Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-21-2009, 07:25 AM   #31
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
MY FRONT ORIGIN FENDERS FIT AWESOME - they were a little wavy but the body guy flattened em pretty good getting it ready to respray the car.

I had a raceon kit that was aweful - right now my aero is mostly stuff from aerokits.net/chaser. Shits not great - but he made it fit.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 08:22 AM   #32
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
wahh origin is crap? are you guys talking with real experience or just "he said she said" experience? Third person internet experience is not really valid. i had a origin kit for my fc *sadly i had to sell it for funds* but fitment was good. Than i see what companies you guys are affiliated with and than understand why you hate so and so brands.. lol

I'd make my own stuff if i could.
First hand experience and have the pictures to prove it.

Not to mention another Z came into the shop with different Origin sideskirts and those fit like shit too.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:54 AM   #33
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I think the topic is moving off the trail for sure.

Thread is about FENDERS.

Now people are talking about bumpers, side skirts, etc.

So, whatever, I've had several Origin and Version Select kits. They all fit great. No work necessary.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #34
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
my front Origin fenders fit perfect all i had to do is drill the holes and install.
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:16 PM   #35
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
DO NOT BUY FRONT FENDERS FROM RACEON!!! got some and they fit shitty. owner is a fkn dick. i almost slapped the fuck out of him. ended up giving me my money back and i went to AIT on got some. its my third pair from ait and the quality is awesome. super high flex and whatever material they use is the shit.
240esux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #36
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdotsturn View Post
my front Origin fenders fit perfect all i had to do is drill the holes and install.
Lets a see a nice picture of the fenders. I quarantee you I will see flaws in them. They come from a mold. No matter how good you might think they. Trust me I just installed mine today. Talk about wave after wave! Like a monsoon. If your car is a 50ft type which most drift cars are, they are fine out of the box. If you can prove me wrong I will eat crow. But I have pictures that show how wavy they truly are.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:36 PM   #37
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
truth about fiberglass parts.
expensive ones fits very well.
cheap ones don't.
so if you have hook up for bodywork, they
can make the cheap one fit well.
either spend the money on labor or good parts is where
you have to decide.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:42 PM   #38
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
some fiberglass just cannot be helped.
240esux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #39
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Fenders in general are hard to reproduce since there's a ton of body lines they must fit within and numerous places to mount. Sideskirts on the other hand really can't be janked too bad since they only cover the rocker. I've put on a ton of aero and can honestly say I'd never buy anything except OEM. Nothing else will ever fit just right, and nothing will ever fit at all out of the box like OE. That said, a ton of sandpaper, screws, tape, and bondo and can make anything fit if you really want it to.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #40
grnappletree14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
origin sideskirts suck, i had some problems fitting some on my s14. they were about 1 to short. and the rear need to be cut to fit. the front was perfect though
grnappletree14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #41
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomenick View Post
I can tell you this.

I have some Raceon aero. And it SUCKS.

Fits badly, breaks easily. SUCKS.
SERIOUSLY! i did and S15 conversion and the fenders came with cracks. and theyll never fit with out faness. they make alotta craxking sounds when your trying to make them line up. they even gave me a HARD ass time when i waned to take em back but i eventually got to em.

BUT, there no expensive what so ever really so if its going to be a track car then i would probly recomend em.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:50 AM   #42
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutToWinPAHC View Post
They are JUNK.... I have their S13.5 fenders and they don't line up. After many hours of work they are OK at best.
I tried to tell this to another guy on Zilvia that wanted to by my Chargespeed s13.5 vented 20mm over conversion fenders.

He offered me $50 less than I was asking and wanted me to deliver them to Orange county. He lives in Ontario works in Orange county.

My fenders were in Northridge and I was willing to pick them up and bring them over to Hollywood.

He basically said he was trying to do a fellow Zilvian a favor by buying them from me for $50 off my asking price and asking for delivery, lol some favor.

Otherwise If I could not meet him on his lunch in Orange county he was going to to buy from Raceon. I told him go ahead and good luck with the crappy product that won't fit.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:50 AM   #43
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Origin's fitment sucks too.

Not to mention it's wavy as fuck.

Yes, there is aero out there that fits perfectly, but it costs money.

If you're not willing to spend that money for it, then deal with crappy fitment.

WAHHH? don't you have stock aero?

I have not bought origin fenders but bought their body kit and it was flawless had to make a couple cuts and nicks for fmic fitment but shit was damn near perfect gave it a quick sand and was ready for paint. Never had problems with waves or shit? My brother bought some knock off works 9 and no way you can come close to comparing crap to origin. My kit took no time to put on his kit took a full container of bondo and $100 in sandpaper to take the waves out and still doesn't help with it fitting all crooked. We did get some origin fenders that had broken head light corner pieces and it seemed to look and fit alright other than the damage in the shipping.

Just bought my bro some dmax fenders and damn do those fit so nice. I also just got D max rear overs seem to also fit/look nice just waiting on my front fenders see if everything is quality or we just got lucky?