Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #481
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Both........
i think so too!! or it could be the hot dogs!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #482
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
I got some videos that night im gona try to get them on here if i find out how to do it. By the way that fc vert was clean..... I was walking with a hard on all night lol. Again night event is fucken sick. I need to make friends with someone so i can ride passenger next time.... Who ever becomes my friend I will let them drive my car at the next event LOL...
zylvia213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:53 PM   #483
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
^whats your car?? lol
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:56 PM   #484
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
My space is ghey, it's for kids and pedos. (pray and predetors)
Lol is that how you met Charlie321
foreverdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:30 PM   #485
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
i think so too!! or it could be the hot dogs!!
Too many hotdogs, you kick ass at driving. You and I will tandem next event, but if you hit my car? I will throw winnies at you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Lol is that how you met Charlie321
Heck Yesssssssssss
Old 06-09-2008, 11:36 PM   #486
suprafreak1000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
suprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
where the videos at?!?! no myspace please! lol jk!
'i posted some, from the day event in the other thread, the day thread
suprafreak1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:23 AM   #487
~Rev Free~
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
By the way that fc vert was clean..... I was walking with a hard on all night lol. Again night event is fucken sick. I need to make friends with someone so i can ride passenger next time.... Who ever becomes my friend I will let them drive my car at the next event LOL...
Ill be your friend!
Old 06-10-2008, 12:24 AM   #488
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Quote:
Heck Yesssssssssss
and out to the public it goes....
Old 06-10-2008, 12:26 AM   #489
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie321 View Post
and out to the public it goes....
did you finish working on your ride yet?
Old 06-10-2008, 12:33 AM   #490
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
nope, i need a hand, and some tools, to get the big stuff in(gas tank, ect.)
Anyone with a 36mm and a breaker bar i can borrow?

oh, also anyone have a tranny mount layin around? lol.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:41 PM   #491
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection

Pics are up. Any requests let me know!!

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/b...-08/?start=all
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:47 PM   #492
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
I got a s13 coupe... almost done
zylvia213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #493
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Alrighty.

Presente!

Violent Running Video is
ONLINE.

Leave it to us to show you guys how to host video.

BOOYAH. Violent Running TV Episode #2!!

Prepare for awesome.

If you're too dumb to have figured it out by now, click above to see the video...

And since you're allllllllllllll gonna ask me: "Oh, why am I not in the video!?!" or "Hey do you have any footage of me?"

If you're not in the video, sorry, but our cameras didn't catch one instance where you didn't spin out or under steer horribly. Let it be inspiration to you to do better, so that you can be cool enough to be in a video.

Every single good run we have on tape, is in that video in some shape or form.

Also as a side note, check out our other videos:
Drift Buffet 2007
USDM Choice

PS. I spent days setting all this up / editing the video etc. Leave some comments will ya?
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:19 PM   #494
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Sick video!!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 06:20 PM   #495
~Rev Free~
Zilvia Member

~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNC240SX View Post
Pics are up. Any requests let me know!!

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/b...-08/?start=all
Thanks alot for taking those pictures!

Any other shots of that stock red FC?
Old 06-10-2008, 06:26 PM   #496
IchigoMae
Zilvia Junkie

IchigoMae is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to IchigoMae
lol PEDOS.

i love how the only footage of the red miata was him understeering and locking.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:28 PM   #497
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchigoMae View Post
lol PEDOS.

i love how the only footage of the red miata was him understeering and locking.
I also have tons of footage of him spinning.

But I think I got the point across.

Also, if anyone wants to give me a job, ummm.... do it.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:34 PM   #498
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
That video was the best thing ever, next time I will sell my soul to be in one.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #499
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
That was an awesome vid. All except the parts with me in it.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:08 PM   #500
IchigoMae
Zilvia Junkie

IchigoMae is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to IchigoMae
anymore footies of that dude with the crazy angle? especially when he initiates. that shits crazy
Old 06-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #501
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
sif the video is quicktime... i hate that shit... oh well red X for me
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:31 PM   #502
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
And since you're allllllllllllll gonna ask me: "Oh, why am I not in the video!?!" or "Hey do you have any footage of me?"

If you're not in the video, sorry, but our cameras didn't catch one instance where you didn't spin out or under steer horribly. Let it be inspiration to you to do better, so that you can be cool enough to be in a video.

Every single good run we have on tape, is in that video in some shape or form.

I don't know what else to say.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:42 PM   #503
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
That video is fucking beautiful.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:44 PM   #504
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
...sky "lets roll!"

awesome video as ALWAYS coming from the VRT TV camp

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:54 PM   #505
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
What is this VRT?

Oh that one time out to dinner and like 50 of the VRT dudes showed up.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #506
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Awesome video squidd!!!!!! Karl totally got pwned

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:40 PM   #507
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
gangster video for sure!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:40 PM   #508
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
so did Uno right across the FACE!

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #509
Ace Callaway
Leaky Injector

Ace Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond repute
Indeed. Great video.

Vrt.Squidd.Org
Ace Callaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:06 PM   #510
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
holy shit i lock up and shoot fireballs, sweeeet
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote