Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 12:50 PM   #31
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^ Damn i hope you guys have fun have a beer in my absence E...
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #32
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
I shall see If I can roll!! 240 Is outa commission for a while. Don't have my bike yet. I'll probably be there! I'll look for the Light blue hatch and introduce my self!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:44 PM   #33
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
So I was wondering If I could roll and introduce myself. Oh and Happy Birthday.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:00 PM   #34
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
damn why did it have to be on a wednesday. blah... can't go. got our 818 meet that night. i'll give you a hug and kiss on friday at the new 626 meet spot though

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 08-12-2008, 08:15 PM   #35
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I'll be there (I hope). lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #36
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Damn you I wanna go... Why couldn't you make it on a weekend when I don't have to work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:49 PM   #37
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Yes everyone is welcome to show up and introduce themselfs!!

That brings the intire SoCal community closer together. Less theft, helping each other out. all kinds of benifits.

I wish you guys could come too. i just figured i would give people thier weekends, or theres probably an event, and I didnt want to put a bunch of time into planning a rager! Plus the Karts should be pretty dead Wednesday, so better for us
Old 08-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #38
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
How much does a karting session cost?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:23 PM   #39
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
I believe Sun-Thurs. they have a $35 deal where it's unlimited all night. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:17 PM   #40
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
I think your right.

Each single race on the slick track is $7 though.

Pretty reasonable.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:00 AM   #41
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Happy Birthday Eric

Hope you have a great time at speed zone. We won't be able to make it. I'll be stuck at work until 10.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:26 AM   #42
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
We can have the whole tracks to ourselves if we have at least 10 people there.

And...we can spin the people out who happen to run into our run groups that we don't know. lolz.

See you guys there tonight.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:07 PM   #43
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Heheh...
Castro's old as hell.
He has Jesus' rookie card

And I write too!
Old 08-13-2008, 06:09 PM   #44
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ill be there
Old 08-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #45
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Screenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
New to the forums and wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. Wish i could make it to meet a couple of people from this forum but have work. Have fun
Old 08-13-2008, 07:02 PM   #46
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Heheh...
Castro's old as hell.
He has Jesus' rookie card
LOL, I am!!!

And yes, it a Donruss "Rated Rookie".

Stoked we got some peeps showing up.

Cant wait!!!

JXN or Karl, you get ahold of white sam?? we need pics of me owning you 2. Imma be like the team Burst of the karting world!!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #47
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
LOL, I am!!!

And yes, it a Donruss "Rated Rookie".

Stoked we got some peeps showing up.

Cant wait!!!

JXN or Karl, you get ahold of white sam?? we need pics of me owning you 2. Imma be like the team Burst of the karting world!!

HA HA HA

Unfortunately, no white sam.

But owning me and wasabi?
i dont think so buddy

i'll see you there!!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:16 PM   #48
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
have fun guys, happy bday eric. sorry, won't make it, i'm out in havasu party hardy
Old 08-14-2008, 01:45 AM   #49
soreballz
Post Whore!

Fun times... It was eerie meeting two other Kyles at the same time though.

Who posted the fastest time? I got a 20.06 on my second run, connecting almost the entire track, with somebody in front of me slowing me down. lol

We should do this again some time, only... I gotta be smashed. haha
Old 08-14-2008, 02:43 AM   #50
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
How about we set up a weekend speedzone trip?

I wanted to go, but it's hard for me to set anything up throughout the week because of work and other shit.

Do it, and i'll bring the booze Kyle.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:02 AM   #51
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Fun times... It was eerie meeting two other Kyles at the same time though.

Who posted the fastest time? I got a 20.06 on my second run, connecting almost the entire track, with somebody in front of me slowing me down. lol

We should do this again some time, only... I gotta be smashed. haha
LOL. JXN got a 16.something. Besides, it's not about times on the slick track. It's about the drifting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
How about we set up a weekend speedzone trip?

I wanted to go, but it's hard for me to set anything up throughout the week because of work and other shit.

Do it, and i'll bring the booze Kyle.

Johnny, you missed out man. SO much fun. haha.

The turbo track was just crazy mayhem.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:13 AM   #52
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Nice tags. lol.

Shit was super fun. good meeting you Kyle! I met alot of people tonight. Think we ended up with like 24 or more people there. It was so much fun!!

I'm glad I decided to do it after all.
I still owe Karl a drink because I lost on the Auto cross course by about 5 tenths.
went 1-1 with Karl on the drag race karts and then DQ'd my last one cause I jumped the light to early.
Had a shitload of fun on the slick track with everybody. there was so many of us that we were split between 3 different run groups!!

Then we went to there regular Kart track at the end. It usually sucks in comparison to a real Kart track. But with all the drivers being us, it was awsome.

We pulled out at half throttle and got all bunched up, then went for it. It was fun. but as the race went on we started bumping, or "rubbing" each other.
Then I started pinching people on the inside wall.
then it just became full contact, laughing, trying to spin people out!!

Till 3 people pinched my car into the wall, ending our fun. i had to actually leave my Kart on the course and walk off. It took them over 10 minutes and special tools to get it out.

Those tires are supposed to be laying flat LMAO!

Then a large bunch of us went and ate afterwards.

Great Birthday fun, Thanks!!!

Someone has pics, right??
Old 08-14-2008, 03:22 AM   #53
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
LOL. JXN got a 16.something. Besides, it's not about times on the slick track. It's about the drifting.

Johnny, you missed out man. SO much fun. haha.

The turbo track was just crazy mayhem.
Haha, I had to deal with some BS after work with my attorney.

Why don't we set up a weekend event?

All out drift competition...without the risk of wrecking our own cars?

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:13 AM   #54
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

haha. I've never gone to speedzone with anyone so good at the auto cross track as you were Eric. Touche...haha.

I had a blast last night.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:15 AM   #55
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
thats what you get for trying to pass on the inside.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:16 AM   #56
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Jackson's kart was so slow! I was stuck behind his crazy hair the whole time and I wouldn't pass him!!

Shit was super fun though.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:09 AM   #57
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Man I had a blast! First time there good times. Thanks Teddy for making me spin out and get lapped like 3x's lol. Next time Castro alcohol.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:29 PM   #58
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
funnnn stuffffffff hahaha im sorry but i think highlight of my night was hawaiian paradise damn delicious
Old 08-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #59
ericcastro
Post Whore!

imma close this one now.

if ya got any pics or something for it. PM me and i will reopen so you can post

Thanks guys,
Closed Thread