Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
looking for some extra cash?

my work is looking for someone who can add:
-a webstore/shopping cart to our current website
-update/input all the information
-pictures
-part #s
-product description
-prices

etc etc

please be local or willing to commute to Irwindale (626)...compensation will be discussed upon meeting/hiring

PM me or email me for more info

[email protected]

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
*crickets*

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #3
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I don't know how to do any of those things.

But I can look really good sitting there at the computer as I'm doing now looking busy.

Will I get hire you think?

I hope so.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:27 PM   #4
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
my work is looking for someone who can add:
-a webstore/shopping cart to our current website
-update/input all the information
-pictures
-part #s
-product description
-prices

etc etc

please be local or willing to commute to Irwindale (626)...compensation will be discussed upon meeting/hiring

PM me or email me for more info

[email protected]
I hope they're willing to put out decent money to incorporate that system into the company, i'm not too sure how much money it costs to run secure server software but I could get estimates from people who do online retail, on top of the amt of coding and restructuring of the site that will be needed. And then working out a payment method, best bet would be to get a yahoo type of store and tailor the site around that.

If your company is budget minded about it. (think phase2motortrend, icbmotorsport, jspec, etc.)

Otherwise if your company was shooting for hiring someone on the 60k a year tip or breaking them off with a 10 thousand dollar fire and forget check so they dont become an on the clock employee, and then source out to them for updates.

You're not likely to find an easy fill for this.

but i'm just saying.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #5
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I can give you a book on how to do it.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
leash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I hope they're willing to put out decent money to incorporate that system into the company, i'm not too sure how much money it costs to run secure server software but I could get estimates from people who do online retail, on top of the amt of coding and restructuring of the site that will be needed. And then working out a payment method, best bet would be to get a yahoo type of store and tailor the site around that.

If your company is budget minded about it. (think phase2motortrend, icbmotorsport, jspec, etc.)

Otherwise if your company was shooting for hiring someone on the 60k a year tip or breaking them off with a 10 thousand dollar fire and forget check so they dont become an on the clock employee, and then source out to them for updates.

You're not likely to find an easy fill for this.

but i'm just saying.
Yeah thats pretty spot on with the prices. And depending on how you're being hosted can ultimately determine if a cart system could be supported if you aren't hosting your site yourself.

Best thing to do is to just sign up with an ecommerce hosting service that has an easy to use cart/product manager system. It won't cost you a large bundle to start up but they do take a percentage out of each purchase made (like 1% to 1.5%). But at least you will have access to tech support from these types of hosting sites.

I find Yahoo Small Business a simple system to work on for beginners that have no experience in html/css/java.

There is no such thing as gravity, the world just sucks.
leash is offline   Reply With Quote