Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 05:51 PM   #871
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkowai View Post
how long till s13 sr radiators are in stock? radiator and s13 coil price shipped to 98422 as well please
S13 SR radiators in stock.
$1280.00 for Rad. and Coils to Tacoma
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2007, 06:24 PM   #872
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
still waiting on your z33 coilovers :/
Old 11-08-2007, 11:33 AM   #873
hondanissan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
hondanissan is on the path to ruinhondanissan is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/chong/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

The rucas look mad beefy, affordable, phat, and look very sturdy. I want to get a pair, but theres one thing i am contiplating on. Is the arm itself long enough for proper adjustment for maximum strength? On page 12 it states that they are shorter than stock. Looking at the installed pictures above, the adjustment looks like it could be maxed out...looks like it is being held on only by a few threads or maybe more than a few. I'm wondering, how much more adjustment is left in the arm itself? Any one want to clarify this for me? Btw, I'll be using these for grip, so I won't be needing so much negative camber which means the arms will be pulled out more.

Last edited by hondanissan; 11-15-2007 at 07:00 PM..
Old 11-08-2007, 11:40 AM   #874
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Dan,

It's Carlos from NJ.

Can you please PM me a price for the fender roller.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos
Old 11-08-2007, 07:06 PM   #875
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
Dave, thanks for the coilovers got em today like you said... just got done with the initial settings. Very nice. PBM!!!!
Old 11-10-2007, 11:28 PM   #876
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
How do you think these ballin' ass coilovers will stand up on a DD? Im not concerned about the stiff ride, just wondering if I'm more at risk blowing them?
Old 11-10-2007, 11:46 PM   #877
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
can i get a quote for the subframe spacers shipped to 98012?

thanks,

-Nick
Old 11-12-2007, 09:55 PM   #878
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_o1989 View Post
How do you think these ballin' ass coilovers will stand up on a DD? Im not concerned about the stiff ride, just wondering if I'm more at risk blowing them?
Mine have held up for about a year no problems what so ever.

go for it.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:56 PM   #879
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by initial_drifter View Post
can i get a quote for the subframe spacers shipped to 98012?
-Nick
still out of stock
Old 11-13-2007, 12:20 AM   #880
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigwaveSC View Post
still out of stock
sorry if its been asked before, but any news of the ETA?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:20 AM   #881
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Its weird, a few rucas we sent recently looks like the box was tumbled in a dryer.

I dunno if UPS likes playing football with these things lately but more than once is too much.

Anyhow we insure every shipment, and we are bubble wrapping the crap out of these things now. So if anyone else out there needs replacements on account of shipping damage to the powder coat lemme know.
FYI: as someone who used to work for UPS, they dont give a shit about the package unless its tamped insanely with "fragile'' all over...reason why i left was for utter disrespect of people's packages...

just a thought...

anywhoo BTT, shiet those prices are hella tempting...gotta save more cashola for this indeed
Old 11-15-2007, 05:48 PM   #882
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by initial_drifter View Post
sorry if its been asked before, but any news of the ETA?
no eta but they have been ordered.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:56 PM   #883
dops13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I LOVE Parts Shop Max!! Their R32 radiator works for KA applications, just need to make custom top mounting bracket or extend your stock one, because the R32 is slightly taller. Dan, Dave, and Martin are really nice and cool.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:03 PM   #884
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Do you still have s13 Traction rods and Toe rods in? How much shipped each to 91331?
Old 11-19-2007, 10:39 AM   #885
hondanissan
Leaky Injector

nobody wants to comment on the rucas eh. thus leading me to believe that they do not have the best adjustability for maximum strength? shall i say, peak performance?
Old 11-19-2007, 02:30 PM   #886
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
im sure youll be fine. all but one of the part shop max guys are in china so they are busy right now. tommy runs them and he is low and low camber and his shit is fine. -1.5 camber and low ride height so its adjusted longer than most. theyve held up to 6months daily driving, htm events, nos center dip undertakings, etc. they are plenty strong/plently adjustable
Old 11-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #887
Sideways_In_SD
Leaky Injector

Sideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her selfSideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondanissan View Post
nobody wants to comment on the rucas eh. thus leading me to believe that they do not have the best adjustability for maximum strength? shall i say, peak performance?
Say whatever you want, nobody makes an angled RUCA before these.

Those pics are of my car, my ONLY car. Drift car, daily driver, you name it. From Drift buffet, to on ramps in San Diego, to not a goddamn thing in Florida, I've had 0 issues w/these parts for almost a year.

No, you're not as hard on your car as I am on mine
Old 11-19-2007, 11:00 PM   #888
hondanissan
Leaky Injector

well that confirms this then. thanks for the feedback. looks like i'll be getting a pair myself.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:47 PM   #889
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Do you still have s13 Traction rods and Toe rods in? How much shipped each to 91331?
$380 Shipped
$180 each + shipping
$380 both shipped to you.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:37 PM   #890
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
$380 Shipped
$180 each + shipping
$380 both shipped to you.
what the hell kinda shipping calculator yall have on your site then? I paid $475 shipped cause thats what it said on your site. I'll just ask you straight up next time.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #891
hondanissan
Leaky Injector

how much for s14 rucas and tension rods shipped to 93705? and also, how do i make the payment?
Old 11-20-2007, 10:56 PM   #892
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoanShark View Post
what the hell kinda shipping calculator yall have on your site then? I paid $475 shipped cause thats what it said on your site. I'll just ask you straight up next time.
They have a flat-rate shipping charge on their site so maybe that's why
you were charged that much.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:56 AM   #893
Harbe
Leaky Injector

Harbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymore
any close up pics of the arms? and do these arms have any kind of rust proofing?
Old 11-26-2007, 09:27 PM   #894
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
interested in 2 pairs of the 5x1143 25mm spacers, price shipped to 95132, thanks!
Old 11-26-2007, 11:53 PM   #895
mpapercup

mpapercup is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for Camber arm, Toe rod, Traction Rod, total shipped to 98038, and will these fit a s13. thank you pm please
Old 11-27-2007, 06:13 AM   #896
pacefarm
Zilvia Member

pacefarm is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to pacefarm
any plans on having any holiday specials? maybe bundle deals? i'm interested in getting your tension, traction and toe rods, as well as the sub spacers. currently i'm considering getting just the tension rods and spacers, but if there was some sort of package deal, i'd be all over that! i'm pretty sure some other cats would jump on a combo x-mas deal as well!

either way, even if not, shoot me a price quote shipped to 48073 for everything mentioned above.

thanks!
Old 11-28-2007, 01:13 PM   #897
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbe View Post
any close up pics of the arms? and do these arms have any kind of rust proofing?
Yes thay are powdercoated and plated.

Old 11-28-2007, 01:15 PM   #898
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
They have a flat-rate shipping charge on their site so maybe that's why
you were charged that much.
Exactly thats why everyone here should do it like my signature says.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:40 PM   #899
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

all PM price requests have been sent.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:11 PM   #900
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsalni View Post
any plans on having any holiday specials? maybe bundle deals?
thanks!

Everyday is a holiday full of specials.