Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-17-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
240sxvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
anyone order stuff from GT Spec recently?

i order my front and rear strut bars about 3 months ago and i only received the front. i called GT Spec and they are still making the rears because they ran out but it has been over 2 since they said that and i still havent received it. i was wondering if any of you zilvians here have order stuff from them and was there a big long fat delay?
240sxvaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Have you called them since then?
Old 12-17-2009, 12:44 PM   #3
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Have you called them since then?
i called in the beginning of december and they said they had 2 shipments going out but wasnt too sure what was in the shipment. but they said if it was in the shipment then i should receive by the end of this month if not then next year.

its been about 3 months since i made the order and they been lagging, just curious if their business are doing good or not

i really need my back strut ASAP so i can start sliding without twisting my frame
Old 12-17-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I have had 100% good business with GT Spec.

Give them a call again.

Old 12-17-2009, 12:56 PM   #5
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I have had 100% good business with GT Spec.

Give them a call again.

i still think GT Spec is a good company because when i call they picked up rite away and assist me respectfully. I will give them a call again today and let you guys/gals know how it turned out.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxvaj View Post
i really need my back strut ASAP so i can start sliding without twisting my frame
If you're twisting your frame, I think you've got bigger issues to deal with than "when am I going to get my STBs?"
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:49 PM   #7
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
i called in the beginning of december and they said they had 2 shipments going out but wasnt too sure what was in the shipment. but they said if it was in the shipment then i should receive by the end of this month if not then next year.

its been about 3 months since i made the order and they been lagging, just curious if their business are doing good or not

The company has to wait to receive parts, just as you do. So if the part is on backorder then they have nothing that they can provide you. You need to stay in contact with them instead of posting up a thread making it sound like they are ripping you off. I had to wait 3~ months way back when, when I ordered a STB before they were available in abundance.

Not to mention a rear STB isn't going to keep you from being able to drive your car. Sounds more like an excuse than a necessity.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:39 PM   #8
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

first off im not trying to put gt spec out of business nor saying bad things about them. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD EVERY ORDER STUFF FROM THEM AND HAD A LONG ASS DELAY LIKE HOW I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt ask for to thread to be made to get bashed on.

Quote:
i still think GT Spec is a good company because when i call they picked up rite away and assist me respectfully. I will give them a call again today and let you guys/gals know how it turned out.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:58 PM   #9
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
People are just suggesting you call them.

The concept of phone calls seems to have become a thing of the past.
Today, people just make threads on forums instead of making a phone call to the company.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll enjoy your parts.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:17 PM   #10
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i want some bars so bad. Im poor now.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #11
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
first off im not trying to put gt spec out of business nor saying bad things about them. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD EVERY ORDER STUFF FROM THEM AND HAD A LONG ASS DELAY LIKE HOW I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt ask for to thread to be made to get bashed on.
Starting this thread makes it sounds like GT Spec can't provide quality customer service. I'm just saying that you should call them and ask them if there is an update on your product. As stated prior, manufacturers sometimes run low and have to produce a product again and that puts all orders on backorder.

That is not GT Factory's fault, but Cusco, Tein, ect...

Obviously someone who orders a product that is in stock will receive it quicker than a one who orders a product that is either hard to get or on backorder.

Asking us isn't going to get the product in your hand any faster honestly.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

ZAR, i understand everything your saying and i know about back order and the company itself running low on product.

my question here is, have anyone here order from them and had a delay this long?

i have order from many different companys and the delay was never this long.

im not saying GT Spec is a bad company, they treated me well and gave no attitude toward me. i called them about 2 to 3 times since the day i purchase them and waited to called at the end of every month just like they said. i called before i started this thread.

im not the kind of person who bash on people for little things and this thread wasnt a bash thread on gt spec. i am just a curious person like everyone here
Old 12-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #13
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

The concept of phone calls seems to have become a thing of the past.
patience and politeness go a long way over the phone. It's an artform
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:11 PM   #14
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i still dotn get the rush on a shitty stb
they are so useless. and yes ive owned many and wont ever run one again.

but pick up the phone to call
gt spec seems like nice folks.
back ordered is back ordered. when it comes in they'll send it
otherwise ask for a refund and then order it when its back in stock. its not rocket science, is it?
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
Brian
Post Whore!

I got all the bars from them. I had ZERO problems receiving the parts.