Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 09-26-2007, 05:14 AM   #1
614duece40
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
rep points need help

not sure if this goes here if not, sorry in advance. but here's my story and i'm not making it up, i was on here a couple weeks back and was on the chat section making some posts when a window poped up saying it was going to add 17 rep points and i had to accept it, but, i thought it was one of the many windows my computer pops up saying i should upgrade to some new bullshit system i don't car about(it's a new computer so they always pop up at leats once a day). needless to say i canceled it out, so my question is, can anybody help me get these points. like i said not sure if anybody can but i figured this thread was worth a try. thanks in advance.
614duece40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2007, 07:22 AM   #2
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
There's absolutely no possible way to give yourself rep points. Not only that, but there's no way to control how many rep points are given even if you're giving them to someone else...

Trolling for rep points is going to get you the opposite.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:05 AM   #3
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Whatever you saw, it did not originate from Zilvia.net.

Get yourself a Pop-up blocker, it's 2007.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:59 AM   #4
614duece40
Zilvia Member

614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough
it wasn't a pop up, because when i click on the third symbol below the rep point marker it says i have 15, but it only shows 2, it's not that big of a deal, i was just seeing if it was a easy fix.
614duece40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 06:12 PM   #5
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Your Rep received is 15 points.

Your Rep power, or the rep you can deal someone else is 2. Negative counts for half, so you have -1 Rep power in that aspect.

For example, My Rep Power is 383. So, if I were to give you Positive Rep, you would jump to 398 points. Your Rep power would then be 4 or 5.

If I gave you negative rep, it would cost you 191 points, taking you to -176. Your squares would then turn red and you Rep points would no effect on anyone.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:15 PM   #6
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
i was wondeirng how all this worked.... your a powerful man "That guy" lol u can make or break people..... i killed myself with just one thread showing my stupidity and lack of knowledge about this place..... people are pretty harsh here.... Ive been in the 240sx scene for a solid 7 years and never joined here till this year because of that fact
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 07:18 PM   #7
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Zilvia is full of tough love. It's a hard fact.

Certain places in this world are tougher then others. Zilvia.net happens to be that place for Nissan S and Z chassis fans.

Welcome to Zilvia.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:24 PM   #8
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
lol....its like a vietnamese POW camp LOL.... BTW

silvia bricks FTW! lol nice whip.... damn good paintjob for rattle can
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 07:30 PM   #9
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

No one volunteers to sign up for a POW camp.

They're not fun places.

Zilvia is fun.

Thank you for the kind words about my car. The paint looks better in pictures then it actually is.