Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-10-2007, 08:10 AM   #31
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
Chris,

I ran by the track yesterday and I saw your car but i didn't see you around so i bounced.

maybe next time.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2007, 02:25 PM   #32
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Were you by chance in a Gold'ish S14? We say one drive by on our way back from Lunch.
If we were not napping in our chairs, we were in the download sessions or lunch break
Sorry we missed ya, it was an awesome time out there.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 02:51 PM   #33
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It was a fun event. Very tiring but very fun. Here are some pics of the event.

SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 03:13 PM   #34
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
Were you by chance in a Gold'ish S14? We say one drive by on our way back from Lunch.
If we were not napping in our chairs, we were in the download sessions or lunch break
Sorry we missed ya, it was an awesome time out there.
Gold?? no way.. silvermoss! lol

yeah if u guys were running back from lunch u might have seen me in front of the entrance sign letting my dog play in the dirt lol. then sittin in my lap. bleh!

ur guys' cars are looking awesome though!

wish i could have stayed longer.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 03:41 PM   #35
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
Damn, and on practice day. That really sucks. Next time for sure.

And is Jeremy one of the guys thats taking pics for HiRevOnline? If so, cool guy. We met him last time at WSIR.

Again, sorry to hear about the rod.

- Chris
Yeah he takes pics for both HiRev and us, but its all good, I already have a fresh rebuilt sr sitting in the garage so the car won't be down for too long.

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:52 PM   #36
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
More pics.
Place was packed. HPDE3 had like 40 drivers alone.

Old 06-11-2007, 10:53 AM   #37
ZodiacSR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
ZodiacSR is making a name for him/her selfZodiacSR is making a name for him/her selfZodiacSR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Great pics guys! It was really fun, but HOT!!!

See you guys at the next one!
ZodiacSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:12 AM   #38
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Jon -
No issues with the drive home i take it?
Old 06-11-2007, 01:14 PM   #39
ZodiacSR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
ZodiacSR is making a name for him/her selfZodiacSR is making a name for him/her selfZodiacSR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Nothing major, I babied her home all the way... lol. The alignment and steering wheel was off, but I think its because the engine crossmember is bent that might have the steering rack at an angle.

Are you going to Big Willow for July 7/8 weekend? I wanna try to make it, but I have a few things to replace from this past weekends incident.
ZodiacSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:50 PM   #40
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Definately planning on the 7th event for sure.