or not sell the car? or would you just go get yor simple $10 coolant sensor or $10 rad hose? from nissan. of course your gonna say the awnser everyone wants to see you type.

bottom line is, if the engine was legit, he wouldn't have had to delete his original post and get all defensive about it when someone called him out on it like ThatGuy said.

xquizitditz
Old 04-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #27
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:

bro...theres a difference between being given somethign for free or dirt cheap...and scamming something out of it...

yeah if i worked for nissan and everything was on the up and up with out a doubt id buy/take it if it were offered to me or i knew good friends (which i consider you one btw <3) who could use it...

the fact that he deleted his original post and pics leaves me to think that this isnt legit like he latered tried to say... i doubt anyone would want to be caught up in something like that, especially when it has to do with a corporation that can sink ur ass for theft...not me, no thanks...

and theres another huge difference between a 10$ hose and sensor...and 700+ dollar motor...

Quote:
ive done it...my fuck up for not being responsible with my money, why do you think my cars not at the track, not enough dough...i wasnt responsible enough, gotta pay the price, and im kew with it...

last time i tried to help someone out i got fucked over 50+ dollars in parts (Gaden), that fat bitch still owes me money from that motor You help me pull from that s14 a while ago...money i wanted to give to YOU for helping ME out...hence why i didnt mind giving you extra dough for what i bought from YOU...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Closed Thread