Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 11:38 AM   #181
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ok, now that i have my car for daily use i really need these, cleaning the gutted white floor each day isnt fun anymore.. hahaha
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #182
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Don't mind the wait, but its been three weeks since our last update(a poor one at that). I'm surprised no one else besides tramp240, bejota180sx and myself aren't asking for updates......
Old 04-10-2009, 09:17 PM   #183
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Its psychological. If you dont worry about it, the wait doesnt seem as long. I didnt even notice they're due soon til today.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:27 PM   #184
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
True...but I'd at least like to have a new date when we should be expecting them. The first page of the group buy still says mid march, that obviously didn't happen.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:05 AM   #185
tramp_drift240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
tramp_drift240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tramp_drift240
i agree with Loanshark.

bboy, youre stressing it too much. i asked a few times on the last page, primarily because i was drunk at the time and wondering. now i just kinda check up on the thread a couple times a week to see if any news has been posted up.

just relax brohan.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:48 PM   #186
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
I will ask Dmax again, but I'm sure they would have posted if there was an update.

bboyoracle: Please pm us if you don't want to wait.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:17 PM   #187
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i'll wait for quality.

he showed you the samples and if thats what you want go buy some weapon r shit. quit bitching and let them do what they do. its just a fucken floormat.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:59 PM   #188
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
updates??????
Old 04-27-2009, 01:36 AM   #189
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
sent pm for refund arrangements.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:51 PM   #190
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm heading the same direction....just hope they prove me wrong.

Last edited by bboyoracle; 04-27-2009 at 01:49 PM..
Old 05-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #191
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hey, did you find another manuf. for the carpets? any other updates?
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #192
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Updates:

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of udpates recently. The last month has been ridiculously hectic and confusing. My incessant pressuring of japan-side has just made D Max Japan upset, and they pretty much said "Do it yourself then!!" So, we were forced to redo the whole process all over again. The biggest problem was that we could not find a quality floor mat supplier that could do everything we wanted in-house. But the good news is we were able to find a supplier that was able to meet the majority of our demands, such as colors, floor mats, and "D Max" logo plate. We are still waiting for a sample of the mats to verify thickness/quality.

So cliff notes -
-Colors are confirmed for blue/black checker, red/black checker, grey/black checker, and black/black checker
-Heel pad will be dense fabric (a rubber/plastic heel pad seemed like it might crack after a couple years)
-Outside trim color will be black for all mats
-D Max logo will be an embroidered sewn-on patch. We attempted to use a metal plaque with the D Max logo printed on it, but it seemed like it would get scratched/faded easily

As for the D Max patch, we just received the samples in the mail yesterday.

We have decided to go with a darker blue logo, since it will not show dirt so easily. We have also asked them to round the corners so that when it is stitched into the mat it will not unravel easily.

Colors samples:

I know black/black checker isnt shown; I'm still waiting for a clear picture of that one.

dmax-us.com
Old 05-07-2009, 08:07 PM   #193
driver11324
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
driver11324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This is good news! Is the thickness of the samples going to be the same as the actual carpet? or are those just the colors.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:13 AM   #194
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver11324 View Post
This is good news! Is the thickness of the samples going to be the same as the actual carpet? or are those just the colors.
From what they tell me, the mats are supposed to be thicker than those color samples. We are still waiting on the actual samples.

dmax-us.com
Old 05-08-2009, 11:19 AM   #195
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice

Thanks for the updates Bernard!
Old 05-14-2009, 03:53 PM   #196
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
Cant wait for my red/black. waku waku. Its gonna tie the room together.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #197
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
cant wait.. mines are so crappy .,. i need this NOWW

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
Old 05-15-2009, 12:49 AM   #198
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
glad to see some progress!!! i cant wait!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:25 AM   #199
titopr06
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (68)
titopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
any updates on this??
Old 06-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #200
driver11324
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
driver11324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
any new updates?
Old 06-03-2009, 10:35 AM   #201
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

No new updates yet.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #202
The_Doctor
Leaky Injector

The_Doctor is an unknown quantity at this point
After you find the right supplier and I see the material I will paypal you for s13 front only Black/Grey or Black/Black checkered (depending how dark the grey is, I want really dark)
Thanks for making this happen!
Old 06-05-2009, 05:58 PM   #203
khmer1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
khmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i would like red/black how much would just the front be shipped to 20782 unless shipping is free

DAMN if only yah have purple and black that would be sweet any takers
Old 06-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #204
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
After you find the right supplier and I see the material I will paypal you for s13 front only Black/Grey or Black/Black checkered (depending how dark the grey is, I want really dark)
Thanks for making this happen!
OK, Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmer1 View Post
i would like red/black how much would just the front be shipped to 20782 unless shipping is free

DAMN if only yah have purple and black that would be sweet any takers
At this point still $100 shipped to lower 48 States.

Thank you.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:18 PM   #205
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

UPDATES!!!!

The samples are finally finished!!! However, they are still in Japan so once I get them in my hands, I can give a final assessment over the small details. I should hopefully get the first samples in a couple weeks or so. We ordered a black/black checker, but I guess their definition of that is dark grey/black checker. Let me know if you guys are ok with the light gray/black checker and dark gray/black checker. If everyone is cool with those variations, then I will not even bother making a true black/black checker.

S13 Red/Black Checker

S13 Light Gray/Black Checker

S14 Dark Gray/Black Checker

S14 Blue/Black Checker

Heel Pad Detail

Logo Detail

dmax-us.com

Last edited by DMaxUSA; 08-20-2009 at 03:25 PM..
Old 06-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #206
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks Bernard!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:48 PM   #207
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Those look so good.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #208
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
WOW! S14 Dk Grey / Black looks killer!
Old 06-10-2009, 02:51 PM   #209
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

!!!!!

Glad I waited
Old 06-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #210
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
hot fiyah.
Closed Thread