Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2012, 01:21 AM   #11
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post

Also, people like to bring up the fact that daigo's running a 20k transmission, well it was used and the tranny isn't even built for that power in mind, and i don't think he has a spare. So he drives it pretty gingerly. Watch the in car videos on youtube. Honestly I don't even think there is much of an advantage over the Geforce transmission that you can really bang into gear.
I think he also drives so gingerly cause he has more HP then he needs for the track, so he doesnt have to kick its ass.
not just Diago either.
Watching most of the drivers on Irwindale, you see that our oval courses here in America just seem to small for the HP that the cars are pushing.

Remember when you were supposed to stay full throttle in FD or get a deduction? Now everyone has so much HP they have to blip the gas through the course.

whats up with the twitchyness on the bank?
Is it one of those chassis that want to be shallow or deep angle, but really hard to hold in that inbetween zone?

I hope he doesnt bring the Chaser. As much as i love those cars, i know Charlie(JD/ASB) has a hard time holding consistent angle on it.
And I just think it might be to much car for our courses. Then again we got cameros and mustangs out there.

I cant wait to see Matt Field and Tuereks next season.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote