Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
Franknut

Trader Rating: (0)
Franknut is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Franknut
Question 240s in new hampshire

yo I saw like five 240s in and around portsmouth NH today, which is madd uncommon. who's the dude who pulled up next to me in a dark greenish s13?
Franknut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 09:03 PM   #2
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I don't know who those guys were but most NH 240 owners hang out at 240sxone.com

I'm in Tilton myself... there's actually quite a few of us around the state
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:57 PM   #3
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
holla reppin NH!

theres a pretty big 240sx shop in south central NH my buddy runs....

www.jnrmotorsports.net
www.jnrmotorsports.biz
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #4
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Jspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jspec603
There are plenty of us around. As a matter of fact, you'd see that just by looking at some of the other threads in the NE regional section. You'll most likely see more 240s around that same area on the weekends soon as well.
Jspec603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:54 AM   #5
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
ya last week at the drags there was a red s13 hatch, and a green s14 zenki. ill be there again tonight at new england dragway. anyone else going?
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:29 PM   #6
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Eighty SE-K View Post
holla reppin NH!

theres a pretty big 240sx shop in south central NH my buddy runs....

www.jnrmotorsports.net
www.jnrmotorsports.biz

Whats up BABY!!!!!
I be swanging in the hood in my s13...
you tube it baby , we swang all day and night!
JNR fo lzife
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 06:16 PM   #7
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
sup baby!!!!!!!! welcome back from pink LMAO! im coming by the shop tomorrow to make sure i dont end up with an electrical fire
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:29 AM   #8
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yeah I got thatguy fired up and he put me in the corner with no dinner...
it's cool...I am better now..I am on meds...lol...

Glad I could fix your driff car... I told you I knew what it was ....lol...75 amp fuse shoot in the dark ftw!
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #9
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
Ehhh, another NH BSing thread. NICE!

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:12 AM   #10
x240xdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
x240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to x240xdrifter
dude I sae your car at the newingtonmall a while back, I parked across from you. hung around hoping to catch ya, went inside real quick, and came back out, but you were gone. maybe you saw it? it was a red hatch with black with chrome lip rims?

SHIFT_passion
x240xdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:36 AM   #11
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
If you're ever in the Tilton-Laconia area you might see me cruising around:

...chances are you'll hear me first... my exhaust is retarded loud.

there's a couple other S14s in the area a Black kouki with an IRWIN badge and some ugly @$$ wheels and a blue/green zenki that's all smashed up no idea who owns those two though...
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote