Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-14-2007, 12:40 AM   #31
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sad sad story... when ever i get revved at, i dont even look over... just keep lookin forward with a grin and shake my head... best regards to lost loved ones. RIP!
Old 10-14-2007, 05:05 AM   #32
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Police academy in January
Cop in hopefully a year.

I'll take care of these guys.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:10 AM   #33
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
My answer, they should continue to let people go up to GMR on a regular basis. Its isolated, no traffic and let the ricers touge race initial D style up there. To me, it weeds out the idiots...let them fall off the cliffs, itll be 1 less dumbass on the road.

Whats always fucked up about shiet like this is, why do the people who get hit DIE??? WHY CANT IT BE THE FUCKING DRIVERS!!! DUIs and Street-racers should die on the spot. Why do I wanna waste my tax money keeping them alive in jail?!?! Id rather give the amount of money they will leach off the system till they die to the families of the victims...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote