Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
zavala
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
zavala is making a name for him/her selfzavala is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
17x9's all around, widest tires possible?

rolling on megan racing track coilovers and stock rims right now (s13 hatch). just got some Fno1r-c 17x9's +20 for the car and i'm looking for tire options. i was really thinking of 255/40-17's all the way around, or those in the front and some 275/40-17's in the rears. not really looking to sit my car on the ground at all and with the stiff track springs i don't think i'll have any body lean, so i guess i'm just wondering if they'll fit. i also plan on running +20mm front fenders and stock rears.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2007, 12:50 AM   #2
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
i have 245/40 on right now on mine and i am thinking of going to 235 in the front for inner rubbing isues
Old 01-21-2007, 06:37 AM   #3
S13-Silvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
S13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
255's in the front might hit the coilover and rub. I think if you go with 245/40 front and 265/40 or 265/35 in the rear with some camber it'll fit good.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:30 AM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=44300
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=123349
with a little bit of this on the side:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=129865

... this response has been brought to you by the Zilvia.net search function, which honestly knows more than the Zilvia.net members, if you'd just try asking it.

And I write too!
Closed Thread