Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 08:00 PM   #31
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
quit being a PUSSY.

dont WANT to wreck it, but dont NOT want to wreck it. doesnt make sense, does it? yes, it does... i'll further explain:

DONT THINK ABOUT CRASHING YOUR FUCKING CAR(S) and JUST DRIVE.

if its the stock-ish car, who cares... if its the fancy car... who cares! just because the fancy car will have fancy parts, lots of time, money and blood invested into it.. doesnt mean it will work as planned in your mind. there are fancy parts that you buy, and that suck and dont meet expectations. point being? drive it, tune it, build it, and enjoy constantly making those adjustments.. on ANY of the cars, and quit bitching and worrying about fucking it up.

afterall Mr T, if you fuck it up.. you can always FAB up another one. i mean, its obvious your handy.. all you need is a set of matching balls so that you can man-up and really enjoy what you own.

if you DONT do what i say, you're going to lead the rest of your life.. with a vagina in your pants - scared to drive anything because you're afraid of getting fucked.

oldest_s13
Isnt it obvious by what im saying that we are talking about the same thing? I dont give a shit about what happens to the car...ive made that very clear...I bought this car for driving and beating and thats whatll happen to it....t minus 1 month almost to the day til it sees track day number one!
Old 05-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #32
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavster View Post
Isnt it obvious by what im saying that we are talking about the same thing? I dont give a shit about what happens to the car...ive made that very clear...I bought this car for driving and beating and thats whatll happen to it....t minus 1 month almost to the day til it sees track day number one!
hey................................ ................. . ...........

quit typing.... go outside..... finish workin on your car...... GO DRIVE!

be a man. do the right thing.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:55 AM   #33
s14kouki44
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
s14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what is your job...cuz i want it
Old 05-19-2007, 01:10 AM   #34
Lordrandall
Zilvia Member

Lordrandall is making a name for him/her selfLordrandall is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to Lordrandall Send a message via AIM to Lordrandall Send a message via MSN to Lordrandall Send a message via Yahoo to Lordrandall
I'll keep my eyes peeled for updates on the track slut
Old 06-03-2007, 02:58 AM   #35
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Hey guys...just gonna drag this up from the dead...should start this car tomorrow and dial it in for the event...just over two weeks away! Car has a pretty much stock KA...exhaust and intake only, welded diff, stock mounts w/ window weld, MAX rear upper arms and subframe spacers, Stance GR+ Pro's, and 57 Maximums!

Old 06-03-2007, 03:02 AM   #36
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
I wanna take my hood off and look as cool as you!!
Old 06-03-2007, 05:52 AM   #37
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

The Hamsterball is making a name for him/her selfThe Hamsterball is making a name for him/her self
keep us posted!
Old 06-03-2007, 05:56 AM   #38
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Nice be sure to have someone take pics when your at the track.

Is that your STi in the background?
Old 06-03-2007, 10:09 AM   #39
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Gav,

I follow what you are saying. Its a good idea to learn techniques like braking, turning, weight transfer and other like things. Plus its not a car you just put tons of time and money into. I will say that i agree with others as well about the power difference and a NA vs FI vehicle. They are totally different animals. It will take some time to get used to going from your practice car to your beast. Atleast you will have most of the techniques down by then so all you will have to worry about is the power difference.

I suggest for the first few times you go out in the race car, you hit events that have no walls or light post, just cones. Please keep us updates if you build any new stuff or paint the beast. I really like your build man.

Scott
Old 06-07-2007, 09:30 PM   #40
300hp owen
Zilvia Junkie

300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future
congrats on the excellent plan! whileI was building my LS1FC,there were so many events I had to pass on because the car just wasnt complete yet... but if I had a 2nd car with at least some basics done to it so I could have attended events, I would have been much happier and probably learned thru experience/faster what mods the beast car did need and what mods were not necessary.

awesome plan, nice score on the deals and MORE PICS!
Old 06-07-2007, 09:56 PM   #41
Wiisass
Zilvia Junkie

Wiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wiisass
Gav, put the AIM Sports in it.
DriftAssNation
Old 11-19-2007, 11:27 AM   #42
JDMwannaBE
Zilvia Junkie

JDMwannaBE is on a distinguished road
good investment. i wish i had a backup...lol. keep up the work!!
Old 11-19-2007, 11:35 AM   #43
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
awesome i want an s14 that has new bushings and coilover and that is otherwise stock se would be nice and 5 speed is a must
Old 11-19-2007, 11:37 AM   #44
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i call bullshit on that one, aaron. power is a very difficult thing to get used to, especially if youre the type of person that likes squeezing 100% lemon juice out of the lemon.

not a bragging thing, but i'm the type that likes to beat all the power our of any motor or car i've ever owned. NA cars rule in that sense, as FI cars can be a bit unpredictable since they can have more peaky powerbands (obviously).
it actually was not at all
i hopped in tons of cars of various power and you just adapt
i know u could too mike. you are a good driver..im told...

gavster

stop being a little bitch and take ur car to the track.

building another car for 'safety'

get real.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:45 AM   #45
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Power isn't a huge issue.

Particularly on a nice setup like a 3071 TS.

You just enter earlier and scrub the speed and your back to square one.

PS. never ending story build is gay as fuck.`put the one car on the track and stfu.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:52 AM   #46
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Twin Scroll omfg twin scroll omfg im a magazine whroe consumer tool

omfg
Old 11-19-2007, 12:26 PM   #47
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Shrug.

Transient on a 3071 TS is almost as good as my 2560.

god forbid I formulate my own opinion based on driving rather than stare at "full load lug it from 2k rpm and I can say it spools awesome dynos" on fresh alloy.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:58 PM   #48
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
poop is flying around in this thread like a 6th grade food fight - but with pooP!

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
Old 11-19-2007, 06:41 PM   #49
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
nice wise move, lucky you with a two car garage and an ass load of good tools, and two s14s? very good for you, just please keep them zenki.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:15 PM   #50
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
I don't understand how you got that S14 for 1k please tell me what is wrong with it.... so I can feel better about my buy.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:33 PM   #51
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
hahaha. this guy has a better "shitty, don't care if i crash" car than most the fags on this site. Good luck with the events and keep us posted.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:59 AM   #52
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
hahaha. this guy has a better "shitty, don't care if i crash" car than most the fags on this site. Good luck with the events and keep us posted.

Uhhh, maybe if I lived at the homeless shelter I'd care about crashing a 240SX.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:02 AM   #53
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants View Post
Uhhh, maybe if I lived at the homeless shelter I'd care about crashing a 240SX.
My gt3076R has better transient than the last s15 turbo eqipt sr I drove...

so what
Old 11-20-2007, 10:11 AM   #54
zx3nismo

zx3nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMwannaBE View Post
good investment. i wish i had a backup...lol. keep up the work!!
Why did you bump an old thread? The white car was sold a while ago...
Old 11-20-2007, 10:18 AM   #55
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
My gt3076R has better transient than the last s15 turbo eqipt sr I drove...

so what
congratulations.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:21 AM   #56
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

LOL yeah I sold this thing a while ago...wtf is this doing back up here??? To those telling me to hurry up and get my car on the track...Ive been working feverishly if you look at my other thread...Im a full time engineering student, have a full-ish time job, and work on this every chance I get...give me a break lol
Old 11-20-2007, 12:00 PM   #57
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Then lock this shit. DUH!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Closed Thread