Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #121
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You know you love your car when the password to your computer is 'zenki'
LOLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 07:26 PM   #122
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
... WHEN YOU CLICKED ON THIS THREAD.

...Spent YOUR TUITION MONEY ON PARTs
Old 02-08-2008, 07:48 PM   #123
bbejj123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
bbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
......when you keep it flat black, regardless of how much you get made fun of, because youd rather spend the money on parts than paint.

....when you want to buy something for another part of your life and you stop and think "well wait, can i buy something for my car with this cash?"
haha thats my car hahahaha
Old 02-08-2008, 10:33 PM   #124
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
......when you can't work on her due to the weather, you're online buying parts for her

......when you call it her like i just did

......when even though every year you have more and more rust and rot taken care of, you refuse to buy another shell, because the one you own is YOUR car, and no ther 240 could replace it, no matter how bad she gets.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:01 PM   #125
DriftinAndy
Leaky Injector

DriftinAndy is making a name for him/her selfDriftinAndy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via Yahoo to DriftinAndy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
... when your girlfriend brings it to your attention that you haven't seen her in a week, but you've spent 3 full afternoons with your car.

... when you haven't driven it in over 6 months, but still get goosebumps thinking about sitting in it with your hands on the wheel.

... when you tell your girlfriend that you don't have the money to go out anywhere special this week, because you're saving up for new wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
....when someone rides with you and you feel like you have to explain every squeak,clunk,rattle.

....when you have a trunk full of zip ties,tools,coolant just in case.

.... when you keep looking down at your temp gauge, even though you know your car doesn't have overheating problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post
...a girl says she wants to break up and the first thing to come to your mind is a parts list cause you'll have more money.
These all pretty much hit the spot!!!...
..when everytime you park and walk away you turn around just to admire her!
..when you know where every single scratch is on your car is, cuz you caress her when you wash her
..when you have a picture of her in your wallet, and as your background image on your phone!!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:18 PM   #126
jakethesnake
Zilvia Member

jakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymore
you love your car when your girlfriend thinks your cheating on her but your actually working on your car alot
jakethesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:23 PM   #127
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
you spend over $500 from here http://www.griotsgarage.com/
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:32 PM   #128
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil240sx95 View Post
when you just drive for the hell of it. and forget that its a fuckin gas guzzler! or that the battery might die next time you turn it on
hahahaha so true....
916S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:59 PM   #129
louisdaboois
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
louisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
... when you tell your gf to stop leaning on the car and move out of the way so you can take a picture of it standing there all sexy, glistening from the sun mmmmm.
louisdaboois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:07 AM   #130
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
You know you love your 240 when a girl offers you $10,000 for it, and you just don't want to sell it cause all the time/money you spent on your first car!?!
Old 02-24-2008, 11:18 PM   #131
bbejj123
Zilvia Junkie

bbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura about
you know you love your 240 when you treat "her" better than most of your friends
Old 02-24-2008, 11:20 PM   #132
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
when you post on a forum about your car all the time
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:26 PM   #133
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
constantly on the forums and spending money on the car...
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:50 AM   #134
DLo Eric
Zilvia Member

DLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond repute
when you tell your friends not to lean on it because your pulled quarter panels are "sensitive"
DLo Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:56 AM   #135
corriganjoshua
Zilvia Junkie

corriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to corriganjoshua
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir View Post
... when you realize you keep putting money into it, yet it hasn't ran in over a year.
looks like somebody already took mine

Cheap,Fast,Reliable you can only have 2.
corriganjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:14 AM   #136
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
when you get mad at your mom for slamming your 18yr old door lol

when you park 5 lots away from the store you're going in because you don't want door dings

when you talk to your car more than you talk to most people you know

self : "pay bills? buy car parts? PAY BILLS (get out of debt).. buy car parts.. hmmmm... *click* damn I like Tomei. It's so shiny" lol
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:24 AM   #137
SleepR 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
SleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SleepR 240sx Send a message via MSN to SleepR 240sx
Quote:
...a girl says she wants to break up and the first thing to come to your mind is a parts list cause you'll have more money.

I Lole'd at that...when me and my gf broke up a few days ago first thing I did was go work on my car and order some new parts...
SleepR 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:44 AM   #138
PuffinPuffer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (-1)
PuffinPuffer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
you know when your truly in love with your car when you have second thoughts if you should eat in your car or not..
Old 02-26-2008, 11:06 AM   #139
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
...when you have shirts/hats with a 240 on em..
...when you meet some of the best people and become great friends at car meets because you all already understand RWD>FWD
...when your main reason for getting your CCENT/CCNA cert is because thats 10+more/hr for parts.(no more one part this check, then other part next check)
...when no one else can lean on it but you..
CAPoweredS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:10 AM   #140
corriganjoshua
Zilvia Junkie

corriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to corriganjoshua
When you sit in your car...in or outside your garage when its torn apart and not running but still pretend to be driving while your buddy makes sound effects

Cheap,Fast,Reliable you can only have 2.
corriganjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #141
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
- get commissioned to model a car in 3ds max
- instead, i start making a model of my 180sx
- i start making model of parts for my 180sx model
- i start finding the parts online
- i start buying the parts
- instead of starting on commissioned project, i keep working on my 180sx
- project is due in 4 days and i haven't started yet, just keep thinking about my 180sx
Old 02-26-2008, 11:31 AM   #142
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
you know you love your 240 when....

when you turn a girl your talking to down cause she slammed your door when getting out.

when your going through a tunnel and down shift bringing it as close as possible to redline before shifting to hear the lovely music -> turbo spool, bov, and exhaust<- echo through!

side note: the harvey tunnel in the westbank, and the tunnel in alabama i believe its in///

when your in a parking garage and you love hearing the sound of your exhaust.

driving through this parking garage your exhaust sets off alarms without even trying!

when you get excited you make shifting and bov sounds.

realizing how sad this thread is because its true, but you still love your car!

we all have a problem!
hellion240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:20 PM   #143
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
... you wake up in the middle of the night and look out your window to make sure no one has stolen it.

I havent had a good nights sleep in ages! lol