Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 12:51 PM   #2011
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
ahhhh well I was being sarcastic but you look like you auctually do...

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #2012
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
I hate you, lets fight.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #2013
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
OK... I win

Old 11-13-2009, 01:26 PM   #2014
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If you guys want to have this thread locked, then either of you say one more thing that is NOT contributing to this Thread.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:33 PM   #2015
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection

Old 11-13-2009, 01:36 PM   #2016
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 11-13-2009, 01:37 PM   #2017
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 11-13-2009, 01:47 PM   #2018
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Old 11-13-2009, 02:13 PM   #2019
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Ahh I cant take it anymore. Saving for paint sucks. Im just going to spraypaint all of my crap and throw it on thanksgiving week.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:48 PM   #2020
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
Ahh I cant take it anymore. Saving for paint sucks. Im just going to spraypaint all of my crap and throw it on thanksgiving week.
Don't do it.

I'm also extremely tempted to have my aero painted/installed, but must resist temptation.

Daily is going to have a whole new color(maybe red, but thoughts suggest otherwise).

Hold out and get it professionally painted.

You'll be happy you did.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #2021
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Don't do it.

I'm also extremely tempted to have my aero painted/installed, but must resist temptation.

Daily is going to have a whole new color(maybe red, but thoughts suggest otherwise).

Hold out and get it professionally painted.

You'll be happy you did.
I can echo this sentiment completely.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 11-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #2022
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to wait but it is all in my room next to my bed just staring at me ha ha. If it wasnt so close to christmas this wouldnt be a big deal. I will try to hold out for you guys but I cant make any promises ha ha.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #2023
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady

My Ganadors ARE HERE from the Muthaland!!! WooHoo!

No wonder New these things are $500+.They are Nice as Hell.Great Quality...but mine just need some paint.Hopefully on by Tues painted and all.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #2024
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ganador=Winner
Old 11-14-2009, 07:20 AM   #2025
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

There are a plethora of possible responses towards this statement, none of which will get to you if you even think of such a fucking pathetic option in building your car. Go ahead, make your ride look like it just came out of a kenny rodgers roasters,=...
Old 11-14-2009, 07:27 AM   #2026
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady

Damnit.Must. . .Paint . . . them.
I am Officially a ganador Whore.gonna grab some for my S14 when its to a Decent status to run them.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:50 AM   #2027
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
haha, my car is black and mine came white from Japan too... bummer.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 11-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #2028
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I love that the Ganador club is growing. The best part is that the people that choose to buy them already have a badass car.

What a wonderful world.

p.s. When my S14 was black I spray painted my ganadors gloss black so I could run them ASAP.
When my 180 was still white I spray painted a fender and the rear valences white so I wouldn't have mismatched panels on my car.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #2029
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
My car is white, and the ganadors I bought are painted gunmetal. All I need now is the kouki wing and tail lights.

Old 11-14-2009, 11:06 AM   #2030
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Lookin Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 11-14-2009, 11:21 AM   #2031
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
where the fuck is everyone finding these?
Old 11-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #2032
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Theres a set on Ebay.
Too rich for my blood.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #2033
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I got mine from JDMHookup.com.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 11-15-2009, 02:34 AM   #2034
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
There are a plethora of possible responses towards this statement, none of which will get to you if you even think of such a fucking pathetic option in building your car. Go ahead, make your ride look like it just came out of a kenny rodgers roasters,=...

You realize you are talking about a 20 year old pos nissan right? ha ha
Old 11-15-2009, 12:34 PM   #2035
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
You realize you are talking about a 20 year old pos nissan right? ha ha
POS is a matter of opinion. In fact this whole attitude by the current crowd of 240 owners that the cars are POS is what contributes to the whole shitbox look.

This thread is about people taking pride in the fact that the car is actually a really good but underrated Sports car. The best thing about this thread is the insistence towards a certain level of quality.

You sir fail at that if you consider your own car a POS and if you cannot change it from that? Sell it and find a better one.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 11-15-2009, 01:04 PM   #2036
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Couldn't agree more.

If I considered my car a POS, I wouldn't be putting the amount of work I am into it...at all.

I call it a POS RIGHT NOW because it needs paint(among other things, but paint is the major factor that's holding me back from doing everything else).

Sure, they may be about 20 years old now, but its what you do with it that matters.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:44 PM   #2037
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
POS is a matter of opinion. In fact this whole attitude by the current crowd of 240 owners that the cars are POS is what contributes to the whole shitbox look.

This thread is about people taking pride in the fact that the car is actually a really good but underrated Sports car. The best thing about this thread is the insistence towards a certain level of quality.

You sir fail at that if you consider your own car a POS and if you cannot change it from that? Sell it and find a better one.
Wow, something that you and I see eye to eye on. I hate the "Status Quo" of shitbox S13's, S14's and the tolerance people have for them. They are quite the underrated sports car that can both look good and perform well.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:55 PM   #2038
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews

Old 11-15-2009, 03:01 PM   #2039
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Pretty sure that car is dead now. Tapped a few too many walls.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:23 PM   #2040
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
probably, was just looking through the first few pages of the pic thread again today and came across it.