Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 01-17-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
G240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
G240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Thumbs up Thread Suggestion

Being new here I've noticed the overall structure of this site is very broad with general forums. I'm sure this has been discussed plenty of times but I honestly would like to see a few more forums added.

One in particular would be a Proven Power section where people can post their setups, dyno numbers and track times.

Also a newbie forum so that new people such as myself can ask simple questions without feeling castrated by the "Search Noob" its been covered a billion times. Now I dont mean it to be a forum where people dont search for anything and are hand fed, but it allows for noobs to help other noobs out as they research their own cars.

Another would be a car audio forum so that people can compare different audio setups.

Anyway. I'm glad to be here and I hope to learn all that I can concerning my new purchase which is a 1996 Nissan 240SX SE. Let the fun begin.

Cheers!
G240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
newbie section is out... it's all about the growing pains in our community, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch kind of thing. The car audio section wouldn't have a lot of traffic, most of us are into performance, a large portion don't have a stereo at all, let alone one to brag about. The power section has been talked about before, but generally just falls into the tech section.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:04 PM   #3
G240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
G240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
That's understandable. I guess I'll just keep searching until I find what I need.

Thanks!
G240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:07 AM   #4
2_fast_240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
2_fast_240 is not welcome here anymore2_fast_240 is not welcome here anymore2_fast_240 is not welcome here anymore2_fast_240 is not welcome here anymore2_fast_240 is not welcome here anymore2_fast_240 is not welcome here anymore2_fast_240 is not welcome here anymore2_fast_240 is not welcome here anymore2_fast_240 is not welcome here anymore2_fast_240 is not welcome here anymore2_fast_240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I 2nd this. I have been on ka-t.org a lot here lately and I really like the way their forums are set-up. A dyno section would be awesome. As well as an actual picture section, rather than just one ridiculously long picture thread. This would make searching for stuff so much easier especially since there is so much info here that you can search something and get 8 pages of threads that are all within the past month. And only 1/10 of it actually applys to what your looking for.
And before someone says "be more specific in your search", sometimes it aint that easy. Since it wont let you search words like "ka" or "sr"

Sometimes I think zilvia just likes to make people waste hours upon hours of time searching for a simple question.
2_fast_240 is offline   Reply With Quote