Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #391
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedGTR View Post
We will crate it up and send it on over and continue the build. Then, I will garage the fucker and build something else.
when ya garage it.. call me.. i will sell my soul to the devil for it..
haha. megga rep points!
seriously. this is probably going to be one of the nicest cars..

just think. when its all finished, you will have a car that has a huge spreadsheat with kids jerkin off to it..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 12:50 AM   #392
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
thanks all for the compliments and input. I will post up pictures as soon as it is cleared and in the sun.

I am sure many will enjoy the endeavor we are going to embark upon with the Painless Harness.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:18 AM   #393
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You are totally able to compete with that flat black S15 !! With the widebody and paint you got, just put some nice wheels on and you're almost there !

Nice car !
Old 03-11-2008, 10:48 AM   #394
brewer

Trader Rating: (4)
brewer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewer
Can't wait to see this thing done!
Old 03-11-2008, 10:49 AM   #395
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
can i marry u then divorce u and take the car in a settlement. i can play gay for a day.

lol things amazing.. all the fab work is crazy

unionautoclub.com
Old 03-13-2008, 08:46 PM   #396
alex_s817
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
alex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sooo sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:58 PM   #397
240SX2high2aim
Leaky Injector

240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore
WOW need some new pics car looks so good damn man nice build
Old 03-18-2008, 09:33 PM   #398
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
PICS OR BAN. (common mods...back me up on this )
Old 03-19-2008, 08:42 PM   #399
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
Cant wait! !!!!! man!!!! I gotta see the rims on the car...
Old 03-19-2008, 08:51 PM   #400
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
looks excellent.
i really want to see the color out in the sunlight

your car should tandem with the magician s15 lol

more info on this car
Old 03-19-2008, 10:04 PM   #401
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESone3 View Post
more info on this car
next time PM the person that posted, or do some research on your own, instead of side tracking everyone on someone elses thread!
Old 03-19-2008, 10:29 PM   #402
s13.5ftw
Leaky Injector

s13.5ftw is an unknown quantity at this point
cant wait to see this piece of sexy finished (:
Old 03-19-2008, 11:43 PM   #403
grnappletree14
BANNED

grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
next time PM the person that posted, or do some research on your own, instead of side tracking everyone on someone elses thread!
you tell him gabe
Old 03-20-2008, 12:37 AM   #404
ProjekIssei
Zilvia Member

ProjekIssei is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember seeing this thread when OP first made it, and wow I completely forgot to about it to see the updates. That car is a beauty and definitely has a lot of craftsmanship on it. +1 Rep for you since I didn't give you it before
Old 03-20-2008, 12:52 AM   #405
Phatz
Leaky Injector

Phatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond repute
That motor is tits dude, maybe the coolest I've ever seen!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:56 AM   #406
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
hey will, whats the update on your project???
Old 03-20-2008, 02:03 AM   #407
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
damn, quit faking me out with these bumps!!! I see the thread pop up and i get all excited, then its just you mere mortals quibbling and asking for updates. So i guess i'll do the same.

UPDATES PLEASE!! I'm getting impatient. I'm sure the car has made a little progress since the last pics
Old 03-20-2008, 02:26 AM   #408
kyo_kun187
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kyo_kun187
GAWD DAM!!! cant wait to see the finished product!!! +1
Old 03-21-2008, 06:40 AM   #409
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Not much, but got a few things done this week. We will start assembling the car tomorrow and wet sanding will commence after it is assembled. I took pictures of the interior and exterior to show the contrast between the colors and took some pics outside to show that the color is lighter when exposed to light, which makes it a little cooler. The spindles and rear uprights were stripped, sandblasted, and painted. Calipers and rotor hats will get powder coated soon and the undercarriage will go in shortly as well.

Inside

Outside

Old 03-21-2008, 07:53 AM   #410
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
coolest shit ever.

i love how you paint everything.

i wish i had another car so i could put that much attention to detail on my 240.

someday...
Old 03-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #411
p_dvorak

p_dvorak is an unknown quantity at this point
one of the nicest builds that i have seen. can't wait to see the finished product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts View Post
Cant wait! !!!!! man!!!! I gotta see the rims on the car...

...........................................taken to pm's

Last edited by p_dvorak; 03-22-2008 at 01:29 PM..
Old 03-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #412
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Don't start bickering in this mans thread...^ He deserves the respect to have a sweet thread with no bull shit in it. Take it to PM's!!!

Old 03-21-2008, 10:58 PM   #413
BoostinGST
Zilvia Addict

BoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESone3 View Post
more info on this car
it has a busted headlight.

on a sidenote +1 on the attention to detail... i always want to do that to mine but im too lazy.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:07 PM   #414
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Iv seen people build crazy ass shit then hit the wall first run..... SICK build. We can only dream to have the time and mostly the patience.

Old 03-22-2008, 02:45 AM   #415
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

urmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant future
holy fuck.............................................. .................................................. ..................................thats all i can say
Old 03-22-2008, 10:32 AM   #416
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
moar piktars!!!

shit is ill! wish I had an S15 to do that to.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:56 PM   #417
fusionsrt4
Zilvia Member

fusionsrt4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow that looks beautiful! good work cant wait to see the finished product
Old 03-29-2008, 05:57 AM   #418
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Got a little update.
Used Herculiner (Truck Bed Liner) on the wheel wells because I can clean easier than Rubberized undercoating and it is stronger than paint.
Started to assemble the front suspension
Put the intercooler and radiator back in
Cleaned up the gas tank and emptied it out so it can be put back in.
Painted all the hinges and put those in as well.
Installed the NAMS Fender Braces
Once I have the rear subframe in, I will get the wiring harness and start working wiring and requisite hardlines.
IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A GOOD CHEMICAL TO REMOVE RUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I need to really clean the coilovers up. Hopefully I will get that done here very shortly.
Pics Below as usual

Old 03-29-2008, 07:26 AM   #419
jbuckley
BANNED

jbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of light
the front assembly is so damn sexy.

+rep for being baller
Old 03-29-2008, 07:29 AM   #420
justaKAiswear
Zilvia Member

justaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enough
Pink spindles FTMFW. Rep recieved!

ALSO - For rust removal, I used Napa Naval Jelly, Napa PN 765-1292 That and fine grit steel wool works excellent for surface rust, for more serious rust I have used copper/steel tires brushes (look like tooth brushes) and sanded with 400/800/1200 to remove the scratches from the brushes

Im assuming its light surface rust if its on your C/O's, hope that helps!
Closed Thread