Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-15-2009, 04:43 AM   #1
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
Some opinion about these Motor mounts

I currently have a pair of drift freaq motor mounts. I luv this mount. But something when wrong for some weird ass reason and I need to replace it.
Anyways here it is.

Yeah Yeah eBay link. But looks interesting.
eBay Motors: 89 - 98 240SX Urethane Engine Motor Mount ULTRA MOUNTS

Anyone?? Opinions??

I'll lock/delete in a heartbeat if I get any flamers.
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
MrChow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 06:40 AM   #2
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
well i dont have any actual experience with them, but they look legit, they are a simple design not hard to actually mess up. i'd say go for it
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:36 AM   #3
Propaganda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Propaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
for that price, make your own mounts

Either from solid Al or this..
Technical Articles: Make Your Own Motor Mounts - Here's How
Propaganda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:19 AM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propaganda View Post
for that price, make your own mounts

Either from solid Al or this..
Technical Articles: Make Your Own Motor Mounts - Here's How
Ah yeah and that guy on NICO is an idiot. You do not want a solid shaft going top to bottom. If you do that you basically turn the mount into a solid direct mount transferring all vibration and tension from your engine straight to the chassis. Now if you track it and don't care? Maybe, but it will put excess stress on your chassis and basically destroy drive ability of your car.

Those mounts on Nico are garbage.

The mounts on ebay look like they copied the mounts I was selling. It appears they built a interlock system into them because they were having problems with them coming apart.
Reason for this is it says right in their ad if the mount comes apart then they will give you your money back or exchange it.

Honestly this would scare me.

The mounts I was selling were actually lift tested picking up a pickup with a forklift with the mount holding the two items together.

Never ever had a problem with KA/SR mounts coming apart. In fact I can still get them made. Fact is I stopped selling them because everyone got cheap and did not want to pay for them. At $100 a set they were less than a lot of stuff on the market. though cheap asses like above just chose to try and roll their own junk because no one wants to spend good money on our cars anymore.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:17 AM   #5
MonkeyWrench

Trader Rating: (0)
MonkeyWrench will become famous soon enoughMonkeyWrench will become famous soon enoughMonkeyWrench will become famous soon enoughMonkeyWrench will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Ah yeah and that guy on NICO is an idiot. You do not want a solid shaft going top to bottom. If you do that you basically turn the mount into a solid direct mount transferring all vibration and tension from your engine straight to the chassis. Now if you track it and don't care? Maybe, but it will put excess stress on your chassis and basically destroy drive ability of your car.
Interesting.

I've driven that car (on the street and on the track) and nothing you say is applicable.

"Excess stress on the chassis"? LOL - Dude, it's a 400-whp KA-T... Who gives a shit about "excess stress"?

The car idles smooth, and there's less vibration from the engine to chasis than in my S14 with the Nismo mounts.

Theoretical navel-gazing from people who don't BUILD cars is harmful to the community. Please know what you're talking about before posting your uninformed opinions.
MonkeyWrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:42 AM   #6
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyWrench View Post
Interesting.

I've driven that car (on the street and on the track) and nothing you say is applicable.

"Excess stress on the chassis"? LOL - Dude, it's a 400-whp KA-T... Who gives a shit about "excess stress"?

The car idles smooth, and there's less vibration from the engine to chasis than in my S14 with the Nismo mounts.

Theoretical navel-gazing from people who don't BUILD cars is harmful to the community. Please know what you're talking about before posting your uninformed opinions.
Pot, Kettle, Black...

Those mounts only take care of Damping Compressive forces. Does nothing for Tension force. Sure it idles well on the jello. But when the engine experiences torsional forces that mount becomes solid, pulling on the bolt.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #7
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
Quote:
Interesting.

hmmmm. a whole 21 posts.

and deciding to call one of the most knowledgeable and (most importantly) nice person on here. i have seen how he helps some of the car noobs on here that perhaps should not even be helped. i was one. maybe still am. i'd ban you monkeywrench just on principle. ignorant fuck. however there are other sites that you can spread your nonsense in, but leave it out of this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Drift Freaq knows what he's talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:05 PM   #9
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Interesting.

Wow you assume a lot. Oh and if there was vibration from Nismo mounts in your S14 something was wrong. Nismo mounts tend to be vibration free.

Hmm navel gazing. Hmmm don't build cars? Wow. You know absolutely nothing about me.

Now, considering that I have built SR cars. I have helped build and owned RB cars. I have built 240Z's and Datsun 510's when your dumb ass was in diapers! I suggest you shut the fuck up.

I do know all about engine mounts. In fact I know more about engine mounts than most of the people on here.
Why? I used to sell my another manufacturers install kit for RB's and I use to sell my own engine mounts.

One thing I do, before just trying to market an aftermarket product, is research into the design and how to better it.
Running a bolt straight through a mount is just not the right way and it will transfer stress and vibration sooner or later.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 05-28-2009, 03:57 PM   #10
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I think those ebay mounts are a good design, but you could make a set for a lot less than that... some grade 8/10 bolts, weld a small "C" piece of steel to connect them, throw a washer on the top and bottom, throw 'em in the bottom of a pringles can, and fill it up to the top washer with Delrin. The bolts are cheap, and Delrin's like $30. Same shit they've got, I'm guessing.

Dave's mounts are money. As stated, they take care of forces in both directions (pushing and pulling), and are not a solid mount - and that's not THAT much money for a set of mounts. I wish they had cheap Delrin tranny mounts though...

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:58 PM   #11
xs240
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
xs240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've wondered... arent there ways to isolate vibrations but still make it more solid... i mean can it be that we just have only so many options nismo, cusco, etc... I run cuscos, its solid but man its anoying... great for racing though...
xs240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:59 PM   #12
DDDsquad_s13panda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (7)
DDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her selfDDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
do the hockey pucks instead. i just finish putting mine on, and i put up a write up about it... over all , drives koo, but everything rattles at a steady idle, but the response action is a champ!!!!
DDDsquad_s13panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:15 PM   #13
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I'm running wood mounts.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:05 AM   #14
jspecusa
Premium Member

jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
we have tried many mounts over the years.
like all things in life, you get what you paid for, question is do you really need something that nice?
our favorite pick is kazama and cusco mounts, and we suggest running a engine torque damper.
cheers,

sam
Old 06-12-2009, 09:10 AM   #15
MotorMounts

MotorMounts is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Those mounts on Nico are garbage.

The mounts on ebay look like they copied the mounts I was selling. It appears they built a interlock system into them because they were having problems with them coming apart.
Reason for this is it says right in their ad if the mount comes apart then they will give you your money back or exchange it.

Honestly this would scare me.

The mounts I was selling were actually lift tested picking up a pickup with a forklift with the mount holding the two items together.

Never ever had a problem with KA/SR mounts coming apart. In fact I can still get them made. Fact is I stopped selling them because everyone got cheap and did not want to pay for them. At $100 a set they were less than a lot of stuff on the market. though cheap asses like above just chose to try and roll their own junk because no one wants to spend good money on our cars anymore.
How you doin' Expert,
For the sake of all who read your posts I hope your other 11,134 posts were not so lacking of factual information. The world does not need another self proclaimed expert preaching a bunch of "I think". You know absolutely ZERO about those mounts on eBay, Z-E-R-O, nothing about the urethane used, the steel frame internals, the testing done or if there was ever a problem before their current design. But you will be the first guy to jump up and scream "I think...........blah blah blah" to make yourself sound smart, when you really don't "know". If you don't know, that's fine, none of us know it all, but if you don't have the facts, stay in the back of the bus with your mouth shut and ears open. You might learn something for the next time someone wants to know what you "know" not what you "think".
One more thing, unless you were selling urethane mounts over three years ago, there is no way the mounts you "used" to sell could have influenced the Ultra Mounts in any way. And, there is a huge difference between "selling" and "building". If you build it right a third grader can sell it.

How was that for a first post, Boo........Yaa
MotorMounts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:21 AM   #16
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
theres a reason why a company like NISSAN designed the mounts the way they did instead of just running down a threaded rod thru a jello mold...

MotoMounts - glad to see Salem Oregon can still produce people that can spell a 2 syllable word... a cookie is in the mail

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:07 PM   #17
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorMounts View Post
How you doin' Expert,
For the sake of all who read your posts I hope your other 11,134 posts were not so lacking of factual information. The world does not need another self proclaimed expert preaching a bunch of "I think". You know absolutely ZERO about those mounts on eBay, Z-E-R-O, nothing about the urethane used, the steel frame internals, the testing done or if there was ever a problem before their current design. But you will be the first guy to jump up and scream "I think...........blah blah blah" to make yourself sound smart, when you really don't "know". If you don't know, that's fine, none of us know it all, but if you don't have the facts, stay in the back of the bus with your mouth shut and ears open. You might learn something for the next time someone wants to know what you "know" not what you "think".
One more thing, unless you were selling urethane mounts over three years ago, there is no way the mounts you "used" to sell could have influenced the Ultra Mounts in any way. And, there is a huge difference between "selling" and "building". If you build it right a third grader can sell it.

How was that for a first post, Boo........Yaa
LOL Wow typical noob you are.
Oh and yeah I was selling Urethane mounts over three years ago actually 4-5 years ago to be exact, in fact we were selling urethane mounts before most people were stateside.

If you really had done your research on me? You would have seen that. I think you're the one with your head firmly planted up your ass. I bet you are the one selling those mounts on ebay? Since your screen is motormounts.

It should be motormouth!

Oh and mister noob trying to school a long time member. I don't post without facts and you did not even quote me. You did not even paraphrase me. I never said I knew those mounts. I stated based on what they posted why it might not be a good idea.

You are just a little to quick on defensive, which usually means I struck a nerve and I am probably right. Just an observation based on your knee jerk reaction.

You already blew your defensive. give it up loser.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #18
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
I bet you are the one selling those mounts on ebay? Since your screen is motormounts.

click the thread dave, see location of the seller on ebay, and see motormounts location...

Old 06-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #19
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
JGS poly mounts, weve already gone over this in 100 threads.

Am I the only one who actually inspected the hockey puck style mount, and say the bolts going through them were cocked to the side?

Mabye everyone forgot that the nissan ka/sr mounts "bolts" were offset, and there is added stress on the contact surface.

Am I the only one who saw this after I put the mounts in?

JGS poly, 100x better than any solid mount, hardly ANY vibration.
Bigsyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #20
landins13
Zilvia Addict

landins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choices
yeah these are straight up soup can mounts with no ofset.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #21
jamg
Nissanaholic!

jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
here's what you do.

get stock mounts, and get 3M WINDOW WELD.

then use the window weld and mold it like this, onto the mount.

USE 3M window weld.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #22
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
fail ownage.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #23
jamg
Nissanaholic!

jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
lol

those ebay mounts look legit, if they fail, send them back, they will refund your money, and give you a new set of mounts.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #24
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
lol

those ebay mounts look legit, if they fail, send them back, they will refund your money, and give you a new set of mounts.

why would i want something back that already failed on me, to potentially fail on me...AGAIN...?

Old 06-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #25
clark
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
clark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wait, so what's wrong with the urethane/plastic solo cup/pringle can method?? that seems legit...

fuck it i'll just get wood like obeewan did.
clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #26
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i love the ghetto setups

its funny as shit
ive done it
and now that i actually spent money, i dont know why i did

oh here come the 'oh ive tried both'

bullshit.

spend some money, and its not even that much

if 200 bucks is out of your budget

fucking cars arent for you

and id trust dave shit over some henious ebay crap. dave is old. and he's old school. knows his shit.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #27
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
93nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ebays good for things like intakes and exhaust. things that matter? ehh. get some real mounts. those look legit to some but i wouldent trust em. i have nismo mounts on mine and there great. spend the money on good shit instead of more on lots of bad shit. in the long run, itl be better. like he^ said, if 200 is too much u dont really belong here
93nismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:19 PM   #28
HYPNOTIK
Zilvia Addict

HYPNOTIK is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to HYPNOTIK
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChow View Post
I currently have a pair of drift freaq motor mounts. I luv this mount. But something when wrong for some weird ass reason and I need to replace it.
Anyways here it is.

Yeah Yeah eBay link. But looks interesting.
eBay Motors: 89 - 98 240SX Urethane Engine Motor Mount ULTRA MOUNTS

Anyone?? Opinions??

I'll lock/delete in a heartbeat if I get any flamers.
I just bought these mounts, they are AWESOME. They fall right in between Nismo mounts and solid. I HIGHLY recommend them. Excellent build quality too.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #29
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
here's what you do.

get stock mounts, and get 3M WINDOW WELD.

then use the window weld and mold it like this, onto the mount.

USE 3M window weld.
Hell yeah, I did that, LOL. I wouldn't do it again though.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:15 PM   #30
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
i love the ghetto setups

its funny as shit
ive done it
and now that i actually spent money, i dont know why i did

oh here come the 'oh ive tried both'

bullshit.

spend some money, and its not even that much

if 200 bucks is out of your budget

fucking cars arent for you

and id trust dave shit over some henious ebay crap. dave is old. and he's old school. knows his shit.
fuckin dousan.......... everytime aron opens his mouth he says fuckin truth, i love it.

anyway, i dont know much about the ebay mounts but i really dont see much value in them. for most people nismo mounts are all you need. if you want something more aggressive, just fill the factory mounts with urethane - i did and i really, Really... REALLY like how it feels.

As for the ebay mounts, here is my favorite part of their ad:

"We label every mount with our name and phone number so if you ever need it , it will be easy to find."

Wow, thats very convenient. If only HKS, Apex, and Greddy did that. I'de love having their phone number on each and every part.

CLASSY.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote