Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:29 AM   #1
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Question Anybody Airsoft?

Welp, as the title states.

I've wanted to get into airsofting a while ago, but I didn't have money. Some time down the road (now), I want to airsoft again, but I still dont have money hahah. Go car stuff!

But yeah, it's something that I actually want to do, but I'm thinking what's the point if I don't know of any places that you can do it, besides out and about in the public () and don't have friends that go or know anybody that goes.

Also, I love guns, so this seems like a cheaper alternative haha.

Honestly, I can imagine my open walls just littered with weapons.

For those people who are into it. Is there really anything to know? Besides that orange/yellow cap thing so you don't get capped by the authorities.

-Are most of them safe enough to where you don't need anything more than maybe a long sleeve shirt, pants and googles?
-Is maintance a bitch or needed?
-Generic stuff <here>

Haha, my housing track is a good "urban" setting for airsoft. I'm sure the neighbors at night would get pissed off at hearing the sounds of airsofts firing late at night.

/800th post. wewt!

Last edited by TravisSW; 08-21-2008 at 05:29 AM.. Reason: 800th post! :D
TravisSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 08:13 AM   #2
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I'll sell you my CA M15A4 for $230. It's full metal body and gearbox. Shoots right around 320fps. In single, burst, or auto.

With a tac vest, 2 hi-caps, quick loader, battery, charger and all the .30g bb's in the vest.

It's just been sitting for like 3 years. Never even used it in a real game. Cleaned it recently. Still shoots and looks the same as the day I got it. That was like $430 brand new if I remember correctly haha.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Damn I would jump on Esmorz gun Classic Army is the bananna's. I would buy it if I had the money.
Also to travis theres a place called airsoft playground where you can use there field and theres a hollywood sports which has some cool props. Search it on google and you may find somthing.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:49 AM   #4
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
I"m down, we get groups that Airsoft and Paintball all the time.

Haven't gone out for a few months so were due for another session.

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #5
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul2x View Post
I"m down, we get groups that Airsoft and Paintball all the time.

Haven't gone out for a few months so were due for another session.
If I could borrow some guns, I want in!

And where do you live Esmorz? I might possible take you up on the offer if I can check it out.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:29 PM   #6
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Fallbrook CA.

It's right under Temecula.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #7
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Fallbrook CA.

It's right under Temecula.

Slight drive, but maybe one day I'll pick it up.
Got pics of the stuff that you could PM me with?

I'm going to see if I can get some friends interested over at the Pipeline meet to join in in airsofting. I need a new activity besides cars and COD4 on my ps3 haha.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #8
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Well I finally picked up my airsoft gun.

An Eagle 1 (ya not the best, but still decent and good pricing that comes with a magazine/batter/charger and all ready to go) G36k with a red dot scope. I love it.

Forgot to get a funnel loader haha.

May turn in the dot scope though and go ACOG or NVG or just stick with the iron sights, unless if I can dial in the dot.

Already have 3 others who want to do it for fun/sport.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:52 PM   #9
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Well I finally picked up my airsoft gun.

An Eagle 1 (ya not the best, but still decent and good pricing that comes with a magazine/batter/charger and all ready to go) G36k with a red dot scope. I love it.

Forgot to get a funnel loader haha.

May turn in the dot scope though and go ACOG or NVG or just stick with the iron sights, unless if I can dial in the dot.

Already have 3 others who want to do it for fun/sport.
Get them to buy my shit.

So they can dominate.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #10
Don Nguyen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Don Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
I did about 6-7 years ago.

I used to mod guns and sell them. At the time, I could probably take apart and put back together a gearbox blindfolded.

I still have about 7 guns left, that I thought were "rare", but none of them really work anymore. They are all missing one part or so, which is keeping them from working.
Don Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote