Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 01:46 AM   #61
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Hey drew I was wondering if Ill get the gb price on the pully because it says:

Invoice : 1407
Description : RareTrick.com Online Purchase
Amount : 143.17 (USD)
Payment Method : American Express

Not the GB shipped price.
Drift Unit
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2007, 10:06 AM   #62
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sale Subtotal $139.00
CA State Sales Tax ( 0% ) $0.00
Shipping $0.00
Handling $2.78
Insurance $1.39
Total $143.17

Handling and Insurance is automatic in the system.

Peace
Drew
Old 02-09-2007, 10:36 AM   #63
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
When are these parts shipping from japanland? Thanks
Old 02-09-2007, 10:46 AM   #64
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Majority has been charged... only about 12 orders (both GBs) need to be collected due to Decline or AVS MissMatch... calling those today.

Other than that the Quote has been sent and recieved...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMotherLand
OK, I am checking the shipping cost by door to door service cheaper than FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Please wait until next week.
Peace
Drew
Old 02-26-2007, 11:58 AM   #65
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
any new updates drew?
Drift Unit
Old 02-26-2007, 04:56 PM   #66
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Had issues with Japan sending me the wrong quote... so as of right now I have been updated on availablity and pricing but I have not recieved the actuall Invoice so I can transfer funds to Japan yet... should get that tonight!!

Sorry for delay guys...
Peace
Drew
Old 02-27-2007, 08:44 PM   #67
emoximuu

Trader Rating: (0)
emoximuu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone still alive from raretrick? I've both emailed you via your website and PM'd you here and still no response? I wouldnt think that id need to take my money elsewhere.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:02 AM   #68
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

^^ and if your posting in this thread you may want to read it also!
I posted 2 days ago... only thing that has changed is I have the quote from Japan but still waiting on shipping cost.

You guys may also want to keep up with the Super Made Group Buy as well because this is all going on the same shipment.

enjoy..
Peace
Drew
Old 02-28-2007, 03:00 PM   #69
emoximuu

Trader Rating: (0)
emoximuu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Considering that the PM and email had nothing to do with the group buy, I figured I didnt need to thread hijack. Thats ok I've ordered from elsewhere.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:38 PM   #70
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I have NO PMs from emoximuu in my file!
I get alot of e-mails in a day...whoever you are...??

Alot of people order from other dealers... big deal... good luck with that also.

Back on Topic!!

Peace
Drew
Old 02-28-2007, 11:13 PM   #71
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
damnit, wish I jumped in on this!

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
Old 03-07-2007, 10:41 AM   #72
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Please read the Super Made Group Buy for updates as this was the cause of much of the delay.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...33#post1282533

Peace
Drew