Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:58 PM   #361
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Anyone know where I can buy a forged bottom end kit?

Something like what Enjuku has... ER Spec Bottom End Package Deal For Nissan SR20DET - Enjuku Racing

PM me with what brand pistons you would prefer and i can quote somthing up.

Jon
Old 10-18-2008, 09:01 PM   #362
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
Originally Posted by slw240sx View Post
PM me with what brand pistons you would prefer and i can quote somthing up.

Jon
I have no idea. Haha.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:32 PM   #363
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Eagle rods
cp pistons
ACL bearings
ARP bolts
Old 10-18-2008, 09:43 PM   #364
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Sounds good.

Haha.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #365
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Hrm. So I'm gonna be parting out my car...

I'm not sure what kind of price to put on some items.
5 lug set up (Z32 wheels, tires, front brakes, Powerslot rotors, Hawk HP+ pads, stainless steel braided lines, and obviously the hubs)
Suspension (Megan Racing track coilovers along with all the suspension arms they make...)
Diff + axles (J30 VLSD)
Koyo aluminum radiator and electric fans..

Anyone need anything off of it? I'd like to keep it relatively local first..
Old 10-19-2008, 08:03 PM   #366
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
So the SR didn't make it in this weekend. It was alot more time consuming than expected, because we had to use a good ole reciprocating saw to cut off my passenger side door, and fender, and then cut and pry some smashed metal away to free the wiring harness. But anyway it is out of one car and about the be in the other tomorrow. Should be running on Tuesday.

Somnambulist you have PM
mtyost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #367
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:

5 lug set up (Z32 wheels, tires, front brakes, Powerslot rotors, Hawk HP+ pads, stainless steel braided lines, and obviously the hubs)
Suspension (Megan Racing track coilovers along with all the suspension arms they make...)
Diff + axles (J30 VLSD)

pm me about that 5 lug stuff...... are they Z32 TT wheels
Old 10-20-2008, 09:40 AM   #368
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I wonder how rick did in the columbus Marathon, haven't heard from him in a while
Old 10-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #369
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Hey Nate, can you do a Slide or Die sticker?
Old 10-20-2008, 04:31 PM   #370
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Well, I was looking for advice on how much to ask on that stuff I listed... 98% most of it is already sold. Just don't know how much I should ask for it...
Old 10-20-2008, 05:53 PM   #371
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Hey guys, is $325 a reasonable price to pay for a good condition S14 T28?
Old 10-20-2008, 06:07 PM   #372
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

Diff + axles (J30 VLSD)

How much for the whole shell? If your not selling the shell I need some interior pieces but would love to get the shell....
Old 10-20-2008, 06:17 PM   #373
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterSntra91 View Post
How much for the whole shell? If your not selling the shell I need some interior pieces but would love to get the shell....
Depends on what you're offering and what you want on it? I mean do you want the suspension, 5 lug, and diff and all that? Or just the bare shell with that stuff removed?

PM me or something..
Old 10-20-2008, 07:23 PM   #374
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

In other news, Import Day at Edgewater was actually good this year. Nissans not gettin' represented very well as 5 or 6 11 second or better Hondas showed up. But hey, they were purpose built race cars...

If you guys know Jon Rogers, he had the red 07 350Z up at the Zilvia meet.

Well that was traded in last week. For a 96 Taco(ma). Haha.

But he's got a new toy.

R32 RB26
3in exhaust
front mount
single walbro
stage 5, 4 puck comp clutch
JGY 11lbs flywheel
twin n62 mafs w/ safc
mckinney mount kit
driveshaft shop drive shaft
rb26 bellhousing/z32 trans combo

Car debuted at Import Day, 15psi on stock twins and stock swap on drag slicks. Full weight (2800 without driver, 1/2 tank of gas).

11.77 at 117
YouTube - Jon's Rb26 S14 11.8@118

11.85 at 118
YouTube - Jon's RB26 S14, 11.7@117

Shits crazy! Expensive stuff to come soon...

Old 10-20-2008, 07:52 PM   #375
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
Hey Nate, can you do a Slide or Die sticker?
you have an example in mind or do you want me to create one?
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:05 AM   #376
mtyost
Zilvia Member

I was thinking create one. Maybe in cursive.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:18 AM   #377
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
All sticker requests will be filled next week as I will be traveling for business for the rest of the week and won't be home to make them.

If you guys want to share the love back, I am looking for a LSD for my track S13 and may need some other stuff as well (rear hubs - have the stock 4 lug and want to keep it 4 lug for now, etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
I was thinking create one. Maybe in cursive.
I will work up a sweet design and post it when I can.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:21 AM   #378
Z33dori
Post Whore!

what else do you need i have some shit laying around.

i think it's mostly stock SR stuff... but i have some int pieces and stuff.. ka pressure plates ... etc

mostly dumb sutff
Old 10-21-2008, 10:27 AM   #379
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

I have both an SR and a KA24D set up for the car. I want to build a turbo set up for the KA as I have recently had it completely rebuilt.

There is currently no engine in the car pending a build up. My SR is completely shot and trash.

My rear hubs are making grinding noises in reverse as well, so I need new hubs or the bearings re-packed.

I can use any go fast parts for either engine...

Thanks!
Old 10-21-2008, 12:50 PM   #380
mtyost
Zilvia Member

I have a T25 that needs rebuilt, the rear hubs, a J30 VLSD, my garage is full of S13 stuff. So just PM me if you need anything Nate.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:24 PM   #381
osus14
Zilvia Addict

osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
All sticker requests will be filled next week as I will be traveling for business for the rest of the week and won't be home to make them.

If you guys want to share the love back, I am looking for a LSD for my track S13 and may need some other stuff as well (rear hubs - have the stock 4 lug and want to keep it 4 lug for now, etc.).

I will work up a sweet design and post it when I can.
I don't know if you are looking for a vLSD from my 95se. It wll be up for sale soon. I don't know how well it will do on the track though.. My guess it you get like half a lab and it stops working.. HAHA
Old 10-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #382
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
Eagle rods
cp pistons
ACL bearings
ARP bolts
just say no to eagle, get crower and get perfection
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:04 AM   #383
Z33dori
Post Whore!

nothing wrong with eagle rods at all.

i know several built SR/VQ/honda/ and SB chevy's that have been running eagles for a while no problems.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:16 PM   #384
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow_sr20 View Post
just say no to eagle, get crower and get perfection
Yeah I've heard something about Eagle rods.. Hence why I was uncertain..

Old 10-22-2008, 03:53 PM   #385
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
nothing wrong with eagle rods at all.

i know several built SR/VQ/honda/ and SB chevy's that have been running eagles for a while no problems.
i know a guy who built a sbc stroker (383) in my engines class where i built my engine. he went through 2 sets of eagle rods (both out of round/balance etc.) he had to re-size them himself. the second set was supposeably checked by the tech guy(s) at eagle then sent out after being double checked by eagle. buy crower, buy perfection (mine were all perfect and nearly identicle in weight)
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #386
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Crower rods
CP pistons
ACL bearings
ARP bolts

Haha.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #387
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Eagle rods are alright, kinda heavy. Not very good for high RPM engines. so if you plan on getting some 272s with a 9k redline, get crower. I am going with crower because i will have a high redline..
Old 10-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #388
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Sounds good...
Old 10-23-2008, 01:32 PM   #389
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Shameless self promotion: I have an 89 coupe for sale. Engine is unkown, I cant get it to start. Little rust on right rear, CLEAN frame rails. Brand new stance coilovers and 280zxt wheels and brand new tires on the shell. Hit me up with interest, Ill have pics around on OD and here probably sunday. Also have a xenon lip for sale and some oem fibreglass skirts, NEW mounted for a pic, thats all. Hit me up gents.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #390
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
Shameless self promotion: I have an 89 coupe for sale. Engine is unkown, I cant get it to start. Little rust on right rear, CLEAN frame rails. Brand new stance coilovers and 280zxt wheels and brand new tires on the shell. Hit me up with interest, Ill have pics around on OD and here probably sunday. Also have a xenon lip for sale and some oem fibreglass skirts, NEW mounted for a pic, thats all. Hit me up gents.
PM sent. Feel free to email me or post again here. Still trying to find a replacement for my dd that was stolen. My budget has sunk and my last hopeful purchase fell through.

Thanks,

Nate