Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #361
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Thats a nice finished project and when I first saw the supermade kit on a 240sx I said WoW now thats clean kit and thats what you went for wich turned out great.
Great job and hopefully later on youll switch out the rims and try something new(some crazzy offset rims if you do, post the picks)
andisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 02:37 AM   #362
Nezahualcoyotl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
really like your build and the look of your car is a lot different from what im used to seeing on some forums.... but im amazed at how much hate you got, and im more amazed that you kept your cool and stayed with what you liked
Nezahualcoyotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:22 AM   #363
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximamike View Post
I detail for a living and thats totally incorrect, sorry. Get the car detailed then install a clear bra. Make sure the paint is spot less underneath before the clear bra is installed.
Getting it spotless requires to get it professionally installed usually in a filtered booth by someone who's certified.

Basically, it cost more than getting bumper repainted. Depending on where he applies the film requires more masking work for detailer so wax doesn't build up on the seem too.

A good clearcoat with a good detail after the clear has fully cured should be all that he needs. Then again I don't know what clearcoat the OP used. I think the main thing is to not freakin tailgate trucks, motorcycles, big rigs and whatnot.

I'm just stating an opinion though, not a real fan of them. The finish on them has a little orange peel even on some high-end brands. I should've mentioned that in my first post...
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:30 AM   #364
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by airhead View Post
where did you get the kit from?
I got the kit from Van at OneTonGarage. He's a official distributor for SuperMade products. You can email him at [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post

I'm just stating an opinion though, not a real fan of them. The finish on them has a little orange peel even on some high-end brands. I should've mentioned that in my first post...
I agree, thats the main reason why I wouldnt get a clear bra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezahualcoyotl View Post
really like your build and the look of your car is a lot different from what im used to seeing on some forums.... but im amazed at how much hate you got, and im more amazed that you kept your cool and stayed with what you liked
Thanks people are going to hate regardless of what you do. Especially when it doesnt conform with the norm. I expected it, but no sense in getting all worked up over it. I built the car for myself, and any good comments really out weighs the bad.

Yoshida of SuperMade Japan actually posted it on his blog after I sent him some pictures. Seems like he liked it too, so that meant a lot:

‹g“c‹M“¿“ú‹L

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
Thats a nice finished project and when I first saw the supermade kit on a 240sx I said WoW now thats clean kit and thats what you went for wich turned out great.
Great job and hopefully later on youll switch out the rims and try something new(some crazzy offset rims if you do, post the picks)
I love my wheels lol! The wheels are a very important part of this build. I've seen some supermade projects with run-of-the-mill wheels and it really kills the car. The Varianza D3S really makes the car stand out and also keeps in with the VIP style that SuperMade aero brings. I'm really grateful that Work Wheels hopped on board with this project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLevent1 View Post
hey how is it driving at night with that headlight setup? post pics plz
The Piaa P3000 are very bright and great for driving at night. I don't have any pictures though sorry
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:42 AM   #365
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Waldo is my Hero!!
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:35 PM   #366
300zxdude

Trader Rating: (0)
300zxdude will become famous soon enough300zxdude will become famous soon enough300zxdude will become famous soon enough300zxdude will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow great build bro!
300zxdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:54 PM   #367
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
thanks i just emaild him

and tha onetongarage.com site is out??
Old 04-05-2009, 03:46 PM   #368
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Yeah the server that hosted his site and old email went under.

But you should be able to reach him through the new email I gave you.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:39 PM   #369
Forte EXE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Forte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wassup man? Car is fuckin clean as hell in person. You goin to the UMD meet this month?

I was the dude in the gold accord at the cb7 meet btw.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:52 PM   #370
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah I'll definately be there. I missed it last year since the car was in the shop.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:54 PM   #371
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Looks really good BRO.

New ride height made a world of difference.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #372
sideways performance
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
sideways performance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
good shit man ....
Old 04-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #373
sillyboi1226
Leaky Injector

sillyboi1226 is an unknown quantity at this point
waldo is my role model! woot! woot!
Old 04-28-2009, 08:50 PM   #374
Jonnyblaze
Zilvia Member

Jonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymore
Wow, that's a really nice car. I can't say I'm a fan of the wheels but the whole thing is very original. It doesn't look like many s13's I've ever seen.

'91 Hatch - Work in Progress
Jonnyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:24 AM   #375
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Finally got my 4-piece set of SuperMade Floormats in black/grey:

Old 08-21-2009, 11:37 PM   #376
2toneluv
Zilvia Junkie

2toneluv is an unknown quantity at this point
i havent spent much time looking but what are your wheel specs? sizes offsets?
2toneluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:46 PM   #377
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
18x9 +6 18x10 +15
Old 08-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #378
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i was sceptical on the wheels at first but after looking through all the pics i think they were the perfect choice hands down
franklin93zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #379
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Wow! Just went throught this whole build thread..and thins is deff one of my fave hatches...whole car is on point...More pics! Ha
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:46 AM   #380
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
This car...............sooooo clean.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:21 PM   #381
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I just wanted to jump in and say that I still like this car (the stock exhaust has grown on me)...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:13 PM   #382
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I just wanted to jump in and say that I still like this car (the stock exhaust has grown on me)...
The lack of exhaust tickets has grown on me as well lol

Quote:
Wow! Just went throught this whole build thread..and thins is deff one of my fave hatches...whole car is on point...More pics! Ha
Thanks for the compliments guys! Here are some pictures I dug up...

A rolling shot:

Two from a local meet:

One interior shot with my new SuperMade mats :

And a random ass shot of me lost in DC aka pothole city:
Old 08-24-2009, 11:27 PM   #383
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
ugh...Ur interrior is amazing...the entire car is just soo clean!
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:13 PM   #384
jars14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
jars14 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Awesome car!!! Any plans for the instant gentlemen exhaust!?
jars14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:31 PM   #385
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

At this time no. As I mentioned before i'm enjoying not getting tickets
Old 08-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #386
arck001
Leaky Injector

arck001 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm loving the rims. looks elegant!
arck001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #387
Sergio180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
Sergio180sx is on the path to ruinSergio180sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
OMG i just went through every page on this thread sick car man and it turned out perfect 10/10!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftOutlaw View Post
No not at the moment but an easy fix. just swap the motor I have in and take the old one out.
Sergio180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:12 PM   #388
s0fa king
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
s0fa king is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
sexy car! i just went through every page! do you have any other pics of the miracle x-bar? does the top mount into the rear seat belt holes?
s0fa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #389
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

I don't have any closer pictures but the top does mount to the rear seat belts.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #390
aguadilla

aguadilla is an unknown quantity at this point
I have seen this car in person and it is awesome.

Where's Waldo, yoooooooooooooooooo!!!!! So we going to roll this friday to Dicks or what?
aguadilla is offline   Reply With Quote