Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:34 PM   #31
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
SCAMMMMMMer!!!!

HAHHAHAHHAHH

this fuckers legit man.. A+++
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 12:57 PM   #32
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
A+++
Excellent buying experience!
Bought an oil can catch from him. Had it shippped next day with a tracking number like he said he would. It arrived extremely well packaged in a couple of days. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him in the future.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:47 PM   #33
Mlogue84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Mlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mlogue84
downshift_sideways = An Example For Sellers To Behold

Ok, so if you're reading this, by now you've come to the conclusion that he is a pretty legit guy. Well add one more to his reputation, cause he definitely deserves it. He has the best communication involvement I've had yet off Zilvia. I bought a turbo manifold from him, and he said he'd ship it the next day. He accidentally forgot to ship it out because he was showing another member around town, so what does he do...? He offers to give me some money off my purchase!??! Sweet! Well I turned him down on the offer so instead he priority ships it and I have it the same day that I would have got it anyway. THAT'S LEGIT! The best part was that he kept me informed without me having to contact him. As you probably assume by now, everything was packaged extremely well, and in the exact condition he described it in.

Thanks Anthony!

Interested in buying something from me? ...Click the pic to see what others have said about me. Bought anything from me? ...Click the pic to leave a review!
Mlogue84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:41 AM   #34
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Anthony sold me 2 starter just to get my car running.

A++++

Excellent Seller
Old 03-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #35
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
I can vouch for anthony, ive bought a few things from him. cool guy

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #36
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Super-quick shipping. Legit dude
Old 05-06-2008, 09:31 PM   #37
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
i never bought shit from anthony but i can vouch he is a legit guy.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:02 PM   #38
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
This guy is a pimp. Gave me 4 girls for 8 hours for the price of 2 girls for 16 hours. What a deal....

highly suggest him as a seller.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:50 AM   #39
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
ant be cattin dont buy from him.....
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:52 PM   #40
DC5RACER
Leaky Injector

DC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymore
And I Still Havent Got My Money Back

Ive Been Bothering Him For Like A Year And A Half To Give Me 2 Hundred Dollars And I Still Havent Gotten It Back

Be Careful With This Guy
Old 06-18-2008, 01:34 PM   #41
DC5RACER
Leaky Injector

DC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymore
LOL how are you gunna neg rep me and tell me the guys legit when he stole my money??? lmfao
Old 06-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #42
posdriftin
Zilvia Addict

posdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond repute
wow did not even know you had a feedback post.... well dude was cool and even drove 3 and a half hours to meet me halfway for my car... cool dude also.. even let me keep my wheels and swap them in the parking lot.... would deal with again...++++++++++++1234567890
posdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:47 AM   #43
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
i just love his anti-theft thread its pretty entertaining to read
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:17 PM   #44
gerson408
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
gerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
never bought anything from him but he sounds like a cool guy lol
gerson408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #45
NorCalEvo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
NorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NorCalEvo
yo!!! as far as im concerned he is cool with me. He drove out to pick up some parts from me a while back. he has always been a cool guy with me so I give him mad props.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #46
norcal_black240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
norcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to norcal_black240 Send a message via MSN to norcal_black240
Good seller, picked up some S14 seats and they were as described. Also hooked it up on a few other parts. Thanks for the fan shroud and rotors

+1 seller
Old 07-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #47
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
All pm's responded really fast with this guy. Bought a nice o2 sensor for my sr from him, definetly will do buisness with him again.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:05 PM   #48
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

piranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud of
I bought a starter, fuel pump and radiator from him. I got the starter and fuel pump right away. I assume the radiator is coming soon.

Good seller!
piranhamatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #49
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Got my cluster in a timely fashion, 100% legit.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:36 PM   #50
jorge1190
Zilvia Junkie

jorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to all
legit dude paid for my motor mounts today he is shipping tomorrow...no delays...and his hustling thread was entertaining
jorge1190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:22 AM   #51
droptoprx-7
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
droptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
bought parts from him... he took care of everything and shipped it out for a good price. great seller a+++++ will do buissness with him again

Last edited by droptoprx-7; 07-27-2008 at 03:21 PM..
droptoprx-7 is offline   Reply With Quote