Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 01:13 AM   #661
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
out of millions of sperm...u were the fastest...pathetic
+1. Way to act mature.

Quote:
i respect the apology...but not the rest...theres a a place for everything, u guys wanna get loud and rambunctious, hit up the track, hell there was an event today and one tomorrow...we were tryin to have a chill kick back, and that gets disturbed with getting bothered by the rangers several times...

its not fair to the rest...all im sayin....

only when grown men act like children...
Same. Respect the apology, but just as Steve said, there's a time and a place for everything.

Someone in the park could have just as easily called the cops and had them roll everybody.

I know that would've sucked for a lot of people there that showed up to have a good time, enjoy talking to people, and eat some good food.

Quote:
admit it...u didnt go because u didnt wanna add miles to ur car lol
Both of my S-chassis now have 65k, but that doesn't matter.

I had shit to take care of.

Hah.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 01:13 AM   #662
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
shoot... im still waitin on them pictures...
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-31-2009, 01:14 AM   #663
cali_love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cali_love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
OMG relax he said sorry already lets move on!
Old 05-31-2009, 01:17 AM   #664
suprafreak1000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
suprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i want dem pics!

good turnout, i left wayy to early.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:19 AM   #665
phobos
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
phobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to phobos
Since when do "grown-ass men" and "mature" people bitch and about something that's in the past, or even bitch in the first place?

There's no point in arguing. You can't change what happened yesterday; unless you have a time-machine that is.. )
Old 05-31-2009, 01:19 AM   #666
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
Epic thread hahahaha
Old 05-31-2009, 01:21 AM   #667
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali_love View Post
OMG relax he said sorry already lets move on!
you act as if it's nothing. we get just as pissed at anyone who acts stupid at the 818 meet.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-31-2009, 01:23 AM   #668
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
this was a pretty awesome meet
freaking big meet too. loved it. nice meeting whomever new i got to meet. and cool seeing some faces from huntington beach.

and yeah...no burnouts and stuff next time por favor.

took the photo soon after the commotion... i was up on the hill.

Old 05-31-2009, 01:23 AM   #669
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
YouTube - summer bbq meet vrt leaving

YouTube - Jumping on robs car

Old 05-31-2009, 01:28 AM   #670
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by flclsteve View Post
LOL this is what you guys are so mad about? Listen to all of you chanting ricers.

p.s. check out that sil front hatch doing a wheelie bros.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:30 AM   #671
cali_love
Zilvia Addict

cali_love is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
you act as if it's nothing. we get just as pissed at anyone who acts stupid at the 818 meet.
i know we did get pissed at that meet, but again he said sorry already.. if we keep on bashing on them we will just go no were on this argument
Old 05-31-2009, 01:31 AM   #672
speederJOdirty

Trader Rating: (0)
speederJOdirty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what i want to know is, who is the cool guy (yelling ricer) with the fat girlfriend?
Old 05-31-2009, 01:38 AM   #673
phobos
Zilvia Member

phobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to phobos
Do you think choke-slamming people into a vehicle's hood is WAY more entertaining than having 'grown ass men' pile and jump in a truck, or vice-versa?
Old 05-31-2009, 01:42 AM   #674
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
LOL this is what you guys are so mad about? Listen to all of you chanting ricers.

that video doesnt show the moment before and when they were up the hill...
Old 05-31-2009, 01:45 AM   #675
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speederJOdirty View Post
To make it clear, i did not do a burn out or anything.
i just passed by in a black ka-t s13.
it looked boring so i left.
i wish i would have seen all the cool stuff that went down,
So you werent even AT the meet. So SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post

No, it was the revving and burn-outs at the top of the hill.
Were you NOT FUCKING THERE? Jeezus. Now just SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phobos View Post
Do you think choke-slamming people into a vehicle's hood is WAY more entertaining than having 'grown ass men' pile and jump in a truck, or vice-versa?
Havent we beatin this to FUCKING DEATH Already? Now you going to start more shit.

Fucking ignorant morons all over this thread. Seriously glad you either left early or just drove though.

FUCK. Lets get back to the pics and vids already.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:46 AM   #676
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I am surprised that hood is still alive.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:48 AM   #677
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
I was in that front coupe. I didn't see a single burnout. Seems ignorant though. I would more then love for this little ordeal to be passed. So lets do. On to the pics!

Anyone got pics of the VRT cars?
Old 05-31-2009, 01:49 AM   #678
speederJOdirty

Trader Rating: (0)
speederJOdirty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
you used the f word numerous times.
by now im sure you molested you brother.

just stop it.
being bitter isnt going to help anything.
let it go.
really
come on
be happy
Quote:
So you werent even AT the meet. So SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Havent we beatin this to FUCKING DEATH Already? Now you going to start more shit.

Fucking ignorant morons all over this thread. Seriously glad you either left early or just drove though.

FUCK. Lets get back to the pics and vids already.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:53 AM   #679
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
i popped in for a minute, saw a bunch of you eating mountain oysters with some sweet and sour sauce, someone lied to you and told you they were meatballs...
Old 05-31-2009, 01:58 AM   #680
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speederJOdirty View Post
you used the f word numerous times.
by now im sure you molested you brother.
Okay, you've been nothing but annoying and immature throughout this entire thing.

Enjoy your one month pink.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:05 AM   #681
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

this thread is on the path to the dark side...
"fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering..."

pictars and vids anyone so the subject slightly moves around than stay negative?
Old 05-31-2009, 02:07 AM   #682
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Pass for cackin a mom.
Lol, she was heated too Eric.

Quote:
Definate thanks to you for bringing that 20lbs of bomb-ass asada

Was great to see alot of familiar faces, and some new ones. Definately the best/biggest meet ive been too.

Looking forward to the next one!
Great seein ya too buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlo8331 View Post
Props to everyone who brought food and drinks!

Props to everyone who brought grills and coolers with ice!

Special thanks to everyone who cooked!
Fo shoooooooo ~ glad you enjoyed the brats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
i agree, very much thanks to everyone who brought shit, i was completely impressed that a bunch of broke ass 240 owners in a bad economy did what they did. i ate like 7 different meats and a slice of pizza, a cookie, soda, fruit punch. fuck yeah guys. im proud.
that was lame with the revving and shit but at this point i always expect some assholes to do that shit thinking people think they are cool...whatever dont waste the thread on them. just thanks to teddy and everyone who made this shit awesome. freeze tag was hilarious, football was fun, the jerkinn of teddy's brother was bad ass too haha. see you guys soon. next time im gonna put some effort into getting all the people i know out. i only really saw like 15% of the old skool people in know. great day. and now its 930 and im drunk :P
Dude, I was impressed too! By the time I got there, most of the food was gone, but people kept bringin out more and more, plus mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Glad I didn't go.

Hate people who act immature at meets.

Burning out/revving is unnecessary.

That's what KILLS spots.
Glad I left before all that nonsense... or go there after?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
^ Werd.

Overall the meet was chill. Wish it wasn't such a hectic day for me so I could enjoy it more, but I got a tasty hot dog and a soda. I'm good.

My doggie enjoyed his day too. I liked how everyone thought my dog was going to bite someone or something. Eddie (Corgi) ended up humping my dog's face for a cool minute
Did you get a brat, or one of those spicy chicken dogs?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 05-31-2009, 02:09 AM   #683
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
VRT has flags, fitment, rocks like ziptied light, rolls in Datsun 510's and rev's.

Fucking LA county Bosozuku style!!!!!!
Im feeling that shit!

........oh wait, we are hating on them.
sorry, i got excited to see something actually cool was going down.

Looks like a good turnout.
Shits growing, i would suggest a permit next time.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:18 AM   #684
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
meet was outstanding. would like to see more pics, though i understand how tedious it can get resizing 5 mb pictures on those dslrs

anyone figure out who was talking back to the police in the suv at the far end of the lot?? if that person is reading this, not cool man...

EDDIE MURPHY SPONSORED THE MEET, HAHAHA.

My YouTube Channel
Old 05-31-2009, 02:23 AM   #685
victo.
Leaky Injector

victo. is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to victo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertsnowcarver View Post
meet was outstanding. would like to see more pics, though i understand how tedious it can get resizing 5 mb pictures on those dslrs

anyone figure out who was talking back to the police in the suv at the far end of the lot?? if that person is reading this, not cool man...

EDDIE MURPHY SPONSORED THE MEET, HAHAHA.
no one was talking back to him, i was there when he asked the guy in the rx-7 to park right and all he said was yes i will. cop was just looking for a reason to kick us out.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:43 AM   #686
Quban.Russian mx73
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Quban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
1 brndck shut the fuck up you didnt even go
CrimsonRockett shut the fuck up
3 thanks for the food
4 IM NOT SORRY I ENJOYED IT HAHAHAHAHA
5 cant wait for the next one ..ill be good i promise

Violent Running Tribe if you haven't seen us youll hear us coming !
Old 05-31-2009, 02:47 AM   #687
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quban.Russian mx73 View Post
1 brndck shut the fuck up you didnt even go
CrimsonRockett shut the fuck up
3 thanks for the food
4 IM NOT SORRY I ENJOYED IT HAHAHAHAHA
5 cant wait for the next one ..ill be good i promise
Wow... really? I'm curious, were you one of the ones that got a beer brat? Please answer before you get pinked , I'll forget in 2 weeks.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 05-31-2009, 02:50 AM   #688
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Did you get a brat, or one of those spicy chicken dogs?
Only got a spicy chicken dog. I think the brauts were done already. Plus I didn't bring anything so didn't want to freeload to much. Hot Dog and Soda were more than enough for me.

Was to busy looking for the folks who wanted parts. Oh well, I'll make sure not to conduct business next time lol. Plus, if end of Summer meet is at the same spot then I probably won't take Rico as I'm pretty certain dogs aren't allowed on that beach.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-31-2009, 02:50 AM   #689
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
VRT has flags, fitment, rocks like ziptied light, rolls in Datsun 510's and rev's.

Fucking LA county Bosozuku style!!!!!!
Im feeling that shit!

........oh wait, we are hating on them.
sorry, i got excited to see something actually cool was going down.

Looks like a good turnout.
Shits growing, i would suggest a permit next time.
haha why dont u submit a app? join us
Old 05-31-2009, 04:05 AM   #690
NecroS14
Zilvia Junkie

NecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to NecroS14
insta-pass for Castro, hahahaha
Closed Thread