Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-30-2007, 09:44 PM   #1
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yashio factory body kit q

OK i was browsing youtube and i came across some best motoring vid or something like it testing a yashio factory white 180sx. The car had a nice bodykit on it, looked liek a vertex-style front but the sides and rear were not, and they didnt exactly resemble the 180sx kit listed on yashio's site.
anyone have an idea where i can get this kit as a whole or any more insight on this car?

Vid can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKFNkwZs_eY
thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2007, 10:03 PM   #2
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thats vertex ridge widebody kit.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:14 PM   #3
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
bingo we have a winner thanks
lockk
Old 04-30-2007, 10:26 PM   #4
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nob was incredibly elegant with his steering...

well-setup car there.
unwed_transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:18 PM   #5
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
the kit has been available from vertex usa for years, no one order it because it cost more then a nice s13.
check out yashio's own 180sx wide body kit, I like the fenders better then vertex version.
be creative if you going to spend that much money.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:16 AM   #6
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
taniguchi rules
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:26 AM   #7
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
^ +1. I wanna see him drive in in FD so he can dominate everyone. But I know that isn't gonna happen. I miss his driving in D1.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:50 AM   #8
jspecusa
Premium Member

jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
drifting is all about money and politic.
whoever think drifting can make money just ask any FD/D1 drifter,
only people makig money in drifting are the ones that were famous for being stunt driver now sponsor by auto manufacturers.
D1 level car is $45k+ and ready to hit the wall at anytime.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:15 AM   #9
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
which is why professional drifting sucks

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:44 PM   #10
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
wow I am surprised I haven't seen this volume before...
Old 05-01-2007, 04:31 PM   #11
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
only people makig money in drifting are the ones that were famous for being stunt driver now sponsor by auto manufacturers.
This man speaks the troof.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 04:49 PM   #12
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
This man is the troof !!
Old 05-01-2007, 09:49 PM   #13
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

i agree with sam, the yashio sides and rear and fenders look better, but either kit is expensive as shit

god that vertex is hot though.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:59 PM   #14
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
It's always amusing to see them test and push the limits of cars they're not even always familiar with on that crazy road.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:43 PM   #15
CKAMC
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
It's always amusing to see them test and push the limits of cars they're not even always familiar with on that crazy road.
to them if somethin happens its has to do with the car, not them.

besides most these cars as we all know are built by people who know their shit so many of their worries are "wow I didnt expect this much power" fade away after hitting 4th gear before the first turn.

I bet many of them have driven that road with their first car.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:06 PM   #16
CoasTek240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
CoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CoasTek240
that vertex ridge kit is nasty. do they make a silvia rear bumper.. Im gonna search now, but reply if you know off the top of your head.
CoasTek240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:10 PM   #17
jspecusa
Premium Member

silvia = civic of japan

http://www.t-and-e.co.jp/set_vertex.html
Old 05-01-2007, 11:37 PM   #18
Jon Michael
Zilvia Member

Jon Michael is making a name for him/her selfJon Michael is making a name for him/her self
Haha, I love watching the best motoring touge videos and touge showdown.

But, I have to disagree with whoever said the Silvia is the Civic of Japan. The Civic is the Civic of Japan. Just as many eg6's and ek9's get taken to the touge as any Silvia. For touge the Civic or any decent FF is just as good as a Silvia. For DRIFTING on the touge the Silvia is the "Civic". I was watching the touge video of the Seeker EG6 rocking the hell out of that Fujita RX8. Then I watched the video of the Seeker EG6 against the RE Amemiya RX7...and how Orido doesn't know how to drive FF so he put it right into the ditch, lol. Him and Tsuchiya didn't even care really...not their cars. XD
Old 05-02-2007, 12:04 AM   #19
jspecusa
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Michael View Post
Haha, I love watching the best motoring touge videos and touge showdown.

But, I have to disagree with whoever said the Silvia is the Civic of Japan. The Civic is the Civic of Japan. Just as many eg6's and ek9's get taken to the touge as any Silvia. For touge the Civic or any decent FF is just as good as a Silvia. For DRIFTING on the touge the Silvia is the "Civic". I was watching the touge video of the Seeker EG6 rocking the hell out of that Fujita RX8. Then I watched the video of the Seeker EG6 against the RE Amemiya RX7...and how Orido doesn't know how to drive FF so he put it right into the ditch, lol. Him and Tsuchiya didn't even care really...not their cars. XD
Silvia = Civic of Japan that means it's got parts for it like the civic here in the usa.

I dunno I've never been to Japan, just watch video and read comic books.
I think there's J's racing,crow racing,seeker,feel's, mugen, phase, backyard special, purple speed, spoon, joker, dog house, dog fight pro, techo pro spirit, and a few other small shop for hondas.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:07 AM   #20
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
put down the videos

try taking a real trip out of MN
hahahahaah
Old 05-02-2007, 12:15 AM   #21
Jon Michael
Zilvia Member

Jon Michael is making a name for him/her selfJon Michael is making a name for him/her self
Well, I am moving to Florida this summer...but, if you would like to give me the capital to finance a trip to Japan just to watch touge racing for the weekend. By all means, do!

I've had a few friends stationed in Japan with the marines, and I had 2 friends who were foreign exchange students...also have a few more Japanese friends with family over there that visit them regularily every year. From all the ones that drive on the touge I hear the same thing...you almost always see Civics driving the touge as well as Silvias and other rwd cars. So please, tell me about the times when you personally went to Japan and didn't see a single Civic driving touge while you drifted with the best of them.

If your comment wasn't aimed at me, please pay no attention to this.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:18 AM   #22
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

i didnt
it was all silvias, chasers, markII and crestas
but it was drift touge. all drift cars
we were there at least 4 times that week from about 11/12pm to 4am or 5am depending on the day
even whe nwe went snow drifting w/ the FF cars in winter, we saw some silvias hah..no civics. just little k cars (what i drove in the snow drift)
this was out in the gunma prefecture.

i have been to japan 2 times
going again this year in sept/oct for a few weeks.

i know jspec has gone MANY TIMES as well.

cost is cheap
ticket is under 700
housing well if u have to pay bout 60-100/night depending on time of year and where u stay and if u stay w/ friends (like i do) its frree..

food and stuff isnt bad imo. could be worse. we are in the 'country' so its much cheaper then tokyo and larger cities.

and the comment WAS aimed at you.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:26 AM   #23
jspecusa
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Michael View Post
Well, I am moving to Florida this summer...but, if you would like to give me the capital to finance a trip to Japan just to watch touge racing for the weekend. By all means, do!

I've had a few friends stationed in Japan with the marines, and I had 2 friends who were foreign exchange students...also have a few more Japanese friends with family over there that visit them regularily every year. From all the ones that drive on the touge I hear the same thing...you almost always see Civics driving the touge as well as Silvias and other rwd cars. So please, tell me about the times when you personally went to Japan and didn't see a single Civic driving touge while you drifted with the best of them.

If your comment wasn't aimed at me, please pay no attention to this.

wait til you get on base in japan, you'll see majority of the cars are stock or rice out.
only a few are done right.
most of the "outsider" in Japan are busy picking up clueless japanese girls let alone busy with cars.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:29 AM   #24
Jon Michael
Zilvia Member

Of course there isn't going to be any Civics with the drifting crowd...FF's can't drift. But, enough of this it's just going to keep on being "he said, he said" junk.

Well, I am sorry I don't have an extra grand or two to spend going to Japan for a week to go to the touge. Online videos and my friends telling me about their trips is all I have...when was the last time you even heard of mountains in the midwest. Besides, Rib Mountain in WI...and that's no mountain.

And, Jspec no part of my post was aimed at you. It was in response to Dousan.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:33 AM   #25
abunai the drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
abunai the drifter is making his/her stupidity well-knownabunai the drifter is making his/her stupidity well-knownabunai the drifter is making his/her stupidity well-knownabunai the drifter is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to abunai the drifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
its the Tuner battle royal BMI you should get it its realy good
Old 05-02-2007, 12:39 AM   #26
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
I don't like to look at it like I drive the Civic of Japan

I drive the FERIO of Japan

Oh yeah

A Ferio

How you like me now

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 05-02-2007, 12:42 AM   #27
jspecusa
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
I don't like to look at it like I drive the Civic of Japan

I drive the FERIO of Japan

Oh yeah

A Ferio

How you like me now
oh oh i got a good one.
I had a customer wanted to order Tein strut bar,
I ask him why.
He said it's green and green means jdm.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:47 AM   #28
Jon Michael
Zilvia Member

Quote:
oh oh i got a good one.
I ask him why.
Lol, you should have told him about that "rare" green, jdm front bumper you have...and no, that's not spray paint.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:51 AM   #29
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
oh oh i got a good one.
I ask him why.
Then you should say

Show me da moneyyyyyyyyyy

Cause green means I'm rich youre poor

Man I'm outta here

Just a bunch of poor people

Call me on the world phone if you need me

I'll be out on my yacht, drinking Dom P

Anyone want to house sit my mansion?

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 05-02-2007, 02:16 AM   #30
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
OH OH!!! I'll mansion sit!!! PICK ME PICK ME!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote