Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
krazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Talking ALL original 81 280zx 3k obo

For sale is my 1981 Datsun 280zx 2x2, I am the second owner of the car and the car has always been well kept, oil changes etc. it has been garage kept. It has great paint, it is in very good condition. It has the original motor “matching numbers” it only has 151,000 miles! On the engine and chasis all of which were mainly highway miles. The interior is mostly original, swapped out the seat belts to match the interior colors,it was very well kept... it’s a blue silver two tone to match the paint, 9/10. There are no cracks on the dash or anything like that. It has an aftermarket CD player, works pretty good, switched from auto to a manual trans from a turbo z about 5k miles ago, done professionally down here at a shope....
Here are a list of the upgrades and parts that have been replaced...

Less than a year old,
New struts and shocks
New head gaskets and all gaskets replaced
New rotors
New o2censor
New lead pipe
All new injectors
New fuel rail
New fuel pump

Also have extra parts that come with the car,
Extra steering wheel
Another gauge cluster
I also have a set of 300zx turbo injectors ill throw in
Another fuel rail
And extra nuts and bolts that are hard to find
price is 3000 OBO make offers

i dont wanna see her go, but i just dont have the time or money to invest to keep her running great, also willing to trade, shoot me some offers... thanks for viewing

Contact info: call (661) 863-8265, text or call.

PLEASE no low ballers!.

im gonna post pics up later tonight or tomorrow morning ok.. i live in SO CAL... Bakersfield to be exact.. so hit me up with offers or trades.. thanks again
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wings_s13 can start a new thread in 3 days.

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/242175...ce-droped.html